Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. (13093 Views)

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Reading the comments of meastroferddi, and the Ojiofor, I’ve been trying to be respectful to SE on this thread but, since the rest of y’all want to let them run mad, Bleep it, we will go mad together.

I see the reason why SE remains the irrelevant piece of shit it is in the political sceme of that shithole called Niggeria and why everybody runs away from una. I wonder which SE igbo is even relevant in the political atmosphere be it national or international as NOI. Hell even obsessed PDP, Okowa have more voice than you lots do. Delusional bunch of savages you two are.

And stop wailing to everyone about Nzeogwu. You goats weren’t the only Igbo groups affected by his actions.... all of us experienced the same exact result in respectively to each region yet both SS Igbos arose politically and economically while you lots rose just economically but as usual, blame every body else for your part of your incompetence. Acting Nzeogwu actions affected just una. Cry me a fucking River . Secondly, why will anybody claim Igbo as a political tool when SE Igbos are irrelevant in scheme of things. Y’all can’t even get your own fucking leaders to listen to y’all and they sabotages una any chance they get. But, let me guess Nzeogwu is responsible for the idiots una have as your leaders? Nzeogwu birthed them? Anything to take away the responsibilities of una actions. Ndi Enyi

Oh btw Ojiofor, I’m guessing calling people confused and identifying as bini wasn’t starting the insult. Well I’m not shocked, some of you SE have the tendency to start shit and start acting innocent when given a taste of their medicine. Does it shock me? NOT!!!!!!!!!! eediota

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 1:40am On Feb 08, 2020
maestroferddi:
The above statement cannot originate from a bonafide Igbo person...

Prove me wrong...

Exactly what I said. Some of una SE hate getting a taste of their own medicine. Go and ask your useless Ojiofor brethren that started it that same question before coming to my direction. Cry me a River.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Banmeallday:

It is a result of the product of being a “Nigerian” aka from the Nigger Area

I am aware of that.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

While amongst your siblings some claim the superior Igbos, while some are wannabe Jews depending on where the money will be coming from. Even your own leaders can’t even defend you people and aloow you to be killed as long their greedy pocket is filled. What can be more miserable that that.

Wow i am very disappointed.

I think its time for you to move on. You are doing more damage to the way people see the Aniomas.

Let me tell you something that you need to understand, it shouldn't be the responsibility of south east Igbos to cater to you guys especially considering the fact that you allow the deniers to be the loudest voice amongs you.

If anything, the South East Igbos have been humiliated for the past 50 years and denied by everyone around them. They are beginning to worry about their interest.

Its the Aniomas that should be making more effort (in all Honesty) to rebuild the relationship that they destroyed.

The south East igbos never rejected anyone.

You cannot tell the family of the prodigal son who denied the family to beg the child to come back.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:
Reading the comments of meastroferddi, and the Ojiofor, I’ve been trying to be respectful to SE on this thread but, since the rest of y’all want to let them run mad, Bleep it, we will go mad together.

I see the reason why SE remains the irrelevant piece of shit it is in the political sceme of that shithole called Niggeria and why everybody runs away from una. I wonder which SE igbo is even relevant in the political atmosphere be it national or international as NOI. Hell even obsessed PDP, Okowa have more voice than you lots do. Delusional bunch of savages you two are.

And stop wailing to everyone about Nzeogwu. You goats weren’t the only Igbo groups affected by his actions.... all of us experienced the same exact result in respectively to each region yet both SS Igbos arose politically and economically while you lots rose just economically but as usual, blame every body else for your part of your incompetence. Acting Nzeogwu actions affected just una. Cry me a fucking River . Secondly, why will anybody claim Igbo as a political tool when SE Igbos are irrelevant in scheme of things. Y’all can’t even get your own fucking leaders to listen to y’all and they sabotages una any chance they get. But, let me guess Nzeogwu is responsible for the idiots una have as your leaders? Nzeogwu birthed them? Anything to take away the responsibilities of una actions. Ndi Enyi

Oh btw Ojiofor, I’m guessing calling people confused and identifying as bini wasn’t starting the insult. Well I’m not shocked, some of you SE have the tendency to start shit and start acting innocent when given a taste of their medicine. Does it shock me? NOT!!!!!!!!!! eediota

Mr. Man we have heard you. The south east Igbo is bad and the Anioma "tribe" is good. OK good.

