Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. (13124 Views)

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
[s]You just have to learn how to live comfortably under your skin...

You are not Igbo and nobody is forcing you to be one so stop getting yourself worked up for nothing.

We have since moved on.[/s]..
I will not accept this trash you just posted. Are you Igbo too? Does your actions portray you as Igbo. This is why I don’t flow with a faceless forum. Just look at the way you messing up.

This thread in the first place was posted by a non-Igbo and bullies like you jumped on it to portray your foolishness. You want Ikechunna to be told the truth, while you’re mentally weak to accept your own fuckup.
Your hostility does not represent the views of us please. Learn to be diplomatic.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2020
@Ikechunna I can’t reply all your comments.
But take a look at your defense. The example about Laura Onochie is really not convincing. It shows that a lot of Ndi Anioma use the Igbo identity to curry favour and for politics.

Some use the identity for instance at will. I’m not talking about Ndi Asaba because it’s rare in your axis. I’m talking about those who deny that identity when it’s unfavorable. And those ones are in the majority. Something you hardly see in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by maestroferddi: 3:28am On Feb 11, 2020
UdechiHD:
I will not accept this trash you just posted. Are you Igbo too? Does your actions portray you as Igbo. This is why I don’t flow with a faceless forum. Just look at the way you messing up.

This thread in the first place was posted by a non-Igbo and bullies like you jumped on it to portray your foolishness. You want Ikechunna to be told the truth, while you’re mentally weak to accept your own fuckup.
Your hostility does not represent the views of us please. Learn to be diplomatic.
First thing first, you lack the intellectual capital to reason deductively.

Are you disposed to take a holistic/panoramic appraisal of issues or crave the indulgence of popping up like a yo-yo?

Here is a character whose claim to Igboness appears tenuos as it looks founded on quicksand...

One would have expected a person with a scintilla of intellectual objectivity to have shown him tough love.

Your claim to your origin should not be fueled by whimsical disposition:You cherish the latitude to renounce/disavow your parentage the day you perceive suffering some wrongs.

If you were expecting me to window-dress an issue which has since festered in the public domain, just because you want others to see it, then you are getting deluded.

If his Igboness is important to him, he should guard it jealously . He shouldnt be projecting it as a tool for blackmail.

The dude here has zero tolerance for wishy-washy drivel couched in the flowery language of political correctness.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by maestroferddi: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2020
UdechiHD:
@Ikechunna I can’t reply all your comments.
But take a look at your defense. The example about Laura Onochie is really not convincing. It shows that a lot of Ndi Anioma use the Igbo identity to curry favour and for politics.

Some use the identity for instance at will. I’m not talking about Ndi Asaba because it’s rare in your axis. I’m talking about those who deny that identity when it’s unfavorable. And those ones are in the majority. Something you hardly see in the SE.
What is this piece of crap you strung together up here?

You shouldn't be speaking from two sides of your mouth.

One would have expected you to toe the appeasement line in justifying the avalanche of inanities and weak premises the young man has been dredging up.

The Igbos are on the path of existential renaissance: We must take a principled stand on issues or else we risk being haunted by mistakes of the past.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Ikechunna:

More example of the double standard I speak of. What is worse? A man that insults the tribe he says he identify as or a man that do not insult the tribe but, self identify as another identity. In the logic of SE, it is the latter. Only in SE Igbos that logics turn upside down. What is difference between una and SW? Not a God damn thing.

The hilarious your excuse for the anti Igbo non stop rhethorics amongst your people applies to the only Anioma that you listed during your show of ignorance aka Lauretta Onochie as well. Not surprised you don't see it. Maybe you seem to have forgotten that Onochie is a member of this forum circa 2015-2019. Prior to self identifying as Anioma as of late, she identified as Igbo repeatedly on this forum which I'll be more than happy to repost if need be. Several of your people attacked her for it, I'll be happy to back it up as well now you okay innocent. You people accusation towards her was based on her Anti Igbo rhetoric to appease APC which is the SAME EXACT THING Okorocha and Co did but, justified by you lots. Even when she started her attacks on SE, an Anioma group addressed her but, as usual, unregistered or rather not cared by you people.

