Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos (38539 Views)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Offpoint: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
g
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by aminho(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ivimilly:
Who do Osinbajo this kind thing E come be like say Governors and senators get level pass the guy not saying Yoruba is a cowardice race but this kind thing no fit happen to some kind tribe imagine having a security meeting without VP being involved if na me Aso rock for scatter that day. Unless them tell me say na just ceremonial title dem give me then I go respect myself dey tour the world embezzled money whenever the chance presents itself I won't even stress myself with Trader money na only during campaign I go fall out back
Nonsense... angry

Go and read the duties of the veepee pls
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by aspiring44: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/truck-driver-in-court-for-dangerous-driving-swerving-into-osinbajos-motorcade.html

Kirikiri straight .

The dispensation of Justice is really bad in this country . Once you cannot meet bail condition as at the time pronouncements made by magistrate, the warder is on standby to put you inside the black Maria and pronto it's prison.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by etrange: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very wrong of the truck driver.

You don't break into the convoy of VIPs

Anyway, the vp is kind and fatherly, pretty sure he will be pardoned.

That is one unique thing about the yoruba nation, once you apologise with a sense of remorse for your wrongdoing, you will be forgiven.

Quite different from some homeless jewish swines scattered all over the world in search of economic refuge. cool

You lots bring tribalism to everything. Aren't you ashamed of this lifestyle?

5 Likes

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by chriscrosss(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na today..they are so full of themselves ..
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
How was he able to break into the VP's convoy? That's a serious security breach.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by IAmImes: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cyoung4real:

what you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought zoneb.

copy copy..be creative.. Don't be a lazy,unproductive Nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Oblitz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Truck drivers are always careless. Serves him right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIJBWbnFV3A
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Ayed44: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

That is one unique thing about the yoruba nation, once you apologise with a sense of remorse for your wrongdoing, you will be forgiven.
Quite different from some homeless jewish swines scattered all over the world in search of economic refuge. cool
But the VP is not the presiding judge here.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Ivimilly: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
aminho:

Go and read the duties of the veepee pls
I know atiku was better, Jonathan was cool, Sambo nice guy but Osinbajo low-key regrets he is the VP imagine being isolated in power even jagaban no send am. He was the perfect stooge for politics bringing in a Yoruba redeem Christian to pair with Buhari as running mate, when Osinbajo nta politics? Las las na international appointment go save am cos as far as Nigeria is concerned he stands no chance.... Imagine he is not even his party's fav for 2023 too sad
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Bluffly: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Citytrend:
Oga VP please Free the Poor man if found innocent.
That might have been a technical error. Unless proven otherwise

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.
The VP has no business with him but the security outfits.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Tookool(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Just cus the Vp was involved .....why do this people think their lifes are any important than ours
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Myself2(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
You are big, when you have an on going case in court that you are not even aware of. Meanwhile the other party is seeing hell
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by realstars: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
What drivers do face in every day is unbelievable.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by APCNig: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ivimilly:
Who do Osinbajo this kind thing E come be like say Governors and senators get level pass the guy not saying Yoruba is a cowardice race but this kind thing no fit happen to some kind tribe imagine having a security meeting without VP being involved if na me Aso rock for scatter that day. Unless them tell me say na just ceremonial title dem give me then I go respect myself dey tour the world embezzled money whenever the chance presents itself I won't even stress myself with Trader money na only during campaign I go fall out back
Nonsense... angry

You are calling people that used three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya cowards. Don't let your parents see this rubbish you posted, it will bring back bad memories. Several of your grand uncles, grand cousins and grand sisters got missing in 1967 and till date, even their corpses as not seen.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by TreasureJunky: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
He's not in court just because of reckless driving, he's in court because of osinbanjo
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Tempofabu: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
just waiting to see the name. boko haram agent all over the nation in guise of many activities including truck driver.
bubu gain plan foiled again
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ivimilly:
Nonsense... angry
Why you dey blab...
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

As a Yoruba person myself, you are a fool for this uncivilized comment. We also respect other cultures and don’t start unnecessary tribal wars for nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Mistaicey2288: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol. How?

Rule 2.. Insulting a tribe. Evident in your last paragraph. Myndd44 Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari / Finally Track Laying Commences On Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.