I thought you were reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2020
obowo69:

Wow i am very disappointed.

I think its time for you to move on. You are doing more damage to the way people see the Aniomas.

Let me tell you something that you need to understand, it shouldn't be the responsibility of south east Igbos to cater to you guys especially considering the fact that you allow the deniers to be the loudest voice amongs you.

If anything, the South East Igbos have been humiliated for the past 50 years and denied by everyone around them. They are beginning to worry about their interest.

Its the Aniomas that should be making more effort (in all Honesty) to rebuild the relationship that they destroyed.

The south East igbos never rejected anyone.

You cannot tell the family of the prodigal son who denied the family to beg the child to come back.

Oh you disappointed but, not disappointed on SE igbo that started it. Typical. Usual blindness

From SE on this forum and outside, I honestly can give two rats ass how SE Igbos view Anioma anymore. I’m honestly see what ppl say about una. You aware that several Igbo denier started so because of SE. You didn’t deny anybody? Do you know how many Anioma, myself included, have to deal with SE calling them fake Igbos, wannabe Igbos and more nonsense. Do you know how many turned because of that? Even on this thread, two of una made comments that Anioma claim Igbo or other tribe based on favor or for political relevance. Of course, you see nothing wrong with that. That is not insult. SE is the innocent party while Anioma is the guilty one. Ndi ara. I can give a very HUGE rats ass about una feelings just like una don’t give a Bleep about anybody else’s feelings.

Oh btw, how will you guys know who is the loudest when y’all have your opinions hence, focus your attention on only those that justify your opinions. How will you hear anybody else? Bleep it. We’re are tired of trying to appease SE. We are tired of trying to make y’all understand us. Just like y’all say North and Yoruba will not enslave y’all and won’t bow to them. Well Anioma will eventually get tired of appeasing you people and will definitely will not bow to una. Y’all aren’t Gods nor Igbo king markers. Mschewwwww
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by maestroferddi: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Exactly what I said. Some of una SE hate getting a taste of their own medicine. Go and ask your useless Ojiofor brethren that started it that same question before coming to my direction. Cry me a River.
You can spare yourself these tantrums by getting a handle on things or bring yourself up to speed.

If I were to pataphrase, I would say that you guys in Anioma should ship in or ship out.

Nobody should take the accommodating nature of the Igbos for granted.

We have weathered storms and come out stronger for it.

We shall not stand and watch some roguish and undesirable elements from your neck of woods pour scorn and ridicule on the Igbos anymore.

The late Amb Ralph Uwechue was the President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo...Late Col Joe Achuzia nicknamed Hannibal was among the most lionized of Biafran soldiers....Prof Nolue Emenanjo is among the foremost Igbo linguistics and many more people given opportunity for leadership and relevance in the Igbo cosmology...

What do we get? Senseless and unconscionable pettiness...

An African proverb goes thus:....'A man who points to his ancestral home with his left hand is insulting nobody but himself'...

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Oh you disappointed but, not disappointed on SE igbo that started it. Typical. Usual blindness

From SE on this forum and outside, I honestly can give two rats ass how SE Igbos view Anioma anymore. I’m honestly see what ppl say about una. You aware that several Igbo denier started so because of SE. You didn’t deny anybody? Do you know how many Anioma to deal with SE called them fake Igbos, wannabe Igbos and more nonsense. Do you know how many turned because of that? Even on this thread, two of y’all are working that Anioma claim Igbo or other tribe based on favor or for political relevance. Of course, you see nothing wrong with that. SE is the innocent party while Anioma is the guilty one. Ndi ara. I can give a very HUGE rats ass about una feelings just like una don’t give a Bleep about anybody else’s feelings.

