Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). (63836 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
debosky:

Y'all should continue your rantings so we can close this edition on this sad note and move on. tongue

debosky spotted by our surveillance cameras on lagos island. grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
debosky:

Y'all should continue your rantings so we can close this edition on this sad note and move on. tongue
Sorry dude we will follow una anywhere una go. Move ko move in nii.

mukina2:

oh well . .
How are you dealin tongue tongue tongue Are u still on Spurs thread. Remember they are una elder brother in North of London.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by biolabee(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
what is mean by wengerpologist is that u are one of the last pple to attack wenger for his faith in certain players

we beat this team home and away so its not a case of fright
wenger needs to stop his dilly dallying, buy a world class keeper (as fergie is so desperately looking for one), get a world class CB pairing (vermalen and some body else) and then apply the hair dryer treatment consistenty

norris no beef grin grin grin grin grin grin but i have to give props to fergies style he threw nani to the sinbin for a while and now he is leading the table for assists
this bois need grit

great players win u games but great defenders win titles!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
As the ever progressive and forward looking person that I am, I can't help but notice that Ryo Miyaichi got 2 assists and won a penalty while Feyenoord beat Groningen 5-1 today. Also Feyenoord have now gone unbeaten since Miyaichi joined them and have since started a steady climb up the Eeredivisie table.
I hereby plead with Japan to cap this boy so we can bring him over in the summer, seems we're all agreed that we need to call time on Rosicky's career with us, we can't have this boy helping Feyenoord while we could be using him at times like this.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by eldee(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy bruno mars was scared of grenades!!! shocked

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy apoche na im dey reign cheesy

#TheLastTimeArsenalWonATrophy Clifford Orji was still a vegetarian grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
duduspace:

As the ever progressive and forward looking person that I am, I can't help but notice that Ryo Miyaichi got 2 assists and won a penalty while Feyenoord beat Groningen 5-1 today. Also Feyenoord have now gone unbeaten since Miyaichi joined them and have since started a steady climb up the Eeredivisie table.
I hereby plead with Japan to cap this boy so we can bring him over in the summer, seems we're all agreed that we need to call time on Rosicky's career with us, we can't have this boy helping Feyenoord while we could be using him at times like this.

still deluded. . . . . miyaichi would have single-handedly delivered a trophy veterans like van persie, rosicky and arshavin couldn't deliver? keep representing arsenal as their most brilliant member on this forum. mad props to you. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by sirwebs(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
Take heart Gooners. The Cavalry a.k.a Rambo will be arriving soonest.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by switch47(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
@ Thread
Like i mentioned , it is always very difficult to break a jinx. Arsenal had two to break. Wenger and the last 5 years. well it was one of those nights when you needed a victory but could not just find it. like i predicted it was going to be very HARD and hard and difficult it was. better luck next time to all Arsenal fans. it was an interesting game though! keep enjoying Football. Your trophy will come eventually no matter how longer you gotr to wait, maybe this season the next or the next. but keep trying. looking 4ward to the next beautiful game of football!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
biolabee:

what is mean by wengerpologist is that u are one of the last pple to attack wenger for his faith in certain players

we beat this team home and away so its not a case of fright
wenger needs to stop his dilly dallying, buy a world class keeper (as fergie is so desperately looking for one), get a world class CB pairing (vermalen and some body else) and then apply the hair dryer treatment consistenty

norris no beef grin grin grin grin grin grin but i have to give props to fergies style he threw nani to the sinbin for a while and now he is leading the table for assists
this bois need grit

great players win u games but great defenders win titles!!!

Faith in what players exactly? Arsenal fans are hardly ever united over which players are actually bad anyway and in instances where a better player has come along e.g. Wilshere/Denilson I've always been one of those to first accept it. When Theo had a shocker last season I was also one of those who knocked him hard and excessively too according to some people. What I've questioned is the belief that we need to go and buy big. All those who bought big mind you, did not get to the final of this cup and bar Manure are behind us in the League.

And there yu go again with the OTT response to a defeat in a cup final and show a fickle nature, an unfortunate albeit shocking error between Kos and Szczesny in their first final appearance for the club should not negate all they've done so far this season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by tyson55(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
So, Arsenal's wait for a trophy goes on. As a way of consolation, they are still in with a chance of winning the EPL, Champions league and FA cup this season, but the quadruple? Sorry guys, that is history.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by hannie: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
Its 100 pages already, tear us a new thread . . .

