Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship (16616 Views)

Sex With A 50 Year Old Woman / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reazest:
Hey Khiaa. Be my friend please.

Sure. smiley
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Kingsteve(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oh bloody hell!
Christopher, we've heard you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2020
khiaa:

Punished how? Are they suspended from school, are they beaten? What is the punishment?

They are punished like every other student if they are not doing the right thing, they can be suspended , beaten sacked as prefects depends
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

They are punished like every other student if they are not doing the right thing, they can be suspended , beaten sacked as prefects depends

Beaten by whom, the perfects? Is that why that girl felt she had the right to slap you. Those perfects would get a serious beat down over here and the principal or any other school official who touches a child would be arrested and may lose their jobs and get knock the hell out by the child's family.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2020
khiaa:

Beaten by whom, the perfects? Is that why that girl felt she had the right to slap you. Those perfects would get a serious beat down over here and the principal or any other school official who touches a child would be arrested and may lose their jobs and get knock the hell out by the child's family.
Prefects will be beaten by teachers and principal,

The world you live in is different from the one we live in, though the beating and punishing of students by prefects and teachers has changed its not like it used to be during our time, you beat a child in school today thier parents will come to fight you, but during our school days it was acceptable , but we did rebelled against prefects and teachers during vacations especially by students who knew they won't be returning to same school
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote]
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Seint999: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'm in, here's my contact(whatsapp only). 07083394446.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Seint999: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Black American Woman contact me here: Seintmarine@gmail.com
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Seint999: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
07083394446, whatsapp only. You must be reliable Black American Woman.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by budaatum: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Okay. I don correct am
Finished uploading on Sunday. Thanks for getting it all uploaded. It would not have been done without your ass kicking.

Now need to share with NL but need you to confirm all there and accurate and downloadable first, and that anyone with link can't edit, delete or corrupt, please.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Finished uploading on Sunday. Thanks for getting it all uploaded. It would not have been done without your ass kicking.

Now need to share with NL but need you to confirm all there and accurate and downloadable first, and that anyone with link can't edit, delete or corrupt, please.

Buda darling!cheesy Thanks a bunch

What am I supposed to confirm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chrisoliseh8877:
Hi Am Christopher, 36 years old, base in lagos slim and dark in complexion. Genotype aa, A graduate, an God fearing, very romantic. I want a decent loving lady for a serious relationship between the age 20-36 years old, a working class or into business of hers. She
Can please call me on
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kingsteve:
Oh bloody hell!
Christopher, we've heard you.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by budaatum: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Buda darling!cheesy Thanks a bunch

What am I supposed to confirm?
Is it all there.
Is it accurate.
Can any of the files be deleted or corrupted.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Is it all there.
Is it accurate.
Can any of the files be deleted or corrupted.
Are you going to upload them here or to my inbox?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by budaatum: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you going to upload them here or to my inbox?
I'll post a link here on NL once I know they can't be tampered with.

Its a case of finding treasure in a field. In our joy we have done what we can and must now bring out new treasures as well as old and put it on a stand so that those who enter may see the light.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I'll post a link here on NL once I know they can't be tampered with.

Its a case of finding treasure in a field. In our joy we have done what we can and must now bring out new treasures as well as old and put it on a stand so that those who enter may see the light.
Preach, brother Buda.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by budaatum: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Preach, brother Buda.
Lol!

Amazing what little reading does to one, don't you think.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:
Lol!

Amazing what little reading does to one, don't you think.
It depends on what is being read.

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by MickzyDonald: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
Hello,

I'm a 57 yr old Black American woman looking for a 50/50 relationship. I'm looking to marry someone that has no desire to have Children to come live with me in America. If you're not willing to come 50/50 from jump, then don't bother contacting me. We both have needs. If you can't fulfill my needs, i'm more than willing to accept the options I have now.!!!!!
Check my signature and Dm me
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Of course all Nigerians aren't bad, the point of my post is the op is 57 years old and you and I both know there isn't a man on this website who is looking for a genuine life long partnership with her.

For me am looking for a life partnner like you on this website, Though í am 34,
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Reazest: 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
khiaa:

Sure. smiley
How are you doing today dearie?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Reazest:
How are you doing today dearie?

I'm doing good, hope you are the same.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Reazest: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
khiaa:

I'm doing good, hope you are the same.
Yes dear. I'm really getting along with you.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Reazest:
Yes dear. I'm really getting along with you.
Yeah, you are one of the good ones. smiley
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Alezy(m): 1:05am On Mar 10, 2020
khiaa:

My ex is married. smiley Did you guys forget my Alezy? My suga, my sexy chocolate?
lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.