Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami (39094 Views)

How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently / How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free / Have You Heard Of Windows 7 Godmode? This Thing Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Windows 7used to be the best in the 2009/2010. But thank God for the unique feature of technology that makes every appy create a room for improvement and always bring about a better version.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by DAVE5(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
mrMeen:
there is this software that I like internet download manager IDM I just can't seem to be willing to shell out money for it no matter how little,

will use your method and try different activation keys online till I get it right.

Check out g et intopc . com

Ur software download is just a click away
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by EASYGURU(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm his points are actually valid and backed up with good reasons too. He never said people should stop using Windows 7 devices... He only warned the users to be more careful with it by taking some measures like using security softwares, using latest application updates etc because Microsoft already ended support for the windows 7 devices since 14th last month and will no longer provide technical support to them.

That being said, but who still uses Windows 7 device at this present time though?

Bro alot. Even most banks ATM runs on Windows 7 and windows xp.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mrMeen(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
DAVE5:

Check out g et intopc . com

Ur software download is just a click away
you will download it alright, but they will give you a ten days ultimatum to try it out afterwards they will block it till you pay.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by DAVE5(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
mrMeen:
you will download it alright, but they will give you a ten days ultimatum to try it out afterwards they will block it till you pay.

Go to the site I gave you, download the one with crack(no trial), there's usually instructions in the package, did u even try the site at all

I've been using idm without being blocked since I knew computers

Sorry ohh, the internet is filled with free stuff, all u need to do is search

Like I said

Police is ur friend
Google is ur best friend
Internet is the father of ur best friend

U com dey make me feel like computer guru Sha wit the question u dey throw
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mrMeen(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
DAVE5:

Go to the site I gave you, download the one with crack(no trial), there's usually instructions in the package, did u even try the site at all

I've been using idm without being blocked since I knew computers

Sorry ohh, the internet is filled with free stuff, all u need to do is search

Like I said

Police is ur friend
Google is ur best friend
Internet is the father of ur best friend

U com dey make me feel like computer guru Sha wit the question u dey throw
lol everybody is a guru in his own little space if it is cracked games then you have touched my very own little space, will try the method you said sha.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Albertone(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Professorcplus:
error 404 comment modified grin Computer gurus in the house is it possible to upgrade/update from windows 7 to other versions especially 10l?
Very possible

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by JoseRaji(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Even windows 10 is not secure. Plenty backdoors on windows os same with android os. If you are looking for a 90%+ security of your PC upgrade your operating system from windows to any Linux distro, Ubuntu preferably. But don't try it if you are not a techie geek,else cmd will send you packing. grin grin

Lol. I wanted to answer the Ubuntu part o... Thank God say you know. Ubuntu isn't for everybody.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by JoseRaji(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
DAVE5:

Last time I bought windows 10 cd, it was 200naira only, be like say u be ajebutter

Price well gan, u go buy 150

No mind me, the last time I bought a windows CD was in 2015. I usually download now. Even up till the Nov 2019 update.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by JoseRaji(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
jnoz23:

I'm a PABX technician & the software I use works best with windows 7.
Carry your sensibility go hug transformer abeg!

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by JoseRaji(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
mrMeen:
there is this software that I like internet download manager IDM I just can't seem to be willing to shell out money for it no matter how little,

will use your method and try different activation keys online till I get it right.

When you install IDM with crack, do not (as in, NEVER) update it. Else your crack will be disabled.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by frog12: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
what kind madness be dis? who put these unqualified people into federal cabinet ministerial positoins i can get any windows certified engineer to issue this alert. we don die as a country !!!

what kind madness be dis? who put these unqualified people into federal cabinet ministerial positoins i can get any windows certified engineer to issue this alert. we don die as a country !!!

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by DAVE5(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
JoseRaji:

No mind me, the last time I bought a windows CD was in 2015. I usually download now. Even up till the Nov 2019 update.

Na so, downloading go give you plenty option to pick from
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by DAVE5(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
JoseRaji:

When you install IDM with crack, do not (as in, NEVER) update it. Else your crack will be disabled.

Yess boss, your head dey dia
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by colossus91(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm his points are actually valid and backed up with good reasons too. He never said people should stop using Windows 7 devices... He only warned the users to be more careful with it by taking some measures like using security softwares, using latest application updates etc because Microsoft already ended support for the windows 7 devices since 14th last month and will no longer provide technical support to them.

That being said, but who still uses Windows 7 device at this present time though?

Take it or leave it windows 7 is the the best windows microsft has produced .......
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mrMeen(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
JoseRaji:

OK sir
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by jackyraw09: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
TUANKU:

I'm way above your level and you know it. Tell us what you can do.
Control your jealousy and envy, with my skills i make more than you and your father combined.

I can do nothing, my father is jobless, I am also jobless. I envy your intelligence, I am jealous of your stuff also. so you are somewhat right. Have a great weekend fam grin
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Insectkiller: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Naija minister is talking...let's hear him...

grin shocked shocked
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

I was in a computer center recently, and I saw Windows XP on one of their systems.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Mistaicey2288: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
osamson:

I was in a computer center recently, and I saw Windows XP on one of their systems.
Wow! That's interesting ooo. Really been long i saw it. Used to trip for it back in the days when it was still reigning..

EASYGURU:

Bro alot. Even most banks ATM runs on Windows 7 and windows xp.
Oh really shocked? You must be IT/computer software inclined to know this...

colossus91:

Take it or leave it windows 7 is the the best windows microsft has produced .......

Hmmm well yea I actually loved it back then. It was pretty easy for me to use back then. Even easier than windows 10.. And has great User Interface too... smiley
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by unitysheart(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2020
jnoz23:

do you even know what pabx is? i dont even need internet to program it!
MUMU WEY GET FREE MB!

You are the fool here. So, if you configure a PABX without internet, then your connections to the individual extensions cannot make the system susceptible to attacks from the intranet. You are the mumu here and people like you feel like you have arrived whereas you have got nothing upstairs. I am sure you never dey computer world when I don dey there.

If you get head, you will understand my first comment on this thread. So, in your wildest imagination, any company that takes its confidentiality and network security at this age will still allow windows 7 powered devices to handle its core operations and have access to its network. My organization stopped using windows 7 as far back as 2012 and you are here claiming and talking balderdash.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by jnoz23(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
unitysheart:

You are the fool here. So, if you configure a PABX without internet, then your connections to the individual extensions cannot make the system susceptible to attacks from the intranet. You are the mumu here and people like you feel like you have arrived whereas you have got nothing upstairs. I am sure you never dey computer world when I don dey there.

If you get head, you will understand my first comment on this thread. So, in your wildest imagination, any company that takes its confidentiality and network security at this age will still allow windows 7 powered devices to handle its core operations and have access to its network. My organization stopped using windows 7 as far back as 2012 and you are here claiming and talking balderdash.

All that long grammer without sense
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by unitysheart(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2020
jnoz23:

All that long grammer without sense

Senseless you as usual. Talking shit.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by dataking: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chukwurah003:

I know your type. Mad at everyone because you failed in life. FYI, he also did courses in Cambridge and MIT. So don’t kill yourself. Go and work harder. Idiot! grin

Shut up Mofo. Paid Rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 156 Useful Window Run Commands / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.