This is wishing in advance we have cause to smile on that thread . . .

meanwhile . . .I am glad u all can see KOSILEYIN is a fat fool ? how can a defender playing in a cup final be so stupid ? kick the effing ball out and dont dummy urself into oblivion, bloody mugun!  angry

Wenger, u have been due spiritual cleansing at Bar Beach, I wonder if u are trying to argue is Libya is safer than Nigeria ? u seem to be cursed and U KNOW IT, U SET THE STANDARD HIGH URSELF (Like Loyika said on phone, maybe u should honorably resign if u dont win nada this season)  undecided

All in all . . .all hope aint lost . . . .ITS THE ARSENAL, BLOODY HATERZ!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

still deluded. . . . . miyaichi would have single-handedly delivered a trophy veterans like van persie, rosicky and arshavin couldn't deliver? keep representing arsenal as their most brilliant member on this forum. mad props to you. tongue
Is that what the post yu read said or what yur inebriated state suggested?  undecided
enjoy your akpeteshi, yu've earned it courtesy of Birmingham. We shall meet at OT. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by hannie: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2011

meanwhile . . .I am glad u all can see KOSILEYIN is a fat fool ? how can a defender playing in a cup final be so stupid ? kick the effing ball out and dont dummy urself into oblivion, bloody mugun!  angry

Wenger, u have been due spiritual cleansing at Bar Beach, I wonder if u are trying to argue is Libya is safer than Nigeria ? u seem to be cursed and U KNOW IT, U SET THE STANDARD HIGH URSELF (Like Loyika said on phone, maybe u should honorably resign if u dont win nada this season)  undecided

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
duduspace:

Is that what the post yu read said or what yur inebriated state suggested?  undecided
enjoy your akpeteshi, yu've earned it courtesy of Birmingham. We shall meet at OT.  tongue

meet us at old trafford? can this team beat leyton orient? grin

hannie:

meanwhile . . .I am glad u all can see KOSILEYIN is a fat fool ? how can a defender playing in a cup final be so silly ? kick the effing ball out and dont dummy urself into oblivion, bloody mugun!  angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  someone has just made my weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by sirwebs(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
I watched the game with about 20 Gooners and all of us knew that as the game wore on without us getting the 2nd goal that we would lose. Such mental brittleness is shocking. I don't understand the new role Wenger has for Song. It doesn't play to the player nor the club's strengths.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
sirwebs:

I watched the game with about 20 Gooners and all of us knew that as the game wore on without us getting the 2nd goal that we would lose. Such mental brittleness is shocking. I don't understand the new role Wenger has for Song. It doesn't play to the player nor the club's strengths.

I'm sorry but this is not about roles, Song is one of the players who didn't stand up to be counted today. On a day like this players should have the strength of 10 men, almost all the Birmingham players were pumped up for this match but apart from Wishere, RVP and Kos who unfortunately shot himself in the foot later on, most of the other players didn't look up for it, even Nasri cld have done a bit more IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
duduspace will never cease to amaze. . .
first,it was arsenal finishing above united this season.now it's nothing has been decided and let's see at season's end.
You just keep contradicting yourself.You must not outdo dipo2much,even in the event of an embarrassing loss
@Gunners,
on the next thread,kindly remove bawomolo's name from the title.His honour doesn't deserve to be tarnished by associating him with losers like your  team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by manmustwac(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
An ex spurs player Steven Carr captained and lifted the trophy for Birmingham and a Nigerian player obafemi Martins scored the goal that stop the gooners dream,of,winning a trophy. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by mukina2: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
my 100 page tribute to Bawomolo cool

now i can change my siggy, RIP young gunner kiss kiss

new thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-613256.0.html#msg7812160
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Jencejyde(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
Na wah oh! we lose a game and all of a sudden, the haters start appearing on the thread. I wont say i wasnt dissapointed(my brother nearly destroyed the tv) but then again, thats what the game is all about, One minute you beat Barca, the next you play a draw with leytonn orient and then go on to lose against a team you have already beaten twice this season.

But i forever salute the true gunners, not the ashewo type fans for sticking it in, dusting ourselves up and still getting behind the lads. Its hard, but thats why we are TRUE Fans.

Much respect to dudu, norrring do you.

We look ahead to the next game as we cant stay whining forever and its still a season that we havent seen the last of the script.

True to the game, LOYAL to the CLUB. ARSENAL against all odds!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Strictly Chelsea Talk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.