Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (128962 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Racist! It is the story of two white children, see how this fools are defiantly defending it. But islam has given permission to get together legally (in marriage) those who have the means,they call it taboo.

Dual are matured for marriage and they have the means, which religion had stop them from marrying.

Many of you in here started fornicating as early as you can recal in your life, {maybe at 4 or 5 or even earlier} that is what you like not legal marriage. Fools!

You will continue fornicating and producing bastards to take over from you as long as you do not return to the truth.
If you read and understand your Bible well you will avoid alot of vices but because some of it coincide with Islamic law you turn away defiantly disobeying it.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Lordbukas: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2020
It's highly unfortunate what this world has turned into. God have mercy, parents help secure the future of your kids by training them well.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2020
If you believe that boy impregnated the girl den you need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Wizikal(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Morally wrong! The parents ought to be questioned if not arrested
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2020
13 pregnant
14 mom
30 likely grand mom
55 likey great grand mom
80 likely a great great grand mom
Nawao
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by ledaman: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2020
dawnomike:
This made me speechless... To me this is very bad! But on a second thought, sometimes beautiful things come out of the most awkward situations of life
What is beautiful about this trash?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Leave Nigerian girls alone and face the topic.

There nothing poetic about this whole thing. Someone above may be behind exploiting the whole thing. It may not be their own thought.

when the life of a pregnant teen start and the struggle for balance of a 10yr old father, you will know it's not easy for a man or woman to raise a child let alone a children raising a child.

Nigerian Girls come nd learn this.

A 13 yrs olds Russian girl single mother has already articulated on how to use her social media account to make money so that she can take care of her baby.

13yrs already making money while 35yrs old single Nigerian ladies are all over the social media begging for #100 recharge card.

The single mother Nigerian ladies ar also busy looking nd begging money up nd down.

Nigerian girls na curse?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by dotedote: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It has nothing to do with being white or black, the deed has already been done.

Do you expect a 13 years child to go for an abortion?

But here, people would curse life outta the parents
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by MrSquint: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2020
There's actually nothing Chinedu won't see in China, Small pikin wan born another pikin.

Hope she knows the harm she has done to herself. These ones spoil inside womb

I totally condemn this act
It's BAD
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2020
Fvckmoderators:
Does puberty start at 10 for guys?

Yes it’s does .
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Rebuke:
Possible? Pardon my ignorance but how possible is it for a 10 year old boy to impregnate a girl? A 13 year old girl for that matter.

There's more to this story. Xcept things have so changed, so far that I know, a 10 year old boy should not have been producing sperm not to talk about impregnating a lady.

Like I said, I could be too naive though.

Puberty starts from age ten for most boys
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by gonkin(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm this boy dey chop sushi at 10 wow. Well because they are white if na Naija e for happen no be small insult.

Evolution.

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2020
StarUp:
Hoe-ly shit...I pity that small boy...she made him believe he is the father of her unborn child whereas it was the school janitor... cry

Exactly. I don't know why no one has figured out the fact that the baby can't be for that small prepubescent boy that most like doesn't even have sperm.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Rebuke:
Possible? Pardon my ignorance but how possible is it for a 10 year old boy to impregnate a girl? A 13 year old girl for that matter.

There's more to this story. Xcept things have so changed, so far that I know, a 10 year old boy should not have been producing sperm not to talk about impregnating a lady.

Like I said, I could be too naive though.

You're not naive. You're right. That 10 year old boy is still prepubescent. The girl probably got impregnated by an older guy and made up the story of it being for the 10 year old out of fear.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2020
omale88:
Isnt this what they call statutory rape?this girl raped that kid,no one is talking?.

No it’s not .

They’re both below the age of consent .
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2020
All i know is that the white females grows rapidly more than african females.you will see a white girl @ the age 10 years develop breast,hips and so on.but what suprises me is the pregnancy isuess,can a girl of 12 to 13 years in nigeria get pregnant with a 10 year old boy? chineke le kwa anyi oo.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
Because they were white kids, nobody here could insult them or say bad thing

But if they were from Nigeria......

If they were muslims! If sumone legally marries are 15yr old girl they chant, "phedophile" hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2020
The girl can be pregnant at 13 or 14, but she has not say the truth on who got her pregnant.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Surrey2Bimshire:

No it’s not .

They’re both below the age of consent .
in other words their act is legal?the girl is 4 years older than the kid,she is more aware of what she's doing that boy,it's still statutory rape but both can't be punishable by the law,this is termed prima facie.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2020
omale88:
in other words their act is legal?the girl is 4 years older than the kid,she is more aware of what she's doing that boy,it's still statutory rape but both can't be punishable by the law there is a name for it.

@the bold..misdemeanor

She was 12 as at the time they started seeing each other or so ?
She was 13 and he was 10(turning 11)as at the time they got pregnant .
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by PerseDew(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
Because they were white kids, nobody here could insult them or say bad thing

But if they were from Nigeria......

Something of this nature was what I was trying to explain yesterday. If they were Nigerians, the derogatory words that will be used for the girl and Nigerian girls will let you know that self hate exists among Nigerians. Always insulting and throwing around the word "prostitute" at the slightest chance.

Someone still found a way to insult single mothers in Nigeria because the girl is monetizing her situation. Are there not working/schooling single mothers in this country with even a business or two? We need serious reorientation in this country.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Surrey2Bimshire:

@the bold..misdemeanor

She was 12 as at the time they started seeing each other or so ?
She was 13 and he was 10(turning 11)as at the time they got pregnant .

wait! how did you know he was turning 11 and not just turned 10?why are you being so defensive on this matter?if it was the guy who was the olderone you won't be selling this story.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
drezzyx:
Uwa mmebi!!!

This is one of d reasons why Jesus wept.

And married couple will keep searching for children 20yrs.
Nothing to show for it.
And here a minor is conceiving anyhow.
such Is Life. While The Rich Spend Money to Search To Ends of The Earth for A Child

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
You mean a 10 year old boy can cum shocked
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
dawnomike:
This made me speechless... To me this is very bad! But on a second thought, sometimes beautiful things come out of the most awkward situations of life
while some have gone through hell just to get to heaven

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
omale88:
wait! how did you know he was turning 11 and not just turned 10?why are you being so defensive on this matter?if it was the guy who was the olderone you won't be selling this story.

Defensive ? Errr I don’t know them ..

How do I know ? Go back and read the reports again !
They’ve been together for a year so do the math .

If it’s the other way around , I’ll definitely write the same .
They’re both below the age of consent as at the time it’s happened.
If they have a law that’s in line with punishing such act why not ?
It’s a different story if the girl is 5-10 years or older (statutory rape )

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Lie, the girl put lie on that boy, it's another boy impregnated her she just want to force it on that boy, and am not sure if 10 years old boy can produce sperm, they should investigate the mata before the boy will belejayan
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by PCFC(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Ha

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by arrianw: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2020
So a 10 year old can now impregnate a 13year old. Lord have Mercy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Libatine: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2020
If the boy was a Nigerian, he will have been in primary 4 (4th grade ) & the girl Jss1 7th grade. Nawao...
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2020
10 year old boy don get sperm La
Wawu... I'm amazed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.