Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate (522 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by afolayan22(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hi beautiful Romancelanders,

Here is my first post of the year on this platform.

With an elaborate understanding can you decipher what a life partner and soulmate really means.

Op please frontpage this.
This could be so meaningful to someone

I am Optimist Walex
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Same, meant for "married couples only." Two opposite souls are two partners who become ONE as a life partner in body and soul. In other word biblically is called help-meet or help-mate or helper. God's math (1+1=1).

-Any thing outside this is either fornication or adultery. Nothing like soul mate or life partner in bf/gf, married/sider, G/G relationship.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
No long explanation Joor...

Soulmates is who you connect with.. Partner is who u agree with...
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by flokii: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Life partner - spouse

Soul mate - lover / heart beat

Your life partner could also be your soul mate, but in most cases, they are different.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by creolehunt: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Your life partner is basically your spouse or anyone whom you've chosen to spend the rest of your life with.

Your soulmate is that romantic partner for who you have the highest affection and connection with, the person who makes all the difference for you. A soulmate completes you in different ways; you can basically finish each other's sentences and romance with them is usually intense.

A life partner may be a soulmate. But a soulmate may not be ones life partner, it could be your ex.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Same thing. No difference.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by Sexyliciousbri: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anybody can be a lifepartner... it happens all the time.. and basically that is what arranged marriages are. Jus gettin some random person with another and they become life partners. A soulmate is more than that. It is the person u meet, fall in love and ur life changes even without the other person askin u to. U see urself so differently that everything that was hidden is all of a sudden visible and those things that were all but the only things u saw are no more to be seen. And whenever around this person u feel that lost part of ur heart. Well that is what i feel.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
afolayan22:
Hi beautiful Romancelanders,

Here is my first post of the year on this platform.

With an elaborate understanding can you decipher what a life partner and soulmate really means.

Op please frontpage this.
This could be so meaningful to someone

I am Optimist Walex
Romancelanders will not flood this thread,since its not to bash men or women.

A soulmate is someone who you bond with so deeply that the connection never broken. It could be your bestie,child,lover etc

A life partner is someone compatible with you,who you can spend the rest of your life with
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate by afolayan22(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Romancelanders will not flood this thread,since its not to bash men or women.

A soulmate is someone who you bond with so deeply that the connection never broken. It could be your bestie,child,lover etc

A life partner is someone compatible with you,who you can spend the rest of your life with
Wow!I deeply and highly impressed with everyone thought on this topic.Kudos guys I learnt something today.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Am New In Nairaland ....am I Welcomed / .... / I am in need Of A One Room Apartment At The Mainland Without Agreement/ Agency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.