Oh btw, how will you guys know who is the loudest when y’all have your opinions hence, focus your attention on only those that justify your opinions. Bleep it. We’re are tired of trying to appease SE. We are tired of trying to make y’all understand us. Just like y’all say North and Yoruba will not enslave y’all and won’t bow to them. Well Anioma will eventually get tired of trolls to now and appease you people. I know for sure, I am.

Good. I will never beg anyone to be igbo. Its either you are igbo or you are not.

This is the right attitude every south east person should adopt and I 100% support it.

No condition is permanent and I know things will only get better for south East igbos. Those that deny us or play politics with Igbo identity will be Permanently shut out!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 08, 2020
maestroferddi:
You can spare yourself these tantrums by getting a handle on things or bring yourself up to speed.

If I were to pataphrase, I would say that you guys in Anioma should ship in or ship out.

We shall not stand and watch some roguish and undesirable elements from your neck of woods pour scorn and ridicule on the Igbos anymore.

The late Amb Ralph Uwechue was the President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo...Late Col Joe Achuzia nicknamed Hannibal was among the most lionized of Biafran soldiers....Prof Nolue Emenanjo is among the foremost Igbo linguistics and many more people given opportunity for leadership and relevance in the Igbo cosmology...

An African proverb goes thus:....'A man who points to his ancestral home with his left hand is insulting nobody but himself'...

No condition is permanent. I am glad Ndigbo are finally losing patience for Igbo denialist and CONDITIONAL Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by maestroferddi: 2:14am On Feb 08, 2020
obowo69:

No condition is permanent. I am glad Ndigbo are finally losing patience for Igbo denialist and CONDITIONAL Igbos.
They shall all flock back begging on their knees...

Destiny may be delayed but never denied...

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 2:17am On Feb 08, 2020
maestroferddi:

Accommodating nature my black ass. So those of us who say we are Igbo, you goats think that’s “accomdating us." see ndi Ewu. What makes you people think you're more igbo than the rest of us. See delusional. Wtf have you people done for Anioma? Excluding Onitsha people, who are Anioma themselves just happen to be in SE, WTF have the rest of una done that's too justify the "take advantage of our Igbo accomdating nature." See useless church rats seeing themselves as God just because they are in some region. Uwechue, Achuzia, etc deserve that position as any other SE as they are fucking Igbos neither do they or any Anioma owe y'all shit because they lead an Igbo group one time or another. Y'all didn't do anybody a favor. Nobody on this fucking planet made you SE Igbos decider on who or what is Igbo nor are y'all above us in anyway, shape or form in the Igbo identity. Get off that your useless high horse.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 2:19am On Feb 08, 2020
obowo69:

Good. I will never beg anyone to be igbo. Its either you are igbo or you are not.

This is the right attitude every south east person should adopt and I 100% support it.

No condition is permanent and I know things will only get better for south East igbos. Those that deny us or play politics with Igbo identity will be Permanently shut out!!!

And nobody gives two rats about that. Stop crying to us about Igbo deniers since y'all careless.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by horsepower102: 2:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Accommodating nature my black ass. So those of us who say we are Igbo, you goats think that’s “accomdating us." see ndi Ewu. Wtf have you people done for Anioma? Excluding Onitsha people, who are Anioma themselves just happen to be in SE, WTF have the rest of una done that's "take advantage of our Igbo accomdating nature." See useless church rats seeing themselves as Gods just because they are in some region. Uwechue, Achuzia, etc deserve that position as any other SE as they are fucking Igbos neither do they or any Anioma owe y'all shit because they lead an Igbo group one time another. Y'all didn't do anybody a favor. Nobody on this fucking planet made you SE Igbos decided on who or what is Igbo nor are y'all above us in anyway, shape or form in the Igbo identity. Get off that your useless high horse.

