Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Car Was Your First Car? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Was Your First Car? (25397 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2020
illitrate:

na okada?
Oga HAPPY Sunday .

Can u help me please ?

Help me and change it moniker
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by omololu2020(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

but the above is just secondary

you are a filthy tribal bigot, a rat meant for the gutter

people like you are always never do wells, so I promise you you do not even own a bicycle, much less a car made in the 21st century

dirty thing

Lol... So because I wrote I as L, that's why you want to die you foolish iPob member grin you even have the time to start going through my old post. Are you this jobless? I'm even hardly online on nairaland this days. You can keep on crying sha nah you sabi grin

I no get power to dey argue online with idiots... If you quote me again, I won't even read it not to talk of replying your messages, I have no time for idiots this morning.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Akuruoulo:

Oga HAPPY Sunday .

Can u help me please ?

Help me and change it moniker

change what
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by omololu2020(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Ginomel:

You are obviously staying in your own house because you can't ride all those standard cars in someone's property
cheesy
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Princeton92(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Honda Accord (Bullet) since 2009 till date N I'm still rocking it though in my best way.
I love it for its power N balance, its really strong

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by ugolinze123(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Nissan maxima...God saved my life. Nothing was good about that car. Power stiring, overheating. Everytime i dey find water to top up. If I wan turn the stiring I go dey sweat cars go dey blow horn at me. Thank God I successfully transferred to another person. Got a toyota sienna. That one self disturb. Now just enjoying my 2009 corolla I can't kill my self joor

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by EgunMogaji2: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Suzuki “Jeep”. About N500 in 1984 though have had many sport bikes before.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Alitair(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
I never buy car

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by TheMubaraqS: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Lexus RX300
Got it 2016 and sold it cos I needed money
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by MrGerald(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Gwagone:

Why Honda?
Lol
Honda hand wey dey tear anyhow
Well,my uncle still rocks his Honda bullet
We are talking about one's car and not uncle's.
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Blindersoff: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
laivwire:

I loved this car back then. The sedan though. Funny enough, I've had stints with the galant from the 4th generation (Dad) to the 6th (Uncle I lived with), 7th (Uncle again) and 8th (Mum).

My first car was a BMW 318i sedan 1993. I gave my aunt when I had to relocate. Very reliable car. I pimped a lot in that ride. Sweet memories grin

Call me your uncle then grin
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2020
greatbrian:

Nice machine man...... Drove my A4 last month from Lagos to Kaduna no car overtook me till l entered lokoja. But the car started giving Over heating issues. Hv bought water collector thrice within a month. It's just killing and undermining my joy for the machine
have you been able to find solution??
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by greatbrian(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Blackgold007:
have you been able to find solution??

Mechanic Is just enjoying new year with my money courtesy of the car. He said the water pump and collector will be worked on

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2020
sonnie10:
Citeron, That was in 1977
You mean Citroën?
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Fentanyl: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2020
omololu2020:
Lol... So because I wrote I as L, that's why you want to die you foolish iPob member grin you even have the time to start going through my old post. Are you this jobless? I'm even hardly online on nairaland this days. You can keep on crying sha nah you sabi grin

I no get power to dey argue online with idiots... If you quote me again, I won't even read it not to talk of replying your messages, I have no time for idiots this morning.

filthy animal

there is no 2017 LS 500 or IS 500

who dash monkey banana, you go first buy bicycle tyre

see your mouth like benz

what a joke, your entire life and existence is a joke

ode
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Fentanyl: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Harbioye:
Una two dey fight before?

the idiot is a non entity, I dont know him from Adam
but such foolish comments from tribal bigots disgust me

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by LongThickPenis(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Lexus RX330 2005 model. Lovely and efficient car
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by masterflowx(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2020
Still using my first car.

Honda Accord 2014 model.

I bought it in 2016 with the help of my brother from Ohio, USA.

Not ready to buy another one yet because I'm working on shelter.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by noisy45(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Toyota Pencil Camry
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by masterflowx(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2020
Abi bubu don give official car ni?

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:
2015 c300 4matic. I hardly drive anyway. Chronic introvert. I use uber most of the time. The car attracts unnecessary attention.

can I see a picture of your car? thanks

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Gwagone: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2020
MrGerald:
We are talking about one's car and not uncle's.
What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by prodigyy(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:
2015 c300 4matic. I hardly drive anyway. Chronic introvert. I use uber most of the time. The car attracts unnecessary attention.

Swears, peeps go dey reason say u get excess money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2020
dayborah:
Carshamadupe
Lol hope this your Carshamadupe no Dey chop fuel too much. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by freeDR(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Honda Accord 2006 model. (Discussion Continues).
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by zweenat: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2020
������. Oh God
SirWhiteFish:
My first came with a tinted glass with factory sealed doors.
It had a slim line of army blue and silver color body work.
The tires were Plastic ceramic like and dark, with firm grip to enhance quick responsive brake..
It came with a double tubor 2+ Conan batteries -1. It could reach an amazing speed of 25 inches in 3 seconds.

It was a toy car
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Hoyekunley: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Nissan Murano 2003 Model. One of the my favorite cars till date.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2020
greatbrian:

Mechanic Is just enjoying new year with my money courtesy of the car. He said the water pump and collector will be worked on
is your mechanic a kazeem or a good technician.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Mine was bmw 328 6line plugs.
Black color.
17" alloy .
I changed it because of 3 diff reasons
1. In a row of 1 week had 4 to 5 bashes GBAs gbos. So elderly ppl said ma hand of village ppl. Cos even the day was I was taking it for the body work of whole incidents in that weeknight while negotiating turning into the mech/panelbeater place a cab or bike hit me again I lost that side mirror as well.
2. Police and SARS matter for me that year too much cos I look small behind wheels.
3. I had EML ISSUE that year, car could be on 130km/h and EML comes on it drop speed to 20km/h but after 2months I solved it when I got the alert from person I sold to.. e pained me ehn, was just a socket of 2k I bought for the EML. But I had received cash!
....... and after I joined Toyota big daddy and anoda Toyota Camry after... I regretted using the toyotas... it a toy for a car to drive. Am back on BMW. BMW FOR pick up OO time to upgrade.

Call for pick up 1 year used n neatly used
You get this you get naija toks

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by davidque: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Honda prelude (bulldog)

1 Like

Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
Nissan maxima...God saved my life. Nothing was good about that car. Power stiring, overheating. Everytime i dey find water to top up. If I wan turn the stiring I go dey sweat cars go dey blow horn at me. Thank God I successfully transferred to another person. Got a toyota sienna. That one self disturb. Now just enjoying my 2009 corolla I can't kill my self joor

No one who knows about car well goes for Nissan products! Waste of money , if u sabi car well u go know say Nissan, Mazda and GMC or Chevy no be 9ja usage. Cut off timming belt ... bend enough valves�����
Re: Which Car Was Your First Car? by greatbrian(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Blackgold007:
is your mechanic a kazeem or a good technician.

Kareem. I lost it for the technician I met when my mums car had issues. He diagnosed sending told us it's the engine seat and we spent alot changing that. Nfin changed afterwards so we used the family Kareem who sorted it with just 2000. The family Kareem stays in the southwest and am upnorth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take? / Caterpillar Wedged on a Truck in Abuja with Stones!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.