Secondly, funny how being called "Bini" and my people called "confused, not industrious, lazy, drunkards, political thieves, etc" are lifted as the upmost respect to me by you. I feel so honored on the "respect" towards me and my people. What such brilliant "upmost respect". In the spirit of respect, all my comments towards SE is equally upmost respect.

Laughable, that those that know nothing about our area, absolutely not a Goddamn thing is informing me what's going on in my territory. Isn't that laughable? It is Ike me informing SE wtf is going on in SE. Oh thank you upmost respectful SE Igbo know all. I'm still waiting on the Asagba that's Igbo phobic btw.

Anyway, let just go by your own narrative, isn't it funny how ALWAYS SE REFUSES TO take the blame for their actions by rather make it of as "cowardly reaction.". Yes, SE is allowed to belittle and insult others on multiple occasions, accuse of them trying to be like you, seen as less than and finally exposed on this topic, you lots see our identity as "accomdating" people on their identity yet, you expect the same set of people you lots insults to continously accept the maltreatment by you people without protest. Hilarious you lots expect us to CONTINOUSLY see things on your perspective but, refuses in hell to see things from our perspective despite multiple leaders informing SE on their actions and the effect it is having on SS Igbos. Then again, any wrong doing by SE isn't wrong doing. Of course, you people have the right to do as you want. Any reaction is cowardly. Bleep out of here.

And yes, if I ever turn into one of the deniers, that blame fall squarely on the head of SE IGBOS without a fucking doubt and no, that's not being cowardly but a fact. Since childhood, SE have ALWAYS been Anti-Anioma and coming on this forum, I expected differently but, Ironically, saw the same thing. Luckily for me, my parents educated me on my identity thus, I will not give an ego centric people who decieve themselves as leaders as igbo to turn my mentality on what it me. My only opinion of una is exactly una opinion of us aka we aren't brethrens. You people can treat Anioma as a Pariah if y’all so wish. That’s fine, una do you, we do us but, the Igbo identity is ours as much as it is SE. That's all that matters. Those of us in Delta that identify as Igbo will continue to identify as Igbo. SE cannot tell us what we should or shouldn't take from it. If una like focus your attention on the igbo deniers as much as y'all like and fabricate any stories to justify una prejudice attitude.

Lastly, the handful that have left this forum is because of SE. I, myself is joining those that left in leaving this forum and I know my reason is because of SE. Your actions towards Anioma on this forum multiple times is pushing me to leave because if I continously stay watching you bastards insulting us whenever you people get the chance will make me hate you people the same as I hate Yoruba. The fact I'm starting to see SE Igbos in the same level as Yoruba people is a bad thing. That's why I'm leaving. Two of my friends that used to be a member of this forum that equally used to defend SE and against una bashing of Anioma left because of SE Igbos on this forum. I'm sure the ones that were members that I didn't know personally, very likely left for the same reason. After all, a very Igbo defender Anioma on this forum is still very active on Facebook but, he has not been active on this forum since 2010. I wonder why. Anyway, yes blame us for being "cowardly" rather than address the vile attitude by you lots.

The topic has been dragged for a long time. can we call it a quit enyi.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by oyatz(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2020
This is a PUBLIC forum. It's not a tribal forum, so ANY member can contribute to ANY topic, whether the topic is about Anioma, Zoroastrianism,Thermodynamics or Italian Mafia.

The attempts by tribal bigots to reduce almost every topic on Nairaland to a Yoruba Vs Igbo inter-tribal contests is a great disservice to Seun, his MODs , Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.

It's one of the reasons most well educated, urbane and intelligent people don't visit Nairaland anymore and this once beautiful Nigerian site can't come close to such reputable fora like Twitter, Quora and WeChat.

maestroferddi:
Be man enough to respond to the observations he made rather than cavorting up and down like a familiar spirit on Igbo topics as if the oxygen you require to exist is embedded therein...
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
What is this piece of crap you strung together up here?

You shouldn't be speaking from two sides of your mouth.

One would have expected you to toe the appeasement line in justifying the avalanche of inanities and weak premises the young man has been dredging up.

