Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship (17341 Views)

56-Year-Old American Woman Shows Off Her 26-Year-Old Nigerian Husband (Video) / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2020
khiaa:

Nobody knows what the future holds.
Hmmm

Easternprince with this statement above you still have a big chance , goodluck to you my friend

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by EasternPrince: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Hotspotbro:

Pls sir I will very very sorry for things i have do

It's okay, my dear. Go in peace!
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by EasternPrince: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hmmm

Easternprince with this statement above you still have a big chance , goodluck to you my friend

grin

The babe is not an ordinary women but a force to be reckoned with. I can be with her as a friend, this I know well. But as a lover, not so sure. She'll flay me alive.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
EasternPrince:

grin

The babe is not an ordinary women but a force to be reckoned with. I can be with her as a friend, this I know well. But as a lover, not so sure. She'll flay me alive.

grin forget that my friend, khiaa has a soft mushy spot , all you need to do is find it, and her hardshell will fall off naturally , her hardness is not inbuilt
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Reazest: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
khiaa:

I'm black American as well. Get your desperate azz off of this website and stop embarrassing black Americans.
Let her search now. It is a free world.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by EasternPrince: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ishilove:
See as Nigerians don cast

Interesting babe smiley

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
EasternPrince:

Interesting babe smiley
tongue smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
EasternPrince:

grin

My inner self is as soft as a baby bunny rabbit, tearing down the wall that I built for my protection should be an interesting challenge for you. wink
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

grin forget that my friend, khiaa has a soft mushy spot , all you need to do is find it, and her hardshell will fall off naturally , her hardness is not inbuilt

I'm a tender, loving, caring, loyal, faithful, submisive respectful woman to the right man. wink
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by joey150(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

I'm a tender, loving, caring, loyal, faithful, submisive respectful woman to the right man. wink

Yeah yeah! Always takes the right guy to make y'all melt like butter on a hot knife.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 5:38am On Feb 17, 2020
joey150:

Yeah yeah! Always takes the right guy to make y'all melt like butter on a hot knife.

Of course, should we melt for the wrong guy?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by joey150(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

Not the right guy in the literal sense of the word. Just the right guy that can tell y'all the things you wanna hear.

Behind that 'incredible' persona, is usually just another confused woman still struggling to figure stuff out.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

I know, I have known that since my teens ,a lot of ladies who act tough are usually soft on the inside, the hardshell falls off when they truly fall in love , talking from experience , once dated a girl who slapped me in the face in front of my friends and her friends in school
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2020
joey150:

Not the right guy in the literal sense of the word. Just the right guy that can tell y'all the things you wanna hear.

Behind that 'incredible' persona, is usually just another confused woman still struggling to figure stuff out.

I don't know about the women you have dealt with but we aren't all the same. For me, the right man is the man who respects me, cares for me, protects me, and is faithful to me.

Culture doesn't matter but he must be BLACK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

I know, I have known that since my teens ,a lot of ladies who act tough are usually soft on the inside, the hardshell falls off when they truly fall in love , talking from experience , once dated a girl who slapped me in the face in front of my friends and her friends in school

Why did she slap you and what were the repercussions of that slap?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

Why did she slap you and what were the repercussions of that slap?

We closed from school, on a very sunny hot afternoon , we were all heading home , she with her friends ahead , me and my friends were behind them , suddenly the books she held in her arms fell off scattered on the floor, me and my friends laughed at her grin, then my friend joked about it, saying, in pidgin English, "na hunger dey worry am" meaning she dropped those books out of hunger ,
As we walked passed her this girl stood up and slapped me cry , she thought I was the one that made that comment , I didn't retaliate my friends were laughing at me so I pretended like it was nothing and laughed it off with my friends

But I ment her the following day and we talked it over then we became friends, dated later on wink

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

We closed from school, on a very sunny hot afternoon , we were all heading home , she with her friends ahead , me and my friends were behind them , suddenly the books she held in her arms fell off scattered on the floor, me and my friends laughed at her, then my friend joked about it, saying, in pidgin English, "na hunger dey worry am" meaning she dropped those books out of hunger ,
As we walked passed her this girl stood up and slapped me , she thought I was the one that made that comment , I didn't retaliate my friends were laughing at me so I pretened like it was noting and laughed it off with my friends

But I ment her the following day and we talked it over then we became friends, dated later on

You should have shook the hell out of her but instead you gave her your time. Shame on you. undecided Some girls think they can go around physically abusing guys and there won't be any consequences. They need to learn to keep their hands to themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

You should have shook the hell out of her but instead you gave her your time. Shame on you. undecided Some girls think they can go around physically abusing guys and there won't be any consequences. They need to learn to keep their hands to themselves.

