Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? (5001 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by DaBogu: 9:20am On May 16, 2020
sisisioge:

The way God go take bless you go amaze you!...so many irresponsible fellows better off single! Now mama may expire because sis loves her irresponsible husband so much! How could he have taken the money knowing what its meant for?

OP, look on the bright side, this should definitely teach you guys a lesson. Good luck.
Na so

2 Likes

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by Ibechris2: 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
Femsyn:
Something is definitely wrong in the home front. Why are we increasingly having incompetent men?

No shame whatsoever!!

Your wife's family BANKROLLED your wedding. Except the OP doesn't know the meaning of bankroll tho, or shes exaggerating.

You start borrowing from wife's family members without repayment.

No shame!!!

Yet some people will be rating men above women, just because they have a penis? Some men are shit! A disgrace.

Well said!
A man they borrowed 20k couldn't pay up na 2.3m im go pay?

A man suffered and died without his pension, only to borrowed out his sweat to an in law that does not value help.

U don't gamble with such precious money at all.

7 Likes

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by IyaTola: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2020
kiss
Ibechris2:

Well said!

A man suffered and died without his pension, only to borrowed out his sweat to an in law that does not value help.

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by DaBogu: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Ibechris2:

Well said!

True tho
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by NoToPile: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Iyatola has he paid ( or at least started paying ) back?
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by IyaTola: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
No
NoToPile:
Iyatola has he paid ( or at least started paying ) back?
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by Pascopele: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Forget the money
IyaTola:
No

3 Likes

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by IyaTola: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
why?
Pascopele:
Forget the money
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by Pascopele: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
He will never pay but will pay in the future, you will find out soon.
IyaTola:
why?
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by DaBogu: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na was oo

2 Likes

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by IyaTola: 12:22pm On May 15, 2022
undecided
DaBogu:
Na was oo
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
IyaTola:
Check the dictionary about that meaning. My dad bankrolled it from the food to hall, to clothes to drinks to just name it.
That means, your family contributed to d issue on ground. Why would your father bankroll d wedding?
Was your sister so desperate to get married?
D problem started when your dad bankrolled d wedding. An inlaw can support but not handling d total affairs of d wedding. If d young man was not ready, your sister would hv given him more time to be ready (financially). Right now, if you guys doesn't manage d situation very well, their would be serious wahala from both sides.

3 Likes

Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by Pojomojo: 9:43pm On May 15, 2022
undecided
emmanuelbrown26:

That means, your family contributed to d issue on ground. Why would your father bankroll d wedding?
Was your sister so desperate to get married?
D problem started when your dad bankrolled d wedding. An inlaw can support but not handling d total affairs of d wedding. If d young man was not ready, your sister would hv given him more time to be ready (financially). Right now, if you guys doesn't manage d situation very well, their would be serious wahala from both sides.
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by IyaTola: 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
cry
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by Pojomojo: 7:43pm On May 31, 2022
IyaTola:
cry
What's the update?!
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by IyaTola: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pojomojo:
What's the update?!
Still on the matter
Re: Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? by Pojomojo: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2022
IyaTola:
Still on the matter
Update?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peer Pressure Vs Parents / My Friend Just Got Pregnant, Things Are Really Awkward Between Us And I Don't Know How To Treat Her. / My Son Was Threatened In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.