Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily (29969 Views)

Benefits Of Good And Bad Deeds / Striving Hard, Competing For Good Deeds In Ramadaan – Shaykh Ibn Baaz / Opposition To Sukuk: CAN Is Playing ‘dog In The Manger’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
According to Fabrication call Hadith.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Islam does not forbid trading with Christians or Atheist or Jews, etc, regardless of their lifestyle. What we are concerned with is the content of the product. So i see no point in this comment of yours!
Islam asks you to kill them. How can you trade with people you're supposed to kill?
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Brother, if your purpose of creating threads here is because of worthless likes then you need to repent and seek for forgiveness. Enough of bringing misleading topics here from questionable sources. Seek for knowledge and stop copy and paste.

Fi Amana Allah.

Lukgaf:
You had better say what you can defend in the sight of Allah on the day of judgment. Stop confusing people in the name of likes. What is your evidence that the above does not emanate from our beloved prophet

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by uyplus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bunch of idiots! Meanwhile, the top rich people in the world have dogs as pets. Garbage religion

1 Like

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by osuofia2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
The bold part is the ruling on dog. The main reason many Muslims on this forum avoid the muslim threads is because of the mis-information. Someone will just copy any bull crap stories and tag it with the messenger of ALLAH, PBUH. Wish Seun can get us a moderate Muslim as the moderator.

KEEP WAILING,
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Islam asks you to kill them. How can you trade with people you're supposed to kill?

Please keep mute. Am i Nathaniel Samuel or Brenton Tarrant that kill people?
If you have nothing sensible to type simply keep mute.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Do you mean you need the quran to tell you before you know not to eat a cockroach?
So if the quran did not tell you not to eat a cockroach you'll have it as part of your menu

how does my faith disturb you? And how is our faith in the Qur'an of any concern to your life?
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed:

LoLz. Do you know how many insects you've ingested in your lifetime? Does it make you an atheist?

So it's only insects you see in the post you quoted?

And the context was conscious eating...
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by najib632(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
Everyone is just cooking any bull crap stories and link it with the prophet PBUH.

The ruling about dog is clearly and no one should bring fake information here.

A Muslim must not eat dog, and if you have a dog, once the saliva drop on your cloth, you cannot observe prayer with the cloth except you wash it. This is very clear explanation.

Before you quote me and start saying jargons, how come a dog is among the Ashab Khaf.

Let learn to pass information and stop bringing news that will make the non Muslim sees ISLAM as a backward religion.

guy go and seek for knowledge. Only a rabid dog's saliva is impure. The ruling op gave is correct.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by stalingraddd(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Naturally Africans don't keep dogs except for hunting & security, however with the coming of colonial masters, our copy copy brothers are now keeping dogs on their beds. These photocopying machines forget that dogs have these bacterias (rabies) that are fatal to mankind.
The endangerment of the general public is a selfish act, and many people have been killed by these dogs, it takes a dog to keep a dog.
retardddddd

1 Like

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by grpCaptain(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
How do we explain the fact that the people whom Allah is pleased with in Quran 18:18 owns a dog. The dog was actually describe as sleeping at the entrance of the cave where they took refuge. What changes?

Quran 18:18

And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maybe you should return back to madrasah and stopped tagging lies with our beloved prophet PBUH.

najib632:
guy go and seek for knowledge. Only a rabid dog's saliva is impure. The ruling op gave is correct.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by najib632(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
Maybe you should return back to madrasah and stopped tagging lies with our beloved prophet PBUH.

since thats how you want to play it provide a ruling that supports your view from any grand sheikh of fiqh. This is the religion of you're to submit to its rules not to twist them to be how you like.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Lukgaf(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Answer my question please!
madridguy:
Brother, if your purpose of creating threads here is because of worthless likes then you need to repent and seek for forgiveness. Enough of bringing misleading topics here from questionable sources. Seek for knowledge and stop copy and paste.

Fi Amana Allah.

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

So it's only insects you see in the post you quoted?

And the context was conscious eating...

So if you consciously eat insects you become an atheist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror.

My position remains the hadith you quoted is fabricated and you both are free to believe what suits you. You both should not bother to quote me back because i won't respond.

Lukgaf:
Answer my question please!

najib632:
since thats how you want to play it provide a ruling that supports your view from any grand sheikh of fiqh. This is the religion of you're to submit to its rules not to twist them to be how you like.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by najib632(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:

My position remains the hadith you quoted is fabricated and you both are free to believe what suits you. You both should not bother to quote me back because i won't respond.

