Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ojukwu Comes After Segalink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Comes After Segalink (1480 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by oyin44: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Odumegwu Ojukwu himself is a bad ending story not a comedian.A man who had no guns,no armour,no planes and no ships except the bodies of his own people.what a crazy idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by Earlystar698(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Who knows who is behind that handle...
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by chatinent: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
¤If you were deceived to reason a dead man returned, let's gather here.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by NGRsenate: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
The so called ojukwu said nothing.

He just kept saying short short short.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by slickbak(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kaiii. Segalink go wish say him be sars after this washing.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by Officialgarri: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
I've been a follower of Ojukwu on twitter and that guy is full of facts. I really liked the way he washed and exposed segalink.

I remember a Nairaland thread on Front page when a guy claimed that his car was being seized by EFCC and many people kept saying he should tag Segalink.. I laughed... Segalinks and his type won't do anything for you except there's a camera or money involved.
Those segalink type of guys are consultants and only do business.

This same segalink was the busted liar that claimed he took picture with Fela. Impersonation

This is how your heroes draft proposals and many would be thinking they are selfless activists...

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by NGRsenate: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
I've been a follower of Ojukwu on twitter and that guy is full of facts. I really liked the way he washed and exposed segalink.

I remember on a thread when a guy claimed that his car was being seized by EFCC and many people kept saying he should tag Segalink.. I laughed... Segalinks and his type won't do anything for you except there's a camera or money involved.

This same segalink was the busted liar that claimed he took picture with Fela. Impersonating another person.

This is how your heroes draft proposals and many would be thinking they are selfless activists...

What are you saying? Should he not conduct business anymore?

When did segalink lie that he took pictures with fela o!? Oh so because of that his entire person is now a scam

Asides that, do you know how many young guys can beat their chest that their rights were not abused because of sega?

Meanwhile you posted a portion of a proposal, post the full thing let us read and deduce if it’s a scam proposal or not.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by Officialgarri: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
NGRsenate:

What are you saying? Should he not conduct business anymore?

Asides that, do you know how many young guys can beat their chest that their rights were not abused because of sega?

Meanwhile you posted a portion of a proposal, post the full thing let us read and deduce if it’s a scam proposal or not.

It's high time you signed up Twitter and see the leaks for yourselves.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by NGRsenate: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

It's high time you signed up Twitter and see the leaks for yourselves.

I will sign up this night.

Paste links to back up your accusations.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by ivolt: 1:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

I remember on a thread when a guy claimed that his car was being seized by EFCC and many people kept saying he should tag Segalink.. I laughed... Segalinks and his type won't do anything for you except there's a camera or money involved.

This same segalink was the busted liar that claimed he took picture with Fela. Impersonating another person.

Nobody works for free, if they do, they will starve.
Not activists, not freedom fighters and surely not NGO work for free.

You know that but just want to go emotional to attack segalinks.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by seunmsg(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2020
The thread is still trending on Twitter at the moment. He really finished the fraudster with enough evidence. Segalink is a fraud. It’s so sad he has been able to build an army of online supporters who think he’s social crusader.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2020
ivolt:

Nobody works for free, if they do, they will starve.
Not activists, not freedom fighters and surely not NGO work for free.

You know that but just want to go emotional to attack segalinks.

Segalink is a liar and a con man. Everything about him is fraud. Today he’s a lawyer, tomorrow he’s an engineer, next tomorrow he’s sitting on the board of multi million naira oil companies with no name. In the tweet below, he brazenly claimed to be Tunji Braithwaite. He was so audacious about it that he even tagged Femi and Yeni Kuti. Only a hardened criminal can attempt to impersonate a public figure on Twitter. I spit on everybody that still supports that short fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by CarlosTheJackal: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2020
seunmsg:
The thread is still trending on Twitter at the moment. He really finished the fraudster with enough evidence. Segalink is a fraud. It’s so sad he has been able to build an army of online supporters who think he’s social crusader.
Please who is Ojukwu when Segalink is mentioned?

BTW the two is it not Ojukwu that's more of a scam for impersonating Odumegwu Ojukwu and passing himself off as a rice activist

The day you seunmsg will be worthy to clean Segalink glasses will be the day I will deactivate my twitter account.

Zombies are roasted daily on Twitter and Ojukwu is just a clown that deserves no attention

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by PatriotTemidayo: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

Your comment speaks volume, not about your target, Sega, but more about you. A document with "placed" signature and a draft that can be done by any fool is wholly accepted by you, without a query of the authenticity.

It gives you the drip to see Sage disgraced. While he May be a closet fraudster and political jobber, a rightly educated mind will need more than just an unverified piece of common document.

Be better than this. Please.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by seunmsg(m): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Please who is Ojukwu when Segalink is mentioned?

BTW the two is it not Ojukwu that's more of a scam for impersonating Odumegwu Ojukwu and passing himself off as a rice activist

The day you seunmsg will be worthy to clean Segalink glasses will be the day I will deactivate my twitter account.

Zombies are roasted daily on Twitter and Ojukwu is just a clown that deserves no attention

The Ojukwu account is an anonymous handle just like CarlosTheJackal on Nairaland. There is absolutely nothing wrong in creating an anonymous handle on social media. Segalink on the other hand is not anonymous. He’s a well known twitter wannabe activist.

So, why did he try to pass himself off as Tunji Braithwaite? Why is he so deceitful? Why did he open a fraudulent gofundme page to fund Atiku’s legal case without Atiku’s knowledge?

