Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Setting Yourself Up For A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Setting Yourself Up For A Heartbreak (346 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Yourself Up For A Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2020
In this part of Africa most people want it to be all rosy and fun but are then faced with the real deal.
Have you ever set yourself up for a heartbreak? if yes tell us your experience. If no take a sit and enjoy.
As for me yes i have, i knew he had lots of girlfriends but i still wanted to give it a try since he said i was "special" and i really liked him, fast forward to a year later i caught him in bed with another lady to be honest i wasn't surprised it was more of an " i expected it" kind off feeling, we part ways after that but i still cherish the time we spent together.

1 Like

Re: Setting Yourself Up For A Heartbreak by Guest911: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
You just had a fling, that wasn’t really a heart break if you expected it. do you get?
Re: Setting Yourself Up For A Heartbreak by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Call it whatever
i just know i was prepared to be hurt
Guest911:
You just had a fling, that wasn’t really a heart break if you expected it. do you get?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Advises Bachelors Not To Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook / Where Is The Proper Place Church To Wed, The Bride's Or Groom's Church? / Polygamy Or Serial Monogamy? Will You Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.