Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. (6261 Views)

I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
I visited an old spot I frequently visited in the past. And found out they changed all the girls to new beautiful and sexy girls.

That day I run one of the babe with big behind.

The other day I was there and this babe was off. I saw another two babes. I run the finest one in side. And That's make it two. I have been calling the two of them separately. The problem is the second one we really do not have that flow in conversation unlike the first one.

There are some girls that are very beautiful but they are boring to be with. and you tend to just hate to continue with them. My regret.

The other babe there is not that beautiful but she got big ass too. It look like the man really select them and from looking at her she look like someone that will be romantic. And she has giving me signal already as well.

I am very quick to toast a girl and so quick to lose interest even before it starts. And that is the reason I keep toasting as much as I can.

I have This fine and freshly look that is attracting girls to me. I look gentle and someone from a very rich background. Because of my doings but is not what it is.

How do I go for the 3rd one now is the problem and what if they all find out. I am already regretting the second one although she is the finest and with height. But the first one ass is bigger, short and a bit fat, but we have the flow

2 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Ekakamba: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineboynl:

I have This fine and freshly look that is attracting girls to me. I look gentle and someone from a very rich background.

You sold out homie.

You might be saying the truth or you might be an ugly dude from a rural ghetto packaging on NL.

grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ekakamba:
grin
I bet you didn't read it.

1 Like

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Auntyesther(f): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yamahdt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Really?
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Froshloaded: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Let's wait for the elders

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by rottable(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
You just wasted some minutes of your life typing rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Brunosamel(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin we have heard let see how to it goes... If you are a real player you won't be complaining to us... But if aren't
one I suggest you get a life....
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
rottable:
You just wasted some minutes of your life typing rubbish.
you are a saddest. Guy take it easy bro
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Ekakamba: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineboynl:
I bet you didn't read it.

I skimmed, only ass ass ass fool your post.

7 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ekakamba:

You sold out homie.

You might be saying the truth or you might be an ugly dude from a rural ghetto packaging on NL.

grin tongue
now I know you are one ugly idiots and depressed low life. Guy stop this low thinking. There are better people living life far above your mindset stop this low thinking
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Ekakamba: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineboynl:
now I know you are one ugly idiots and depressed low life. Guy stop this low thinking. There are better people living life far above your mindset stop this low thinking

Now I know I'm saying the truth. Go draw water for well or stream baf. grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Brunosamel:
grin we have heard let see how to it goes... If you are a real player you won't be complaining to us... But if aren't
one I suggest you get a life....
I just found out that the 3rd one would have made more sense. Instead of the first two
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by MYSTIC19(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
The guy above me.. God bless u..
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Drince: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Una matter don tire pesin. And you are saying this rubbish with confidence... Just imagine sharing your glory between three women? And later you come and create another topic "Things are not working out for me anymore Help!!!!!" You want 1, 2, and 3, them suppose dash you slap....

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
Shame on you. You ain't got class. Its cheap canteen girls you're rotating around and you have the boldness to say you toast girls easily.

Keep running them in their numbers as they come until you run HIV down your system. Classless Casanova.

2 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Kylekent59: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineboynl:
I visited an old spot I frequently visited in the past. And found out they changed all the girls to new beautiful and sexy girls.

The other day I was there and this babe was off. I saw another two babes. I run the finest one in side. And That's make it two. I have been calling the two of them separately. The problem is the second one we really do not have that flow in conversation unlike the first one.

There are some girls that are very beautiful but they are boring to be with. and you tend to just hate to continue with them. My regret.

The other babe there is not that beautiful but she got big ass too. It look like the man really select them and from looking at her she look like someone that will be romantic. And she has giving me signal already as well.

I am very quick to toast a girl and so quick to lose interest even before it starts. And that is the reason I keep toasting as much as I can.

I have This fine and freshly look that is attracting girls to me. I look gentle
and someone from a very rich background. Because of my doings but is not what it is.

How do I go for the 3rd one now is the problem and what if they all find out. I am already regretting the second one although she is the finest and with height. But the first one ass is bigger, short and a bit fat, but we have the flow

At the bold, God gave you a good gift and here you are boasting and being blatant on how bad you use it to sleep and dump off girls.

I hope you don't meet the wrong one that would stab or poison you one day.

Repent and make money, marry a woman and build a happy home.

Stop womanising!!!
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Shame on you. You ain't got class. Its cheap canteen girls you're rotating around and you have the boldness to say you toast girls easily.

Keep running them in their numbers as they come until you run HIV down your system. Classless Casanova.
why the bashing? The babes are mostly students that's 50% of them. They are part time workers and not cheap girls
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kylekent59:

At the bold, God gave you a good gift and here you are boasting and being blatant on how bad you use it to sleep and dump off girls.

I hope you don't meet the wrong one that would stab or poison you one day.

Repent and make money, marry a woman and build a happy home.

Stop womanising!!!
guy don't mistake me. I do not cheat or use women. I do toast them but never bed them. I filters them which 95 % never get to that stage. I do not sleep with women just like that.
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineboynl:
why the bashing? The babes are mostly students that's 50% of them. They are part time workers and not cheap girls

You say they are not cheap?
So what do you call someone who sleeps with customers? And that's how they will be sleeping with other men too.

2 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Brunosamel(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineboynl:
I just found out that the 3rd one would have made more sense. Instead of the first two
please get a life and don't mention me again..

1 Like

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by BetterMan247(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oga naso you go describe and analyze when sexual infection dey worry body! tueh! badboi
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You say they are not cheap?
So what do you call someone who sleeps with customers? And that's how they will be sleeping with other men too.
that's none of my concern since I don't internd to marry any of them.
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by rowland545(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
So Op wat do u want us to do for u now?
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
I met with the manager and talk with him just now. And seek for his advice which of them he would advice I go for without telling him I'm already communicating with any of the girls. He said the second babe. But I told him we do not have the that communication comparability and I would like to try the other 3rd babe. He said no problem and he gave me that one phone number. I would just try my luck to see which one to go for.
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by fineboynl(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
I just called the 3rd girl everything set. Now I for me to check among the 3 to know which of them codedly to go for
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Neyoohpompy(m): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Is this part of your achievements in life? You keep saying trash as if you won a gold medal. Get a life
fineboynl:
I just called the 3rd girl everything set. Now I for me to check among the 3 to know which of them codedly to go for

4 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Prodigee: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Nkan be!
Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by egopersonified(f): 4:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Human nature, if you don't have a problem in your life, create one.

3 Likes

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by affinity77(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Is it that u don't have a job or what?

1 Like

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by traihit: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2020
Immediately I saw 'the babe with big behind', I know the Op is not one serious dude that really needs to be advised. He's motivated and moved by 'behinds'. I pray you won't die from 'behinds' sha

1 Like

Re: My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. by Katier00(f): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
fineboynl:

I have This fine and freshly look that is attracting girls to me. I look gentle and someone from a very rich background. Because of my doings but is not what it is.

making money should be your priority now, your post is disgusting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Desperate Woman? / Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.