You see, I don’t need social media validation so I won’t talk about myself. But I can assure you, I’m not one of those hungry guys that are desperate to defraud people on social media. I won’t open a fraudulent gofundme page to support Atiku without Atiku’s knowledge and I won’t impersonate others for clout. If you want to use your tongue to clean the fraudulent and stinking ass of segalink, that’s your business.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by SenecaTheYonger: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Anybody notice that it's mostly BMC zombies that are against Segalinks? Even here on Nairaland - the same zombies that support that lifeless bastard no matter what are the same ones condemning Segalink.

Looks like all of them received alert last week. Segalink has done more for the everyday youth than Buhari has done in 5 years of office.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by LamidiCownu: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
seunmsg:

The Ojukwu account is an anonymous handle just like CarlosTheJackal on Nairaland. There is absolutely nothing wrong in creating an anonymous handle on social media. Segalink on the other hand is not anonymous. He’s a well known twitter wannabe activist.

So, why did he try to pass himself off as Tunji Braithwaite? Why is he so deceitful? Why did he open a fraudulent gofundme page to fund Atiku’s legal case without Atiku’s knowledge?

You see, I don’t need social media validation so I won’t talk about myself. But I can assure you, I’m not one of those hungry guys that are desperate to defraud people on social media. I won’t open a fraudulent gofundme page to support Atiku without Atiku’s knowledge and I won’t impersonate others for clout. If you want to use your tongue to clean the fraudulent and stinking ass of segalink, that’s your business.
That's what the loser you quoted does for a living . He licks ass for a living .
Nonsense and CarlosTheJackal undecided
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by Stalwert: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2020
cheesy grin grin Sega really is a fraud, he claimed he convinced PMB to merge CPC with ACN and sat on the table both parties signed the merger agreement. He claimed to have supervised PMB daughter's project.
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by CarlosTheJackal: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2020
seunmsg:

A load of ramblings without any coherence. A great pity that Buhari has taken the only thing you should have which is your Brain.

Pele
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by CarlosTheJackal: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2020
LamidiCownu:

That's what the loser you quoted does for a living . He licks ass for a living .
Nonsense and CarlosTheJackal undecided
I'd rather enjoy my time on Twitter than give in to banter with Nairaland kids.

I'd rather be a Segalink fan than a friend of an impostor called Chief Ojukwu. Go on twitter and see how he is being roasted there.

I know you will feel happy for my time but I can't give u anymore because you are not worth it

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by CarlosTheJackal: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Anybody notice that it's mostly BMC zombies that are against Segalinks? Even here on Nairaland - the same zombies that support that lifeless bastard no matter what are the same ones condemning Segalink.

Looks like all of them received alert last week. Segalink has done more for the everyday youth than Buhari has done in 5 years of office.
They are piece of shits that deserve the wrecks of Life that Buhari has bestowed on them so I'm not suprised with their ramblings

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by LamidiCownu: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
I'd rather enjoy my time on Twitter than give in to banter with Nairaland kids.

I'd rather be a Segalink fan than a friend of an impostor called Chief Ojukwu. Go on twitter and see how he is being roasted there.

I know you will feel happy for my time but I can't give u anymore because you are not worth it
Says a low life paid political hack

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by ivolt: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Segalink is a liar and a con man. Everything about him is fraud. Today he’s a lawyer, tomorrow he’s an engineer, next tomorrow he’s sitting on the board of multi million naira oil companies with no name. In the tweet below, he brazenly claimed to be Tunji Braithwaite. He was so audacious about it that he even tagged Femi and Yeni Kuti. Only a hardened criminal can attempt to impersonate a public figure on Twitter. I spit on everybody that still supports that short fraudster.
Even if everything you said is correct.
How does it negate my point that activists don't work for free?
You said he is a fraudster, did he defraud anyone you know that is, he collected money for
a job he refused to do?

With the bile you poured up there, it is obvious you have a personal vendetta against him which
you have refused to reveal.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by NGRsenate: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2020
ivolt:

Even if everything you said is correct.
How does it negate my point that activists don't work for free?
You said he is a fraudster, did he defraud anyone you know that is, he collected money for
a job he refused to do?

With the bile you poured up there, it is obvious you have a personal vendetta against him which
you have refused to reveal.

Asin eh... help me ask him.

I told him to provide proof to back up his claim and he has not replied me.

Scam scam scam, prove it @seunmsg

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by fergie001: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2020
I don't respond to people who hide their faces and accuse others. Awosanya's face I can see, perhaps he is a fraud, perhaps he isn't.

Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu we know and respect has joined his ancestors, so who is this person?

Same happens here on NL....we just here to catch fun jareh!
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by oyatz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
There are more than one Chief Odumegwu-Ojukwu in this world.

Ojukwu is a diety in Igboland just as Ogun is a diety in Yorubaland. There are many people named after this Ojukwu diety.

fergie001:
I don't respond to people who hide their faces and accuse others. Awosanya's face I can see, perhaps he is a fraud, perhaps he isn't.

Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu we know and respect has joined his ancestors, so who is this person?

Same happens here on NL....we just here to catch fun jareh!
Re: Ojukwu Comes After Segalink by fergie001: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
oyatz:
There are more than one Chief Odumegwu-Ojukwu in this world.

Ojukwu is a diety in Igboland just as Ogun is a diety in Yorubaland. There are many people named after this Ojukwu diety.

Yes there are more than one Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello.

But when we mention the name, we all know what we mean.

The person used Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu and not just Ojukwu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Northerners Will Smile Again When A Southerner Takes Over From Buhari / How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday / CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.