The Igbos are on the path of existential renaissance: We must take a principled stand on issues or else we risk being haunted by mistakes of the past
The young man Ikechunna is not even based in Nigeria for a start(He was raise and has continued living in the US). Forget his defense, he hardly visits Aniomaland and gets his information from the internet. But one thing you’ll never take away from him is his Igboness. He’s unapologetic about it same as his community.

The problem many of you have is your continuous lumping of all the denials in one bucket. Why will you lump the perennial denials such as the Ika and Ndokwa in the same bucket with them. Are you not aware that most of the bad eggs forming these groups are people with questionable character that have in previous times shown an open disdain for the Igbo identity. Rather than go alone, the vocal minorities want to drag others along. And also rather than publish an official journal and openly declare themselves an ethnic group, they won’t do it. Because their intention is not genuine.

This is the angle he Ikechunna has tried to clarify in the past. Even Okpanam the village of Nzeogwu most of you guys disparage are unapologetic Igbos. So learn to sieve the chaff from the wheat. The people of Asaba and their neighbors are in similar shoes as us. These ones have no other identity than Igbo. They don’t play politics with it unlike the other denials that use the Igbo identity for political gains such as Emefiele the CBN Governor.

The way forward is not to argue among ourselves but seek solutions. The first is for Ohaneze to invite the clans that want to dissociate themselves from the Igbo identity to a forum. Give them a window to officially declare themselves a new ethnic group, failure to do so will lead to total excommunication from the Igbo body and a disclaimer would be sent to the federal government of the outcome.

A second remedy is for the Igbo leaders to sponsor rival groups to counter the narratives of these denials. Ohaneze Ndigbo must act fast, and help the Igbotic groups in Anioma. These ones are helpless from the look of things. The Igbo leaders must liaise with the likes of Okowa and others traditional rulers to form several strong Umbrella group in Ika, Ukwuani, Ndokwa, Aniocha, etc that would beat these guys with facts. Enough of the blame game.

Ikechunna and his people needs a push in the back and the SE can help in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by oyatz(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2020
UdechiHD:
The young man Ikechunna is not even based in Nigeria for a start(He was raise and has continued living in the US). Forget his defense, he hardly visits Aniomaland and gets his information from the internet. But one thing you’ll never take away from him is his Igboness. He’s unapologetic about it same as his community.

The problem many of you have is your continuous lumping of all the denials in one bucket. Why will you lump the perennial denials such as the Ika and Ndokwa in the same bucket with them. Are you not aware that most of the bad eggs forming these groups are people with questionable character that have in previous times shown an open disdain for the Igbo identity. Rather than go alone, the vocal minorities want to drag others along. And also rather than publish an official journal and openly declare themselves an ethnic group, they won’t do it. Because their intention is not genuine.

This is the angle he Ikechunna has tried to clarify in the past. Even Okpanam the village of Nzeogwu most of you guys disparage are unapologetic Igbos. So learn to sieve the chaff from the wheat. The people of Asaba and their neighbors are in similar shoes as us. These ones have no other identity than Igbo. They don’t play politics with it unlike the other denials that use the Igbo identity for political gains such as Emefiele the CBN Governor.

The way forward is not to argue among ourselves but seek solutions. The first is for Ohaneze to invite the clans that want to dissociate themselves from the Igbo identity to a forum. Give them a window to officially declare themselves a new ethnic group, failure to do so will lead to total excommunication from the Igbo body and a disclaimer would be sent to the federal government of the outcome.

A second remedy is for the Igbo leaders to sponsor rival groups to counter the narratives of these denials. Ohaneze Ndigbo must act fast, and help the Igbotic groups in Anioma. These ones are helpless from the look of things. The Igbo leaders must liaise with the likes of Okowa and others traditional rulers to form several strong Umbrella group in Ika, Ukwuani, Ndokwa, Aniocha, etc that would beat these guys with facts. Enough of the blame game.

Ikechunna and his people needs a push in the back and the SE can help in that aspect.