Do not respond to me but know that for sure you will respond to Allah for disobeying His messenger.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
Sir, keeping dogs will never reduce your good deeds. The only thing as i have stated, you only need to change to another cloth when you want to observe your obligatory prayer and put off the cloth on you while playing with your dog. Very simple.

yes, I understand your point. I am just sending message to the op.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by blacq2009(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
Everyone is just cooking any bull crap stories and link it with the prophet PBUH.

A Muslim must not eat dog, and if you have a dog, once the saliva drop on your cloth, you cannot observe prayer with the cloth except you wash it. This is very clear explanation.

Before you quote me and start saying jargons, how come a dog is among the Ashab Khaf.

Let learn to pass information and stop bringing news that will make the non Muslim sees ISLAM as a backward religion.

Maashallah. We inherit our religion instead of learning it. Too many lies on the prophet. May Allah guide us to the truth.
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:

Thank you,i hate this types of posts with passion they keep making islam a source of mockery
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:

Thank you,i hate this types of posts with passion they keep making islam a religion of mockery
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
May Allah SWT guide us to HIS path. Ameen.

Thatssobeyonce:

Thank you,i hate this types of posts with passion they keep making islam a religion of mockery
Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by Seventy7kings: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2020
madridguy:
Muslim can keep a dog the only thing is that once dog saliva touches your cloth, you cannot pray with such cloth till you wash it.

what if the saliva touches the body and not just the cloth?

1 Like

Re: Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily by PervertProphet: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Lukgaf:
Alhamdulillaah wasalaatu wasalaam ‘ala rasulillah

Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wasallam said: “Whoever keeps a dog, a qiraat from his good deeds will be deducted every day, except a dog for farming or herding livestock.” (in another narration 2 qiraats) Al-Bukhaari (2145) Muslim (2978, 2943) See Sharh Muslim by al-Nawawi, 10/342; Fathul-Baari, 5/9.

This imply that it is not permissible for a Muslim to keep a dog, unless he needs this dog for hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops.

Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wasallam said: “The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or an image.” Ibn Maajah (3640) Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah. This indicate that it is haraam to keep a dog, except for those which were exempted. Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said in Sharh Riyaadh al-Saaliheen, 4/241

As in necessity, it is permissible to keep dog for guarding houses so long as that is outside the city and that there is no other means of guarding the house. The presence of difficulty requires that allowances be made to effect ease because Islamic law is built upon achieving ease not upon imposing hardships. Therefore, if a house is in the middle of the city there is no need to keep a dog to guard it, so keeping a dog for this purpose in such situations is haraam and is not permitted, and it detracts one or two qiraats from a person’s reward every day.

The Muslim should not imitate the kuffaar by running with the dog or touching its mouth and kissing it, which causes many diseases. Sharh Muslim, 10/236, Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 4/246.

May Allah grant us understanding of His religion and accept it as an act of ‘ibadah.

Source: Fish class foundation

Why does Muhammad such a confusionist. He says one thing here and says another in another place:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الصَّمَدِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ، سَمِعْتُ أَبِي، عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ أَنَّ رَجُلاً رَأَى كَلْبًا يَأْكُلُ الثَّرَى مِنَ الْعَطَشِ، فَأَخَذَ الرَّجُلُ خُفَّهُ فَجَعَلَ يَغْرِفُ لَهُ بِهِ حَتَّى أَرْوَاهُ، فَشَكَرَ اللَّهُ لَهُ فَأَدْخَلَهُ الْجَنَّةَ ‏"

‏‏Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A man saw a dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter Paradise."

Sahih al-Bukhari 173
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 39
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 174
Sahih Bukhari

After this did the man wear that shoe again and did prayers obviously with the Dog Saliva in it. This Hadith never mentions that man washed the shoe or discarded using them and Allah granted him paradise. Hahahaha!

All of the time and all the urine of the dogs around and inside the mosque during the lifetime of Muhammad does it now mean going by the Hadiths you provided that many of Muhammad's already poor deeds Hahahaha! If we weigh them on a scale comparing them to my good deeds which beats Muhammad's deeds by far (After all I have never had the intention not to talk of sleeping with a 6year or 9year old all in the name of marriage). Does it now mean that Muhammad and his companions are thus condemned:

Hadith
وَقَالَ أَحْمَدُ بْنُ شَبِيبٍ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي حَمْزَةُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كَانَتِ الْكِلاَبُ تَبُولُ وَتُقْبِلُ وَتُدْبِرُ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ فِي زَمَانِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمْ يَكُونُوا يَرُشُّونَ شَيْئًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ‏.‏
And narrated Hamza bin 'Abdullah:

My father said. "During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, the dogs used to urinate, and pass through the mosques (come and go), nevertheless they never used to sprinkle water on it (urine of the dog.)"

Sahih al-Bukhari 174
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 40
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 174
Sahih Bukhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? / Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.