Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos (38537 Views)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Legendguru: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Dna4sure(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
They just oppressed the driver joor bc some people didn't do their job by ensuring the route is secured ....bc na truck ....it can't run...them just lie for the driver head.....

The driver has no criminal record nor has he ever break traffic laws ....let's get the facts....this story is one sided bc no body interviewed the driver . cry cry
Oppression cool angry
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by VellyG(m): 5:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very wrong of the truck driver.

You don't break into the convoy of VIPs

Anyway, the vp is kind and fatherly, pretty sure he will be pardoned.

That is one unique thing about the yoruba nation, once you apologise with a sense of remorse for your wrongdoing, you will be forgiven.

Quite different from some homeless jewish swines scattered all over the world in search of economic refuge. cool
I left Nairaland years back because of tribalistic bigots like you and am surprised after 3yearsits still the same. Smh
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very wrong of the truck driver.

You don't break into the convoy of VIPs

Anyway, the vp is kind and fatherly, pretty sure he will be pardoned.

That is one unique thing about the yoruba nation, once you apologise with a sense of remorse for your wrongdoing, you will be forgiven.

Quite different from some homeless jewish swines scattered all over the world in search of economic refuge. cool

Did the charge sheet read: Yoruba Nation v. Abubakar Musa (Defendant)?
The alleged offense is NOT a civil wrong on the person of Prof Osinbajo, but a contravention of state laws.
>
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by yenereal(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2020
DrSleekQas:
He’s lucky to even be sued, on a normal day na brain formatting him for chop

Are you sure he didn't chop before being sued? Just asking for a neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by DrSleekQas(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2020
yenereal:

Are you sure he didn't chop before being sued? Just asking for a neighbor.

Eggzactly �
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Dna4sure(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2020
From the info I gathered....the said abubakar Musa was detained in police station for 3 days and sent to kiri Kiri before he was bailed....them just dey oppress this guy ..... angry

This writer no just get im facts ....he just want attention and the matter sef no happen yesterday....he made it sound as if the thing is yesterday....y people be like this? shocked sad
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by eugeneigbafe: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please guys look at this case very well. There is no way you can separate a convoy when the cars are moving together or probably the driver might think no other vehicle is coming behind again that belong the convoy that is why he entered which is now the separation. I know 99 percent of Nigeria drivers are always scared of convoy that is the main reason i know the story might not be true. Ordinary man should not drive on the road again because VP is passing abi? Some police will even carry koboko to flog people to leave the road for them to pass which is very wrong .Please and please free the innocent man to go and take care of his family biko.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by West2019(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:
When they need our vote, they sees us as their friend, brother and father. Immediately they have power, we are threat to them and their family.

May God bless common man.
did the truck driver told you him cast vote for osinbajo. if voted for him dnst dat warranty him to drive anyhow like a mad person
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Dna4sure(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
The truck driver is a descent man.....I had to go find out myself.... he's innocent joor....they just lie on the poor guy ...his record is clean ...no be lik e other jaga jaga truck drivers.... cool
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by amenzie(m): 4:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Wow, that sounds interesting, but to be honest, it seems to me that no one will seriously consider his statement. The fact is that recently popular people and stars are trying by all methods to show that they are the masters on this planet and everything is allowed for them. They just have a huge amount of money and they think they can buy anything, but this is nonsense. Nevertheless, they make a lot of money. Recently I learned more about the earnings of some Western bloggers and, to be honest, I was just in shock. If you are also interested, I advise you to go to nuordertech site. Even if you do not know who these people are, it will be interesting for you to read accurate and reliable data on their earnings ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.