I just read your post and i like your submissions but let me ask some questions;

***Why do you think Ohaneze have not deemed it fit to invite these clans that don't want to be identified as Igbos?

The answer : Ohaneze leaders are well educated people with experience and maturity on their side. They know the pitfalls in such moves.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2020
oyatz:

I just read your post and i like your submissions but let me ask some questions;

***Why do you think Ohaneze have not deemed it fit to invite these clans that don't want to be identified as Igbos?

The answer : Ohaneze leaders are well educated people with experience and maturity on their side. They know the pitfalls in such moves.
Methink the leadership of Ohaneze Ndigbo do not see the identity crisis over there as something that’s worth their time and efforts, especially as the 7 Igbo domiciled states in the SE and SS are ably represented. If you observe closely, you’ll see that some of the loud mouths denials are secret members of Ohaneze Ndigbo. Even the Ikwerre who declare themselves an ethnic group in 1970 are members of Ohaneze and in the next dispensation may head the group as President General. But to settle this issue once and for all, they should be a round table discussion, where aggrieved clans outside the SE are given the liberty to excommunicate themselves from the Igbo family.

Inspite of my desire to see this issues put to bed, something tells me that such would not be the case, because most of those shouting the ‘We are not Igbos’ would shudder at that demand. Nobody knows tomorrow, no one knows if this country would remain as one. And anyone who conveniently denies his family at peace time may be at the receiving end in a time when he needs their help.

So for me, I view the disclaimers from a political angle, because those who really want an ethnic group should write to the federal government. Most of those in the SS are not serious about it.
The Anioma ethnic group chanters are using that yardstick to demand certain privileges in Delta state as well as use the same opportunity to corner a large percent of Igbo positions in the federal government. If that is the case, only time will tell if such identity politics is worth the salt.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by oyatz(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Honestly I don't really take tribal identity crisis very serious.

I used to have a student (with a good sense of dressing) with Yoruba name and surnames. One day we were discussing and he said he is from Kogi State and I asked his LGA, then he said Ogori-Mangogo. Then I asked if the people in that LGA are Yorubas or Ebira but he said they are neither Yorubas nor Ebira. Surprisingly some of his relatives call themselves (proudly) Yorubas. I just laughed and said Nigeria is so complex!

There are many people in the North whose mother tongues is Hausa but the real Hausa will tell you they aren't Hausa.

UdechiHD:
Methink the leadership of Ohaneze Ndigbo do not see the identity crisis over there as something that’s worth their time and efforts, especially as the 7 Igbo domiciled states in the SE and SS are ably represented there. If you observe closely, you’ll see that some of these loud mouths over there are secret members of the organization. Even the Ikwerre who declare themselves an ethnic group in 1970 are members of Ohaneze and in the next dispensation may head the group as President General. But to settle this issue once and for all, they should be a round table discussion, where aggrieved clans outside the SE are given the liberty to excommunicate themselves from the Igbo family.

Inspite of my desire to see this issues put to bed, something tells me that such would not be the case, because most of those shouting the ‘We are not Igbos’ would shudder at that demand. Nobody knows tomorrow, no one knows if this country would remain as one. And anyone who conveniently denies his family at peace time may be at the receiving end in a time when he needs their help.

So for me, I view the disclaimers from a political angle, because those who really want an ethnic group should write to the federal government. Most of those in the SS are not serious about it.
The Anioma ethnic group chanters are using that yardstick to demand certain privileges in Delta state as well as use the same opportunity to corner a large percent of Igbo positions in the federal government. If that is the case, only time will tell if such identity politics is worth the salt.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Pazienza,Ikechunna you guys have succeeded in giving that clown reason to rejoice and celebrate..

I this told u his purpose of opening this thread but u didn't listen..

Wait for another similar thread coming from him with his numerous monikers which he sometimes replies himself with alternative monikers,and dance unclad all over the thread like he's doing on this thread..

Okparaanambra,
Osegie,
Malzawim
Julusmma.
Nnewisupper
"Reelectbuhari(Of course he has abandoned this particular moniker forever after my encounter with him)
Ctorchh.( This is the one he used to open this thread)

In fact his monikers are uncountable.. Of course some Igbos that are not observant don't know what's happening

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
oilPUSSY:
Pazienza,Ikechunna you guys have succeeded in giving that clown reason to rejoice and celebrate..

