Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). (63957 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by tkb417(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
i lost my bet

rats

the way HNIC disappeared from twitter, u'll think he used juju

lolololololololol

mehn, this team na wa
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy fanta was 70 kobo

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Airtel was still Econet."

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy 3310 was da most expensive phone

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy obasanjo had abs.

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Blackberry was popularly known as just a fruit

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Segun Oegbami was playing for Nigeria

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Rick ross was still 100 pounds

grin grin grin grin grin grin Arsenal don suffer!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
norrisman:

@ chamotex
Most of the guys on here are not real Arsenal fans they are just masquerading as such. They are mainly noisemakers. Duduspace is one of the very few Arsenal fans on here who can see beyond his nose. I always wonder where he gets the energy to argue with these plastic fans?
This guy might be duduspace. Let me check my IP brush. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
presido1:

So Hleb is now a cup winner while Fab4 and the rest are still waiting. HMmmmmmmmmmmm Henry left Arsenal and Touched a trophy, Hleb has done same today(From Barca to Stuttgart to Birmingham) very soon Flamingo will do same at AC Milan. Fab4 what are you waiting for? until wengay and his papa ijebu hand distroy you at young age.

same as seb larsson. the excuse before was that arsenal had no money to spend because they were building a stadium. it's a new era now, there's money, they have the best squad in the league(according to the deluded gooners themselves) and yet they failed to win a cup final against birmingham of all teams. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by A40(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
O ga ooh at this rate it might take a revolt similar to what happened in Tunisia,Egypt and now Libya for things to change.

Q: What does Mutallab and Arsenal FC have in common??

A: Even with bomb for dem body dem still no fit blow up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
ok norris its not tight for u to stand up on a high horse and purportedly claim to be a non-plastic fan

u see in terms of quality we are far better than bham but we lack heart and it comes on time again
that is my point

the same things we hv seen
defensive lapses, lack of concentration, goal keeping errors, lack of clinical finishing all came back to haunt us

dudu is a wengerpologist and is so optimistic. some of us are not as optimistic. it does not make us less of a fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
hei Manmustwank, revenge is a dish best served cold abi?
nor worry, enjoy yur temporary fling with the UCL, yu'll resume normal Europa service next season.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
biolabee:

ok norris its not tight for u to stand up on a high horse and purportedly claim to be a non-plastic fan

u see in terms of quality we are far better than bham but we lack heart and it comes on time again
that is my point

the same things we hv seen
defensive lapses, lack of concentration, goal keeping errors, lack of clinical finishing all came back to haunt us

dudu is a wengerpologist and is so optimistic. some of us are not as optimistic. it does not make us less of a fan

Gbam!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

wicked! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

same as seb larsson. the excuse before was that arsenal had no money to spend because they were building a stadium. it's a new era now, there's money, they have the best squad in the league(according to the deluded gooners themselves) and yet they failed to win a cup final against birmingham of all teams. grin
I forget Larsson and David Bentley. Very soon that one that play for Stoke now, (whatz his name again) will touch a trophy and WenGAY will keep on breaking/kicking bottle.

@Chamo
That was hilarious.  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by norrisman: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
@ Biolabee

everyting bless!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

wicked! grin

Eldee is on twitter but he cant come on this thread . . . .I wonder why grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
biolabee:

what exactly makes me a wengerpologist and what is the definition of that term? tongue grin
I point out Arsene's mistakes as I see them as any other person for example his choosing to play Rosicky all through today
I however believed he has done and continues to do a good job with us and believe he is the best man as our manager
where exactly then is our point of departure? undecided
I think it is that a lot of people go overboard when things go wrong and don't appreciate the good things we do right, I only point out the good things when people like you choose to throw the baby out with the bath water.
For example, I will expect to see Arsene bashing ramped up again cos we lost today.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by montelik(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
A-40:

O ga ooh at this rate it might take a revolt similar to what happened in Tunisia,Egypt and now Libya for things to change.

Q: What does Mutallab and Arsenal FC have in common??

A: Even with bomb for dem body dem still no fit blow up

chamotex:

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy fanta was 70 kobo

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Airtel was still Econet."

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy 3310 was da most expensive phone

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Blackberry was popularly known as just a fruit

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Segun Oegbami was playing for Nigeria

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Rick ross was still 100 pounds

grin grin grin grin grin grin Arsenal don suffer!
chamotex:

LWKMD. Abeg take it easy on d gunners. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by A40(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2011
@Persie_Official: I'm very sorry that we didn't bring CC back to north london! Thanks for ur support today! Sorry again!, mwah x

@Sagnaofficial: Just feel ashamed, sorry.

Na Apology we go chop??  angry angry angry !!! Una phuck up

I feel particularly bad for Sagna he has a lot of explaining to do to his son today as its his birthday  cheesy cheesy

More tweets
#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Tony umez waz d best actor in naija
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
That trophy cabinet has been on the market for almost 7 yrs now but nobody want to buy bad luck.
Ha buru gaa, ha eburu lota(They carry am go market, carry am come back), by Flavour. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

arsenal should just move back to highbury or share white hart lane with spurs. the emirates has been a curse on arsenal fc
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
biolabee:

dudu is a wengerpologist a[b]nd is so optimistic[/b]. some of us are not as optimistic. it does not make us less of a fan

Dudu is not optimistic . . . he is just fooling himself grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

he is hopelessly deluded
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
A-40:

@Persie_Official: I'm very sorry that we didn't bring CC back to north london! Thanks for your support today! Sorry again!, mwah x

Is V.Persie GAY or what? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by manmustwac(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
[size=24pt]USELESS ARSE ANAL LOOSE TO BIRMINGHAM SHITTY[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by A40(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

Is V.Persie GAY or what? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
U too dey be! It was someone quoting him. Her tweet where the last few words
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

Enjoy, we will see at the end of the season, at least una never reach any final this season.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
A-40:

U too dey be! It was someone quoting him. Her tweet where the last few words

I for fear.

duduspace:

Enjoy, we will see at the end of the season, at least una never reach any final this season.  tongue

We've won the community shield  tongue tongue. . . what have you won? Oh my mad . . . Emirates Cup grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by tyson55(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2011
Arsenal are crestfallen after that shoking mix-up between koscienly and Szczesny. An accident waiting to happen all season?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
A-40:

@Persie_Official: I'm very sorry that we will not bring the CC back to north london! Thanks for your support! Sorry again!, mwah x
Van R@pist is under investigation, info reaching us is that he twitted this b4 the game grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm in Bold.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by diggz: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
Where's d B-t-ch called Switc47 aka lady Switch ? Stupid mofo I told u d last time that,you will eat your words you son of a S-OT. Guess u are chewing on ma DI-K rite! FC-K SL-T!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by montelik(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

arsenal should just move back to highbury or share white hart lane with spurs. the emirates has been a curse on arsenal fc

But seriously we hear stories of opposition fans digging and planting bad luck charms in rival teams stadiums to jinx them. You never know.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
Y'all should continue your rantings so we can close this edition on this sad note and move on. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

I for fear.
We've won the community shield  tongue tongue. . . what have you won? Oh my mad . . . Emirates Cup grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations on yur community shield but na season opener and not the final of anything. End of season soon cometh. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by mukina2: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2011
oh well . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Strictly Chelsea Talk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.