Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity (34683 Views)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Covid-19: Father Gives Son Embarrassing Haircut To Enforce Social Distancing / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Daviddson(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Very petty. He passed the message in a very wrong way. Nobody's virginity (male or female) has any importance to Jesus! BTW, if he and the wife had trained this girl on the path of chastity, this kind of message would have been unnecessary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Olam09(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wtf
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Deicide: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Na why im day eye mary from heaven cheesy
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Onlyonebuhari: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
May God bless the man. This is what we expect the Pastors to be doing, preaching chastity and decency and for our women to preserve their vaginity. But one foolish pastor grace was requesting for $1000 to restore vaginity to church members.

Ladies now throw away their pride (vaginity) for a bottle of fanta. May God have mercy on us
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Aidejay(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
The father is trying to use Jesus to cover up
The mad has definitely done such to so many ladies that now he is thinking to himself, someone could do this to by baby girl aspa karma.
And what better way to impose your personal insecurities on your children than through religion.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Illusioneffect(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
This one that will re-lose her virginity for another iPhone

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by rosy1992(f): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
World best dad.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good advice from a father to his daughter.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by ugodson(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Virginity wey don go

Guy na u take ham
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by playapayaski: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Epa relax, that Gyal might have been collecting 9 or 11..
Chai d man self talk about sharwarma, like e sees her like a

Marlians step forward
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by CHIGIM: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
abeg what is this one saying
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is true and biblically proven.
Jesus was the son of Joseph the carpenter.

And if Joseph could almost ditch his betrothed wife because she lost her virginity to an angel how much more his son Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Kay25(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And if Joseph could almost ditch his betrothed wife because she lost her virginity to an angel how much more his son Jesus.
seriously?Mary lost her virginity to angel?chaii which Sunday school teacher taught u dat?
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Geniyy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Akinbahm(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Virginity wey don go

Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Thewizardof0zil: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
We know she sent that message to herself just for clout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Liposure: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Whats there in losing her virginity gan self. When she's about 2 be a woman
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by donMIG(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pops is a good man
But dawta fit meet fuqboy wei go fuq hwr brains she no go dei hear dada again oo
Last time I spoke to a grown ass virgin was 2yrs ago
Life hard
Loox

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by arodavoo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Girls of nowadays no dear hear word....on seeing money,she would forget all you've just said

Check my profile to get free forex signals for boom,crash and volatilities
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by proclinician: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin I hope it's not too late for her grin . Good advice sir

Like it is late for you already u mean?
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Liposure: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Geniyy:
love ur pouting lips. watsup

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Goalnaldo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Thewizardof0zil:
We know she sent that message to herself just for clout.
exactly what I thought.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
I hope he has such advice for his sons too. Stupid

4 Likes

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
No, it's not.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Christmasdon(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
She will someday lost it right.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by urahara(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
I hope he has such advice for his sons too. Stupid

I doubt.

Even the Bible is biased on men losing their virginities.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Kingzeez10: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
beexy:
hope u don hear sis!
do you have a blank s7 edge? let's fix the phone screen for just 15k.
What about ordinary s7.. Blank screen
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Mateen1000: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Na she text herself with her second Phone
Na dem grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Elxandre(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:
There are more responsible ways of giving his daughter such advice. This sounds so elementary and Romance section-ish.
I suspect it's just fiction.
No dad will be so rude.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Thewizardof0zil: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mateen1000:
Na she text herself with her second Phone
Na dem grin grin grin
Lol twitter people, I don’t trust anything that comes out of that place
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by manmidtexy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
I just confirmed now now that you are VERY SICK..

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
urahara:

I doubt.

Even the Bible is biased on men losing their virginities.

I’m not concerned about what the Bible says

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.