You will be treated as equals the day your people accept and fully embrace their igbo identity. Until then, the igbos of the south east will continue to view you suspiciously and rightfully so.

Igbo identity is not something that can be worn like a clothing material. It’s skin deep.

For now, they are very confused people and you need to focus your energy on doing serious house cleaning.

It is not the role of south east igbos to do that for you rather it’s the “pro-igbo” identitarians amongst you that should do the cleaning.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by maestroferddi: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Accommodating nature my black ass. So those of us who say we are Igbo, you goats think that’s “accomdating us." see ndi Ewu. What makes you people think you're more igbo than the rest of us. See delusional. Wtf have you people done for Anioma? Excluding Onitsha people, who are Anioma themselves just happen to be in SE, WTF have the rest of una done that's "take advantage of our Igbo accomdating nature." See useless church rats seeing themselves as Gods just because they are in some region. Uwechue, Achuzia, etc deserve that position as any other SE as they are fucking Igbos neither do they or any Anioma owe y'all shit because they lead an Igbo group one time another. Y'all didn't do anybody a favor. Nobody on this fucking planet made you SE Igbos decided on who or what is Igbo nor are y'all above us in anyway, shape or form in the Igbo identity. Get off that your useless high horse.
You are getting the whole thing twisted...

The point being made is that it is high time you guys stood up to be counted...

Think of what you can do for the Igbo family/unity and not what the Igbos can do for you...

Enough of this entitlement mentality in which you view yourselves as outsiders who must be coaxed to carry your weight in the general context of things.

The Aniomas are largely seen by some Igbos as 'beasts of no nation' available for use by traducers and enemies of the Igbo nation to attempt breaking our ranks.

You can preach inclusiveness among your people and not this visceral uppity you are displaying.

Let Anioma rise!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by horsepower102: 2:34am On Feb 08, 2020
This conversation is getting out of hand.

I really hate identity crisis.

I honestly wish the the Aniomas will sit down and solve this situation issue and make official announcement that they are fully igbos.

This identity crisis need to be solved.

Anyone who today denies igbo but tomorrow claims igbo because the situation favors them is a very dangerous human being.

I am saying this as someone who has family roots from Anioma areas.

This must be solved permanently unless the igbo nation might have to be permanently splintered.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 08, 2020
horsepower102:

You will be treated as equals the day your people accept and fully embrace their igbo identity. Until then, the igbos of the south east will continue to view you suspiciously and rightfully so.

Igbo identity is not something that can be worn like a clothing material. It’s skin deep.

For now, they are very confused people and you need to focus your energy on doing serious house cleaning.

It is not the role of south east igbos to do that for you rather it’s the “pro-igbo” identitarians amongst you that should do the cleaning.

Thank you. I dont hate anioma people but I had a bad experience when one of them openly denied being Igbo to me in a gathering. That incident forced me to change my perspective.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 2:43am On Feb 08, 2020
horsepower102:

Have any Anioma on this planet asked SE to fix anything for us? Have Anioma Congress contacted SE Igbos to give speeches during the Igbo identity discussion? If so, name one time. Infact, you people are the ones that butt into our attempt to fix the Igbo identity without invitation. Ironically, despite making huge noise about it, disturbing us on almost monthly basis, yet y'all are not even attempting to fix your side of the rot. I suggest y'all work on yourself because SE actions play a role on it.