I was a girlish soft type of guy during my teens , besides that the girl was my senior in school plus a prefect , it was against the school roles to fight a senior, or a prefect , plus fighting a girl was a shameful thing to do
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by joey150(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

I don't know about the women you have dealt with but we aren't all the same. For me, the right man is the man who respects me, cares for me, protects me, and is faithful to me.

I'm not saying you have poor choices in men or something. And it's not about the women I've dealt with, it's the women that have agreed that they have been dealt with. grin (the men is scum brigade).

I'm just saying, those that usually talk the talk, don't often have the action to back it up. Hence my skepticism.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

I was a girlish soft type of guy during my teens , besides that the girl was my senior in school plus a prefect , it was against the school roles to fight a senior, or a prefect , plus fighting a girl was a shameful thing to do

I didn't say anything about fighting a girl, I am against that but shaking her and putting some base in your voice would have stopped her from putting her hands on you again. grin

What do you mean she was a perfect?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
joey150:

I'm not saying you have poor choices in men or something. And it's not about the women I've dealt with, it's the women that have agreed that they have been dealt with. grin (the men is scum brigade).

I'm just saying, those that usually talk the talk, don't often have the action to back it up. Hence my skepticism.

I am very careful about who I let into my ❤️ heart. Life experiences taught me how to weed out the bad guys.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

I didn't say anything about fighting a girl, I am against that but shaking her and putting some base in your voice would have stopped her from putting her hands on you again. grin

What do you mean she was a perfect?

In Nigerian secondary schools prefects are students placed in position of authority to discipline other students ,we have class prefects , games prefect , health /hygiene prefect, general prefects , headboy and headgirl they are protected by the school authority

They are to be respected by all students
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

In Nigerian secondary schools prefects are students placed in position of authority to discipline other students ,we have class prefects , games prefect , health /hygiene prefect, general prefects , headboy and headgirl they are protected by the school authority

They are to be respected by all students
Discipline them in what way?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

Discipline them in what way?

A prefect can punish you if you come to school late , you can be punished for not being neat , like wearing a dirty uniform, not having a proper haircut or style , missing games , making noise in class, fighting , bullying other students etc
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

A prefect can punish you if you come to school late , you can be punished for not being neat , like wearing a dirty uniform, not having a proper haircut or style , missing games , making noise in class, fighting , bullying other students etc

But how are they punished?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by joey150(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

I am very careful about who I let into my ❤️ heart. Life experiences taught me how to weed out the bad guys.

For the sake of your precious heart, I hope you're right.

Cheers!
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2020
joey150:

For the sake of your precious heart, I hope you're right.

Cheers!

Thanks. smiley
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

But how are they punished?

They themselves can be punished by teachers or principal
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by webme(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

You Nigerians don't give a damn about loving her, you all are about using her dumb, desperate azz to get to the U.S.

Seriously I don't know why all these foreign thought Nigerian are bad. For the fact that some people are doing bad doesn't make everyone bad nau. There are bad people everywhere ad there are good people everywhere. Have see a Nigeria girl gotten married to US man but at the end the man impregnate another lady and the funny part is; he was the one disturbing the lady before gotten married to her oooo, promised her heaven on earth.

Also have new America lady gotten married to Nigerian and the man satisfied her in everything but the lady bleeped up. So, Nigerian is even the best when we are talking about relationship because may of us were trained very well by our parents.

If she didn't trust in Nigerian she won't write this in the first place.

So, enjoy and find your love my dear
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

They themselves can be punished by teachers or principal

Punished how? Are they suspended from school, are they beaten? What is the punishment?
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
webme:

Seriously I don't know why all these foreign thought Nigerian are bad. For the fact that some people are doing bad doesn't make everyone bad nau. There are bad people everywhere ad there are good people everywhere. Have see a Nigeria girl gotten married to US man but at the end the man impregnate another lady and the funny part is; he was the one disturbing the lady before gotten married to her oooo, promised her heaven on earth.

Also have new America lady gotten married to Nigerian and the man satisfied her in everything but the lady bleeped up. So, Nigerian is even the best when we are talking about relationship because may of us were trained very well by our parents.

If she didn't trust in Nigerian she won't write this in the first place.

So, enjoy and find your love my dear

Of course all Nigerians aren't bad, the point of my post is the op is 57 years old and you and I both know there isn't a man on this website who is looking for a genuine life long partnership with her.
Re: Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship by Reazest: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
khiaa:

Hey Khiaa. Be my friend please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.