Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos (38519 Views)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by BuhariAdvocate: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
That truck driver was rude. He can admit the mistake and pleaded guilty they will release him.
Simplyleo:
Very wrong of the truck driver.

You don't break into the convoy of VIPs

Anyway, the vp is kind and fatherly, pretty sure he will be pardoned.

That is one unique thing about the yoruba nation, once you apologise with a sense of remorse for your wrongdoing, you will be forgiven.

Quite different from some homeless jewish swines scattered all over the world in search of economic refuge. cool
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by aminho(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ivimilly:

I know atiku was better, Jonathan was cool, Sambo nice guy but Osinbajo low-key regrets he is the VP imagine being isolated in power even jagaban no send am. He was the perfect stooge for politics bringing in a Yoruba redeem Christian to pair with Buhari as running mate, when Osinbajo nta politics? Las las na international appointment go save am cos as far as Nigeria is concerned he stands no chance.... Imagine he is not even his party's fav for 2023 too sad
if only you know what i know or you know him personally you wont saying this at all rather you will be proud of him like we do
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

If you are truly yoruba and have been on this forum for sometimes, you will not make the comment in bold. Even matters involving death, they tribalize it.
Lol, I see a lot of trivalistic comments but might not quote them because of one thing or the other (maybe I was busy), it's not that I support them, not that I wouldn't love to correct them, it all depends on what I'm doing the time I read such. You don't have to be like everyone you know.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
So, because the VP is on the road every vehicle should park and every business halted, our mumu don't too much self.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

That is one unique thing about the yoruba nation, once you apologise with a sense of remorse for your wrongdoing, you will be forgiven.

D only reason d driver was charged to court is simply because d VPs convoy is involved. These things happen everyday with thousands of Nigerian drivers driving recklessly without remorse. If d law is applied irrespective of who is involved, our roads would have been safer even 4d VP
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Zeesugar(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
People will always complain of government doing this doing that, but what we citizens do eeeeeh. Thank God for the kind of person the VP is., He can so tolerate somethings eeeeeh.
Give Honor to whom honor is due
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Arubajagz: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
So you people expect the security operatives around the VP of any country to allow such an active security threat to go scot free without prosecution abi?

Trailer drivers in Lagos need to be told and taught a lesson. They feel they are untouchable. Let this be a lesson to the others.

That reckless road rage he was displaying with a truck alone can earn him a bullet in some countries. What if he was carrying explosives? Na dis one we go dey talk by now?
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by okefranci: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
The truck driver should thank God that it was VP osinbajo because if it were another person hmmm he and his entire family may end in jail because of the number two citizen in Nigeria but osinbajo is a kind and cool man
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Some people can be rude at times, how can you obstruct a vice president convoy? Who does that? He should just plead guilty and ask for pardon
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by kerzhim(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Quite different from some homeless jewish swines scattered all over the world in search of economic refuge. cool
Hmmmmm! Words.......
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by quiteboy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin cheesy
Ivimilly:
Who do Osinbajo this kind thing E come be like say Governors and senators get level pass the guy not saying Yoruba is a cowardice race but this kind thing no fit happen to some kind tribe imagine having a security meeting without VP being involved if na me Aso rock for scatter that day. Unless them tell me say na just ceremonial title dem give me then I go respect myself dey tour the world embezzled money whenever the chance presents itself I won't even stress myself with Trader money na only during campaign I go fall out back
Nonsense... angry
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by okefranci: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ivimilly:

I know atiku was better, Jonathan was cool, Sambo nice guy but Osinbajo low-key regrets he is the VP imagine being isolated in power even jagaban no send am. He was the perfect stooge for politics bringing in a Yoruba redeem Christian to pair with Buhari as running mate, when Osinbajo nta politics? Las las na international appointment go save am cos as far as Nigeria is concerned he stands no chance.... Imagine he is not even his party's fav for 2023 too sad
Guy be sincere , among those people you mentioned...... Jonathan,Sambo,Atiku...who has ever performed like that of VP osinbajo,if you know him I believe you won't talk like this
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Zeesugar(f): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
So, because the VP is on the road every vehicle should park and every business halted, our mumu don't too much self.
No business don't has stop because it is not done "on the road".
Give Honor to whom honor is due
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Lydia696: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
We always complain of government doing one thing or the others, but we Thank God for the kind VP we have, that have the heart of gold to help and to protect
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by okefranci: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Guy that is not what they are saying and I am very sure you didn't read the content of the message,the truck driver rude but notwithstanding,the VP is a kind man so he will forgive him
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
I thought it was only okada and keke that don't adhere to traffic rules. This is a surprise
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
okefranci:

Guy that is not what they are saying and I am very sure you didn't read the content of the message,the truck driver rude but notwithstanding,the VP is a kind man so he will forgive him

Was d driver taken to court because he was rude?
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lydia696:
We always complain of government doing one thing or the others, but we Thank God for the kind VP we have, that have the heart of gold to help and to protect

How did d VP help& protect in d story?
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Deputy1111(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is an act you can't even try in some countries. Thank God the VP is a gentle man.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by arrianw: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
If the reverse was the case, it won't get to this. It is well.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by cosef: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

If you are truly yoruba and have been on this forum for sometimes, you will not make the comment in bold. Even matters involving death, they tribalize it.

Ewedu muslim manchi, I actually enjoy how you hide away from MURIC thread like a coward. grin

Your anti-Igbo lamentations is always sweet to my ears. It means ewedu muslims are getting it hot hot! grin

we are moving. cool
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
madridguy:
When they need our vote, they sees us as their friend, brother and father. Immediately they have power, we are threat to them and their family.

May God bless common man.
Mr man your wailing is becoming unbecoming.
Keep kwayet!! angry
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
All your comments are signs you are gradually slipping into mental degradation.

Simplyleo:

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by bilulu(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
mytime24:
Something d common man see everyday
I dey tell you, tho I haven't spent long were I am now but I haven't seen a vehicle with government plate number not to talk of premier(governor) convoy. Even when the prime minister visited our province nothing like fanfare. In Nigeria we only feel the presence of government when they come for event but you can never feel their presence when it comes to development
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun
This post breaks rules 2&3 by insulting Jews referring to them as homeless swines. Some of us have Jews as friends and some of them visit this forum.
It is easy to describe Nigerians as anti-semitic with this post. Pls do the needful.

Modified: Even rule 7 is broken here!! This kind of post can lead to Nairaland being described as supporting anti-Semitism which will be bad for its reputation.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Simplyleo: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

This post breaks rules 2&3 by insulting Jews referring to them as homeless swines. Some of us have Jews as friends and some of them visit this forum.
It is easy to describe Nigerians as anti-semitic with this post. Pls do the needful.
So how does "Jewish swines" describes a tribe?

If I say hausa goats are stronger than fulani goats, is that reference to the hausas/fulanis or their goats?

Go and learn English language.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by SilasNwude: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

bro forget
people have violated much stronger rule 2 but still manage to avoid sanction
I won't say the mods seems to be getting bias but i dont want to believe it still
we can only report and move on
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

So how does "Jewish swines" describes a tribe?

If I say hausa goats are stronger than fulani goats, is that reference to the hausas/fulanis or their goats?

Go and learn English language.
You're trying but you're not clever enough.
So swines can seek economic refuge right?
Referring to Jews as economic refugees has been an integral part of anti-Semitism which you're exhibiting.
Your deficiency of English is your undoing.
Which part of English qualifies animals by tribe?
You're just disgracing your education

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Simplyleo: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

You're trying but you're not clever enough.
So swines can seek economic refuge right?
Referring to Jews as economic refugees has been an integral part of anti-Semitism which you're exhibiting.
Your deficiency of English is your undoing.
Which part of English qualifies animals by tribe?
You're just disgracing your education
[/s]
Now, get out of my mention if you don't understand English semantics.
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by Dna4sure(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
I think this story is been escalated more than it really was .....u don't expect that to happen bc the security details of the vp have power bikers to control traffic and the route secured ...they just want to oppress the poor driver .... cry cry...

From a reliable source the event didn't even happen today ...as posted and the vp is not even aware ....they just want to get money from the truck driver....
Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by ojokolax: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
This case has been amicable resolved by all parties involved as relayed by VP Osinbajo media aide on the day of the incident, but the law has to take it's due course so hopefully this will be gets settled at the next hearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.