Secondly, Focus on you guys divisions than focusing on our division. I've seen multiple arguments between Abambra, Enugu and Imo on this forum, other social media as well as real life when one accused of being inferior to the other based on which state the other comes from. Ebonyi people equally have accused the rest of una of treating them as less than but, no, you people focus is wtf is happening in Aniomaland, not the discrimination amongst unaselves. The focus is on the people making effort to reduce the division within their community as oppose to una numerous problem. Ain't that hilarious

Thirdly, SE has no right to see anyone as their equal on Igbo identity. The Bleep? Very Laughable that you people delude yourself as the top of the igbo identity. Very fucking laughable. The first historical written coin of that term came from a African American slave who narrated his tribal identity. Last I checked, he hails from Modern day Anioma. Who the Bleep are you people to think any body need y'all to see them as equal or you have the right to the term Igbo. Just like Yorubas, you SE Igbos have severe superiority complex without anything to support it except some delusional nonsense you people conjuncted in y'all heads. Just plain laughable.

Go fix y'all numerous problems before focusing your attention on another community. Charity begins at home

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by horsepower102: 2:47am On Feb 08, 2020
obowo69:

Thank you. I dont hate anioma people but I had a bad experience when one of them openly denied being Igbo to me in a gathering. That incident forced me to change my perspective.

Yeah I understand your frustration but I think it’s wrong to use one or couple of incidents to judge a whole group.

All we want is for the pro-igbo elements among them to permanently silence the denialist. That’s the only way Igbos can unite and heal.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by horsepower102: 2:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Have any Anioma on this planet asked SE to fix anything for us? Have Anioma Congress contacted SE Igbos to give speeches during the Igbo identity discussion? If so, name one time. Infact, you people are the ones that butt into our attempt to fix the Igbo identity without invitation. Ironically, despite making huge noise about it, disturbing us on almost monthly basis, yet y'all are not even attempting to fix your side of the rot. I suggest y'all work on yourself because SE actions play a role on it.

Secondly, Focus on you guys divisions than focusing on our division. I've seen multiple arguments between Abambra, Enugu and Imo on this forum, other social media as well as real life when one accused of being inferior to the other based on which state the other comes from. Ebonyi people equally have accused the rest of una of treating them as less than but, no, you people focus is wtf is happening in Aniomaland, not the discrimination amongst unaselves. The focus is on the people making effort to reduce the division within their community as oppose to una numerous problem. Ain't that hilarious

Thirdly, SE has no right to see anyone as their equal on Igbo identity. The Bleep? Very Laughable that you people delude yourself as the top of the igbo identity. Very fucking laughable. The first historical written coin of that term came from a African American slave who narrated his tribal identity. Last I checked, he hails from Modern day Anioma. Who the Bleep are you people to think any body need y'all to see them as equal or you have the right to the term Igbo. Just like Yorubas, you SE Igbos have severe superiority complex without anything to support it except some delusional nonsense you people conjuncted in y'all heads. Just plain laughable.

Go fix y'all numerous problems before focusing your attention on another community. Charity begins at home

Hmm ikechunna, no matter what, I will always have your back even if we disagree. The south east igbos have their problems. That’s just not even an argument.

But when SE igbos point out the problems that they see being a stumbling block to true unity and healing, it’s not out of hatred.

SE igbos have been through a lot of betrayals and denials and to be honest with you, SE igbos have overtime develop serious trust issues.

Please put yourself in their shoes and see things from their perspective for once.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 3:05am On Feb 08, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are getting the whole thing twisted...

The point being made is that it is high time you guys stood up to be counted...

Think of what you can do for the Igbo family/unity and not what the Igbos can do for you...

Enough of this entitlement mentality in which you view yourselves as outsiders who must be coaxed to carry your weight in the general context of things.

The Aniomas are largely seen by some Igbos as 'beasts of no nation' available for use by traducers and enemies of the Igbo nation to attempt breaking our ranks.

You can preach inclusiveness among your people and not this visceral uppity you are displaying.

Let Anioma rise!