I this told u his purpose of opening this thread but u didn't listen..

Wait for another similar thread coming from him with his numerous monikers which he sometimes replies himself with alternative monikers,and dance unclad all over the thread like he's doing on this thread..

Okpalaanambra,
Osagie,
Meleszenawi
Juliusmalema
Nnewisuper
"Reelectbuhari(Of course he has abandoned this particular moniker forever after my encounter with him)
Ctorchh.( This is the one he used to open this thread)

In fact his monikers are uncountable.. Of course some Igbos that are not observant don't know what's happening

You can add the following monicker to the bolder.
Simpleleo
Leicestercamper
Chinolization
Chino24
Oneeast
Omanbala
Binikingdom
Arewa
Nduchuks
Idenna
Yyeske
Ikwerreson
Ekpeitit
Otuekong etc

The dude has over 40 monicker where he quotes himself. He’s a master of deception and I hail him for that. There is no day he doesn’t open Igbo topics. Either claiming to support Igbo while using another monicker to oppose.
The dude is a muslim, an Aboki Fulani who has been Yorubanized in the west. Sometimes I believe he works with some of his brothers to unleash their venom.
Dude is a short ethnocentric tribalist who tainted Igbos with his Nduchucks monicker before he was challenged by other hardliners. He has been possessed by demons to destroy Ndigbo since more than a decade on this site and can only be free when he’s no more.

In order to beat him to his games. Bring up scandalous topics on Hausa/Fulani or the NW and you’ll see his weak reactions. However when you attack other tribes that he masquerades like, you only lose because he’s happy. But when you visciously attack the Hausa/Fulani, he blows his cowardly cover and exposes himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by oilPUSSY(f): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
UdechiHD:
You can add the following monicker to the bolder.
Simpleleo
Leicestercamper
Chinolization
Chino24
Oneeast
Omanbala
Binikingdom
Arewa
Nduchuks
Idenna
Yyeske
Ikwerreson
Ekpeitit
Otuekong etc

The dude has over 40 monicker where he quotes himself. He’s a master of deception and I hail him for that. There is no day he doesn’t open Igbo topics. Either claiming to support Igbo while using another monicker to oppose.
The dude is a muslim, an Aboki Fulani who has been Yorubanized in the west. Sometimes I believe he works with some of his brothers to unleash their venom.
Dude is a short ethnocentric tribalist who tainted Igbos with his Nduchucks monicker before he was challenged by other hardliners. He has been possessed by demons to destroy Ndigbo since more than a decade on this site and can only be free when he’s no more.

In order to beat him to his games. Bring up scandalous topics on Hausa/Fulani or the NW and you’ll see his weak reactions. However when you attack other tribes that he masquerades like, you only lose because he’s happy. But when you visciously attack the Hausa/Fulani, he blows his cowardly cover and exposes himself.

How can a normal human being dedicate his life chasing a shadow ?
His life must be very miserable offline ...

Smh

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol
gossip is real.
M done with this thread a long time ago.
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
oilPUSSY:

How can a normal human being dedicate his life chasing a shadow ?
His life must be very miserable offline ...

Smh
Exactly. He suffers from low self esteem, depression and joblessness.

He really needs help.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Caseless: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
Please, my people should stop this nonsense Igbo this and Igbo that, its quite disturbing that a great tribe like ours will be ridiculing ourselves on inconsequential people.

If you are Igbo, you are Igbo indeed and nothing would stop that. Let's make our tribe great and you watch even people that doesn't have Igbo heritage will claim to be Igbos.
this thing pain una sha. Everyone is running away, why?
Re: We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Caseless:
[s]this thing pain una sha. Everyone is running away, why[/s]?
Only the Aboki’s like you and the Op think so. Brothers from Bandit lands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack On Zulum, Proof We’re All Vulnerable -Governors / Dorcas Vem, Wife Of Deputy Chief Of Staff To Plateau State Government Kidnapped / Peter Obi: You Failed On Both Counts – APC Tells Obi, Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.