Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Which Car Was Your First Car? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Was Your First Car? (25386 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by omololu2020(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2020
deavicky:
Honda Hala nice ride. But as my first car with low income, I nearly turn mechanic. Later change to Camry 2000. Then I began gain some weight.
grin
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by jjbest123(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Brighte:
Bicycle. I haven't gotten any car of my own. But I have driven a lot of cars. Hopefully I will be kicking up with camry 2012 SE. My love for this car.

Guy you sabi..... My love for this ride na ehhh; na only God knows sha

This will be the ride to buy this year,by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by crazysam001: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Gwagone:
Car brand,
Model,
Year and the reason you changed it
Although, I am still yet to acquire one
**help move to FP please**

Peugeot 406
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by pawesome(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Opel Vectra A

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Gwagone: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2020
crazysam001:

Peugeot 406
Hope it didn't wahala you?
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Ginomel(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2020
greatbrian:
Honda bull dog..... Mama dash me to mark my 18th betday after the car wanted to take her live nd suck her funds. Mechanic kept giving me issues and I outgrow it so I changed to Audi.........

Funny thing is the car had so much effect on me. Till now I can't drive automatic. I just dislike it. Even when I handle an automatic car I change the Gear to S nd drive the manual way.

Nfin sweets me than changing the gear at will to match my mood grin

You still said this in 2020.

Well, it's a choice.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by MERCHANDISER: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Akorkor:
Mercedes ML 2002 model was my first because of its
durability.
Later changed it to RAV4,2018 model because of changed in status and many Gods blessings
Congrats.
Please e get any car you are not using
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2020
illitrate:
1992 lancer, spent 2 days on the road and 2 months in the mechanic. the car would face left but going straight.

AND THAT'S NOT A CAR OOH .
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Readonee35L:

I love the car more than you do.

grin grin
Who no like better thing...
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by roliks99(f): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Still anticipating

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Blindersoff: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2020
First car was a fully air-conditioned 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GLSi sports trim hatchback automatic.

Bought it tokunbo

Many small children on Nairaland Sha. undecided

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Ginomel(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2020
omololu2020:
Toyota Camry drop light. I'm now using a 2014 Toyota Camry, 2017 Lexus IS 500 and a Benz.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Fentanyl: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2020
omololu2020:
I'm lying in what way? I'm I too young or too old to drive a Lexus? Cause am not understanding.

nah

you posted 2017 Lexus IS 500

the capital I in the IS you posted can be either LS or iS

the first year for the Lexus LS 500 was 2018

there is no lexus is 500

that is why you're lying

4 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by xperiencelove(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Golf 4, it was fun to ride. Low fuel consumption but my mechanic made me sold the car when I told him to change the two back calipers and he didn't chamge any and I had break failure. There is few German car mechanic in my vicinity.
I sold it and bought Toyota Camry.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Ginomel(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2020
omololu2020:
Toyota Camry drop light. I'm now using a 2014 Toyota Camry, 2017 Lexus IS 500 and a Benz.

You are obviously staying in your own house because you can't ride all those standard cars in someone's property
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Sivou1(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2020
A Volkswagen Jetta 2003, I used it for 4 years and was still in good condition when I sold it. I had to sell because I wanted to upgrade to another german car because of my job.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Fentanyl: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2020
omololu2020:
I'm lying in what way? I'm I too young or too old to drive a Lexus? Cause am not understanding.

Fentanyl:

nah

you posted 2017 Lexus IS 500

the capital I in the IS you posted can be either LS or iS

the first year for the Lexus LS 500 was 2018

there is no lexus is 500

that is why you're lying

but the above is just secondary

you are a filthy tribal bigot, a rat meant for the gutter

people like you are always never do wells, so I promise you you do not even own a bicycle, much less a car made in the 21st century

dirty thing

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

lexus IS 500 abi

so many lies on this thread

Is it ur lie
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

but the above is just secondary

you are a filthy tribal bigot, a rat meant for the gutter

people like you are always never do wells, so I promise you you do not even own a bicycle, much less a car made in the 21st century

dirty thing

Una two dey fight before?
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by baratech: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Nissan bluebird, 1990.
Awesome ride.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by MrFuckallday: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2020
First whip was an l300 bus otherwise called onu azu that my pops gave me in ss1. Didn’t know nothing bou cars then except pull it out once once when the driver no use am go transport work lol.

Rn I got 2 whips a Corolla and and infinity suv.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by whatmoreng: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2020
Chidim12:
Am yet to own a car but by God's grace I will be buying my first car and am considering between Camry 1996 orobo and Camry 1999 tiny light,does anybody have any advice based on the two cars pls.
These are very old cars nah. I guess you are under budget. I hope to get one this year too. And I don't want to spend much on a first car.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Generalkorex(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Carshama dupe
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Rahym001(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Any car that cannot take abuse is on t suitable for Nigerian roads and Nigerians because an average Nigerian has very poor maintenance culture!
I disagree totally with you

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by bencarson007(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Benz C Class 1998... Car almost sent me to the village after my first accident... See my car and I start dodging so e no go start plan bad for me again... I sha sell am for 200k Las Las when e don provoke me too much...
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by laivwire(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Blindersoff:
First car was a fully air-conditioned 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GLSi sports trim hatchback automatic.

Bought it tokunbo

Many small children on Nairaland Sha. undecided
I loved this car back then. The sedan though. Funny enough, I've had stints with the galant from the 4th generation (Dad) to the 6th (Uncle I lived with), 7th (Uncle again) and 8th (Mum).

My first car was a BMW 318i sedan 1993. I gave my aunt when I had to relocate. Very reliable car. I pimped a lot in that ride. Sweet memories grin

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by greatbrian(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Ginomel:

You still said this in 2020.

Well, it's a choice.

I like old fashioned.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Icon4s(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Honda Accord 2000 Model (baby boy)
Bought it in 2008 and used it till 2015.
Beautiful ride, smooth on the road.
During the 7yrs period, I changed gear box once and the ball joint pulled twice. But that aside, the Car served me Wella. I had lots of good memories with the car. Like it appears in my wedding pictures. My first child went to school for the first time in it .(I still have the pix). I used it to bring my first child home from the hospital after birth(have the pix also).
I sold it because I needed to upgrade my car status wink. Else car was still running smooth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Femiomoh(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2020
If you don't have a car for now don't worry your self because God is planning to get brand new ones for you,your family and friends before the end of the year. It's a convoy package.
Your mockers will celebrate with you and ask how God did it for you.

10 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by lordkenny(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2020
devigblegble:
Audi A6 bitch could run on the highway like mad

This is my first and current car too. but the car has been giving me real headache. Perhaps I can learn from your experience. Did you buy toks or Nigerian used?
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Akuruoulo:

AND THAT'S NOT A CAR OOH .

na okada?
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Mires: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2020
austino677:
get a lexus toks... U won't regret it

What of avalon 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class / 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.