So the efforts of Asagba, Obi of Owa, Ralph umucheze (may his soul rip), obi of idumuje unor, Utomi, Okafor, and several other leaders/elders effort is not making an attempt on unity; it's irrelevant abi? Not shocked about this comment, after all you people have made y'all opinion thus, your focus is always on those that support that una opinion hence, anything an Ika says especially one from Agbor, you lots highlight it, screaming to the top of your lungs about it and as far as I'm concerned I can careless. I've said we've done more than enough to try and appease SE and show the other side of Anioma and that's continously ignored or unregistered by una. I know for me, I'm over it, I could give a Bleep and I can careless on appeasing SE Igbos anymore. Hopefully, the rest joins in that mentality. We are not una slaves and are not going to be una slaves despite y'all attempts to put us as second class Igbos. Kiss our asses. As far as I'm concerned, we don't need SE to validate our Igbo identity therefore, do not need to do shit anymore to make y'all see us as one, especially since y'all see as one una are "accomdating". We are Igbos and we don't have to scream it to the Top of our lungs about it over and over again for SE igbo to feel comfortable and confident. We don't have to do shit anymore to make y'all understand. Personally, I don tire. I can't speak for other delta Igbos but, I do hope they don tire themselves.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 3:35am On Feb 08, 2020
horsepower102:

Hmm ikechunna, no matter what, I will always have your back even if we disagree. The south east igbos have their problems. That’s just not even an argument.

But when SE igbos point out the problems that they see being a stumbling block to true unity and healing, it’s not out of hatred.
Clearly you did not read Mateorofeddi or whatever you calls himself and Ojoifor comments and clearly you have not been here to read the numerous comments of SE Igbos when topics like this are brought. Clearly you haven't been here

SE igbos have been through a lot of betrayals and denials and to be honest with you, SE igbos have overtime develop serious trust issues.
So that gives them the right to insult a community anyhow? That gives them the right abi? Excluding Ikas, how many other Anioma community have repeatedly made articles or messages about whether or not Anioma are Igbos, how many? Yet is it Ikas una focus your anger, nope, you focus your attention on an entire community. I'm not saying to even bash Ikas as obi of Owa is doing his share of cleaning but still, your SE people have made no effort to learn about who's denying them because they've come to their own conclusion on it thus, whatever any Anioma say that supports their opinion, that statement is automatically held in high regards and circulated amongst una. Secondly, being denied gives nobody any right to belittle a community. I've been called fake Igbo by mostly SE Igbos and does that now give me the right to insult una anyhow without provocation? does that? Since, I've been on this forum, how many times have I shown aberration towards SE Igbos until now yet, throughout my life since childhood I’ve been called fake igbo by SE Igbos and I’m not the only Anioma that’s experienced that Thus, would that give us the right to start attacking SE anyhow because of our experiences by the hands of SE?

Please put yourself in their shoes and see things from their perspective for once.
I’ve saw una perspective for several years that’s why I maintained a cordial interactions with una on this forum and walked on eggshells not to offend y’all. Most Anioma that identify as Igbo have repeatedly seen things on una perspective that’s why we’ve tolerated the repeated insults from una many times. When is it going to be y’all turn to see things from our perspective? When?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by horsepower102: 3:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Clearly you did not read Mateorofeddi or whatever you calls himself and Ojoifor comments and clearly you have not been here to read the numerous comments of SE Igbos when topics like this are brought. Clearly you haven't been here

So that gives them the right to insult a community anyhow? That gives them the right abi? Excluding Ikas, how many other Anioma community have repeatedly made articles or messages about whether or not Anioma are Igbos, how many? Yet is it Ikas una focus your anger, nope, you focus your attention on an entire community. I'm not saying to even bash Ikas as obi of Owa is doing his share of cleaning but still, your SE people make no effort to learn about who's denying them because they've come to their own conclusion on the thing. Secondly, being denied gives nobody any right to belittle a community. I've been called fake Igbo by mostly SE Igbos and does that now give me the right to insult una anyhow without provocation does that. Since, I've been on this forum, how many times have I shown aberration towards SE Igbos until now yet, throughout my life since childhood I’ve been called fake igbo by SE Igbos and I’m not the only Anioma that’s experienced that? Thus, would that give us the right to start attacking SE because of our experiences by the hands of SE?

