Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ojukwu Comes After Segalink - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Comes After Segalink (1494 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by oyatz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Every enlightened adult in Nigeria know that Chief Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu died many years ago same with Bob Marley, Nelson Mandela etc.

However, it's not uncommon to see some of their fans/admirers opening social media accounts in such names while some even name their children after them. It's not a case of impersonation at all. E.g the musicians 50cents and Shina Rambo actually adopted the names of their childhood hero same with Naira Marley (with slight modification).

fergie001:

Yes there are more than one Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello.

But when we mention the name, we all know what we mean.

The person used Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu and not just Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by fergie001: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
oyatz:
Every enlightened adult in Nigeria know that Chief Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu died many years ago same with Bob Marley, Nelson Mandela etc.

However, it's not uncommon to see some of their fans/admirers opening social media accounts in such names while some even name their children after them. It's not a case of impersonation at all. E.g the musicians 50cents and Shina Rambo actually adopted the names of their childhood hero same with Naira Marley (with slight modification).

You seem not to und me.

He is attacking Sega....with some allegations, true or not.
I cannot determine that, but we know Sega is an activist. Fake or real. This Odumegwu-Ojukwu is faceless as we know.
It's like what goes on here, you will be here and you see people who ordinarily will not square with you trolling you. It's faceless.
But we all sometimes enjoy the banter and take the educative part of it.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by oyatz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Okay, I see.

fergie001:

You seem not to und me.

He is attacking Sega....with some allegations, true or not.
I cannot determine that, but we know Sega is an activist. Fake or real. This Odumegwu-Ojukwu is faceless as we know.
It's like what goes on here, you will be here and you see people who ordinarily will not square with you trolling you. It's faceless.
But we all sometimes enjoy the banter and take the educative part of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$320m Abacha Loot: Nigeria Opposes US Senator’s Moves Against Return / Important!!! Before You Buy A Facemask, Please See This (Photo, Video) / Obaseki's PDP Card Is Ready - Edo PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.