Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity (34629 Views)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Covid-19: Father Gives Son Embarrassing Haircut To Enforce Social Distancing / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2020
and how did her dad knows his daughter is still a virgin
anyway, it is their business
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by urahara(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2020
cococandy:

I’m not concerned about what the Bible says

Good 4 u
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Neoteny(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2020
....eh.

This papa still dey sleep.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Ubdavis(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2020
I don't even need a virgin
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2020
VanGun:
Read Below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/imanuella__/status/1225770817855856640

Wonderful Daddy! With a Dad as this, you will go far if you adhere to His words
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by farem: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Virginity wey don go

A liar, offspring of THE liar! John 8:44
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Donniest22(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is true and biblically proven.
Jesus was the son of Joseph the carpenter.

And if Joseph could almost ditch his betrothed wife because she lost her virginity to an angel how much more his son Jesus.

Pls get your facts right, Mary did not lose her virginity to an angel.

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Bahddo(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Yeah, innocent souls are dying to diseases and wars; little children die of malnutrition daily.

Yet it is a lady's virginity that is important to Jesus? Issokay.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by sadiqabuch: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Physics teacher needed within the proximity of Sango Otta, Ogun State: 08036373137
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Roycemadeit(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2020
with no due respect, this bull is stupid
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by stanliwise(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Virginity is too overrated

If you believe the mother of Jesus was a virgin then you are not a real niggarrr
I am not a real niggarrr den.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by travelland(f): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Ordinary Shawama of N500? grin to be a teenager is like a blind folded person, they don't see beyond the bridge of their noses
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by travelland(f): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
[s]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Virginity is too overrated

If you believe the mother of Jesus was a virgin then you are not a real niggarrr[/s]

When you have a daughter ask her to give virginity out because it's overrated

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Buharidgeneral: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Children of the world
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Having read this entire thread with great interest, my understanding from the initial text message this beautiful girl sent to herself, is that her imaginary and hypothetical virginity is actually for sale to the highest bidder, and that the auction bidding process closes this coming Valentine's Day.

With that being the case, I hereby tender my bid of 419 naira CASH DOWN, to purchase the honor and privilege of being permitted to conduct a hands-on virginity test for this girl, during which procedure I shall minister to her slippery yansh with panache, vigor and resolve in the basic canine posture, while anointing her promised land with the manual dexterity of a brain surgeon, speaking in tongues, and laying on hands in a methodical yet holy manner, starting with her Golden Globes, and proceeding to cover all areas of importance in Jeeesus name Amen.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2020
pocohantas:
There are more responsible ways of giving his daughter such advice. This sounds so elementary and Romance section-ish.

Doesn't even sound like anything coming from a Father. Why would a father even think that should his daughter lose her virginity, it would be over shawarma and soft drink? Is he so impoverished that his daughter would consider shawarma and sift drink a luxury? Or that she has no sense of self-worth at all.
People just want to trend.
I won't be surprised if she edited that name and texted herself.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by DelphiOracle(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Wetin Jesus wan use her virginity do?
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Best advice from a loving dad.

Instead of buying her shawama that she will eat and forget buy her a Valentine Notebook. As long as she uses it you are in her mind

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0841YLJWP

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by melodyogonna(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And if Joseph could almost ditch his betrothed wife because she lost her virginity to an angel how much more his son Jesus.
Sometimes u type like someone that smokes dust

2 Likes

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by charlsecy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
popsy2:
Subtly telling us that you are a virgin...
Not so fast. It only showed the father thought his daughter was still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by popsy2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
charlsecy:
Not so fast. It only showed the father thought his daughter was still a virgin.

Damn! You are wise. Lol grin
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could you keep the Bible off your sick jokes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
urahara:

I doubt.

Even the Bible is biased on men losing their virginities.

The Nigerian one? undecided
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
toprealman:
As long as same dad is not going about sharing shawarma and Pepsi for same outcome.....

grin grin grin

Or maybe that's how he used the equivalent of Sharwama and Pepsi in his days. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by urahara(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

The Nigerian one? undecided

The Bible instructs that a woman who is found not to be a virgin on her wedding day should be stoned to death at the door of her father's house.
Nothing about the man.

The woman that Jesus saved from being stoned to death because she committed adultery, nothing was said about the man.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
urahara:

The Bible instructs that a woman who is found not to be a virgin on her wedding day should be stoned to death at the door of her father's house.
Nothing about the man.

The woman that Jesus saved from being stoned to death because she committed adultery, nothing was said about the man.

If you really study the Bible, you would understand the difference between the customs of the people, God's provision to tackle people's wickedness, peoples' actions and the direct commandments of God.

I bet you are about going into how chastity and sexual faithfulness is expected of only women:

Carry on.

Just leave the Bible out of it.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by crackkhaus: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

If you really study the Bible, you would understand the difference between the customs of the people, God's provision to tackle people's wickedness, peoples' actions and the direct commandments of God.

I bet you are about going into how chastity and sexual faithfulness is expected of only women:

Carry on.

Bukatyne leave talk.
I know the exact verse where that law about stoning women is in the old testament.

Provide a Bible verse that deals specifically with male virginity before marriage, specifically... just like the one on women like that person talked about above.

1 Like

Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by urahara(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

Carry on.

Sister these are the direct commandments of the Lord.

Yahweh commanded all these. Go and read the book of Leviticus.

Why should I leave the Bible out of it ?

Is that not the moral compass of Nigerian Christians again ?

Deuteronomy 22:13-21 New International Version (NIV)
Marriage Violations
13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
Re: Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

Bukatyne leave talk.
I know the exact verse where that law about stoning women is in the old testament.

Provide a Bible verse that deals specifically with male virginity before marriage, specifically... just like the one on women like that person talked about above.

The old testament said a lot of things: Most were workarounds to the situation & culture in existence, some were commandments e.g. the Ten commandments given to Moses on the mountain.

Is there anywhere in the Bible God expressly said only women should marry as virgins? Is there anywhere that even virginity (male & female) before marriage is made a direct commandment?

I would like to see the Bible chapter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.