I’ve saw una perspective for several years that’s why I maintained cordial with una on this forum and walks on eggshells not to offend y’all. Most Anioma that identify as Igbo have repeatedly seen things on una perspective that’s why we’ve tolerated the repeated insults from una many times. When is it going to be y’all turn to see things from our perspective? When?

I saw their comments and I don’t support it. I was surprised coming back to this thread and seeing it went downhill. The enemy who started it has succeeded.

Nothing gives them the right to insult Anioma people they way they did.

Just like you say the opinions of few igbo deniers don’t represent the majority of Anioma, you also have to know that the opinions of those individuals don’t represent the rest of south east igbos.

If you are not a true Igbo or whatever that means, then no igbo on Nairaland is true igbo.

BUT

I do think that the aniomas ( in my opinion) need to be more proactive in squashing igbo denialism.

As obowo69 mentioned, some south east igbos have had painful experiences that made them just give up on seeking brotherhood with the Aniomas and other igbos in the south south.

Just like some Anioma people like you have had painful experiences from south east igbos.

All these lead to suspicion, anger, and resentment. Let’s not let our enemies win both within and outside.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Ikechunna: 4:31am On Feb 08, 2020
horsepower102:

I saw their comments and I don’t support it. I was surprised coming back to this thread and seeing it went downhill. The enemy who started it has succeeded.

Nothing gives them the right to insult Anioma people they way they did.

Just like you say the opinions of few igbo deniers don’t represent the majority of Anioma, you also have to know that the opinions of those individuals don’t represent the rest of south east igbos.

I am aware of that hence my attack against Ojiofor focused on just him and not SE despite he was attacking my community. I waited for any SE to scold both him and masterofeddi on there nonsense and despite multiple checked in, none said shit to them, it looked like y’all supported them and since respect is thrown out of the window, I decided to reach the same way. Ironically enough, the only time other SE Igbos spoke up was when I attacked SE thus, excuse me if I didn’t look at it in that perspective anymore. Just like you lots are very proud of your identity of SE likewise, I’m proud of my identity thus, I’ll defend it against whoever taking jabs at it whether the said person is SE Igbo or not.

If you are not a true Igbo or whatever that means, then no igbo on Nairaland is true igbo.

BUT

I do think that the aniomas ( in my opinion) need to be more proactive in squashing igbo denialism.
. And we are. It is just overlooked by you guys on average. Also, nobody is going to change the mindset of a community which their king have the same opinion. The dein of Agbor have the same mentality as his people. He was raised to have that mentality as he was raised by the Oba of Benin. Therefore, nobody would get involved on that. Despite we are one community (Anioma), in reality it is several different nations within one community so it is like asking an Nnewi person/king to tell Onitsha person/King how to identify or run things. The only people that can be changed is who their leader does not have the mentality such as Owa is an Ika community but yet, the amount of Igbo denier within that community is less than Agbor despite being an Ika community. The reason being is that Obi of Owa is pro-Igbo and see himself as Igbo. That is also the reason Okowa, though ika, is very codially with SE Igbos and that's because he's from Owa. The Obi of that side have been working on changing his people with that igbo denier mentality but, he has no right to do that the Agbor or other ika just like Asagba does not, etc. Also, they are slowly learning. Likewise, thanks to the internet, they are getting an overview of how that are looked at by the Bini. Igbanke are an Anioma community in Edo state and they are reporting loudly on the maltreatment they experience on the hands of Edos in that state. Several of them are fighting to be separated from Edo state because of that. btw: Agbor aren't the only one but, I'm using them as example because they are the loudest and Imo has the highest percentage of Igbo deniers...

Secondly, we've repeatedly told SE Igbos that Igbo deniers within our communities are attention seekers hence, they are ignored by us. A perfect example is the man on this article, despite there's an Anioma group that caters to Anioma, rather than join that one, he leading his own and trying to push them to join him so he can be the leader and the voice. That's what they are known for... Attention seeking. You don't give attention to attention seekers because it intensifies it. That's why they are ignored by Anioma and several of us on this forum and other social media have repeatedly told SE to ignore them but, you all ignore our suggestion and continously reply them thus, feeding their ego and giving them the food they want aka attention. We know the people we share communities with, we live with them hence, we know how to deal with them but, SE does the opposite of what we do hence, feeding their need. If SE just listen to us and ignore most Igbo denier comments and articles as y'all do to the pro Igbo ones, you can quote me on this, you people will see a reduction on Igbo deniers articles. You can quote me on this.

As obowo69 mentioned, some south east igbos have had painful experiences that made them just give up on seeking brotherhood with the Aniomas and other igbos in the south south.

Just like some Anioma people like you have had painful experiences from south east igbos.

All these lead to suspicion, anger, and resentment. Let’s not let our enemies win both within and outside.

And I'm aware of that.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Cherez: 5:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dr Kingsley Ojieh is a fulani jihadist pretending to be from SS. We SS/SE know the trick of buhari muslim jihadist to steal our oyel. SS oyel belongs to SS and SE and Buhari cannot change it.

Even Asari Dokubo calling us slave is a fulani jihadist planted by buhari muslim in the SS to divide we SS and SE.

Above is the typical way ipob miscreants think and talk. grin
People like you make Nnamdi kanu seem wise.
Same you claiming Igbos carried out the coup as Nzeogwu & Ifejuana carried it out
Now you turn back to say same people you roped Igbos up with claiming Igbos killed everyone are not Igbos.
You guys are so confused

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Cherez: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2020
Ojiofor:
We are not Igbo. Somebody ask the question that the language we speak is like Ibo, and I answer what language does Americans speak? It is like English, but does that make them part of England? The fact that the whole of America speak English, and English belongs to England does not make America either British or part of the British. That we speak Ibo does not make us Ibo, like many of our people,

So Anioma is an Igbo colony just like USA was British colony the very reason they speak English today. These people are confused.
Seriously it wasn't Igbos who first claimed you're Igbos
Ask the Northerners & SWesterners who claimed Nzeogwu & Ifeajuana your own people were tagged Igbos just spite Igbos.
Anyway, my 2cents though
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Lajet:

This man wetin concern you with igbo matter. Only fools will believe that you are an igbo man. Keep on deceiving yourself.

I didn't know you're now nairaland chief consultant on Igbo issues.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Was it not you that made the comment "These people a4e confused"? Did you address the author or Anioma in general? Tunder fire you wherever you dey. Move biko. Like I said the likes of you is exactly like Yorubas. #spit

Apply some decorum.

Why insulting everybody?
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Finally everyone now knows we are
And not Igbo fact that!
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

You must be brazenly silly and out of your mind to type that nonsense.

When we say these guys mind are full of hate people will think we are. Lying. What's the difference between you and izu anioma president.

Seems SE is giving you sleepless night?

Nonsense.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Ikechunna:

Oga mind your business. Whether SE is politically irrelevant or not that is non of your business. Mr politically relevant. Rubbish.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Taba21: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2020
gidgiddy:

He said they are not Igbos, but he failed to tell you what they are. There is no tribe called Anioma

Nawaooo na by force?

He said they are not Igbo, you should forget about the name his tribe

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2020
obowo69:

Mr. Man we have heard you. The south east Igbo is bad and the Anioma "tribe" is good. OK good.

I thought you were reasonable.

Reasonable where?

Continue listening to the bile that Ikechunna of a boy is vomiting.

They are anioma ethnic nationality...the good people..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eleme Co-Operative: CSOs Warn First Bank Over Disobedience To Court Orders / Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months / David Mark Calls For Control Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.