Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? (2538 Views)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ShyOne(f): 2:45am On Dec 14, 2010
ok

The me that I am won't date a man unless "I am into him"

"When I am into him"

I have to have his money and he has to have my money

Because it isn't a "me thing"

It is an "Us thing"

So there has never been a time that my "high maintenance lifestyle" is solely provided by my mate

Why would I ruin a good thing and run him off by stressing him out?  I want HIM for himself not for his MONEY
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by karjard(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

There is no romance without finance*** Even if you romance without finance~ it wont be permanent because the highest bidder will always come around to claim her

you said it all
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by obowunmi(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2010
Kay-money is correct. Who wants to be with a man that's a liability ?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2010
obowunmi:

Kay-money is correct. Who wants to be with a man that's a liability ?

@ Obo- Cool because am talking from experience***I have experienced it with ladies in both ways**when I was nobody I knew how the whole thing went but now that am somebody its a different story entirely wink*** Before you say jack robinson Hmm
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by dbigrod(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2010
Shy-One:

ok

The me that I am won't date a man unless "I am into him"

"When I am into him"

I have to have his money and he has to have my money

Because it isn't a "me thing"

It is an "Us thing"

So there has never been a time that my[b] "high maintenance lifestyle"
is solely provided by my mate

Why would I ruin a good thing and run him off by stressing him out?  I want HIM for himself not for his MONEY

high maintenance lifestyle my azssss.hope u are making money urself.to people like u,money is love.if people like u cross my path,i`ll change d pathetic way u think angry[/b]
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2010
d bigrod:

high maintenance lifestyle my azssss.hope u are making money urself.to people like u,money is love.if people like u cross my path,i`ll change d pathetic way u think angry

@ D bigrod wetin dey vex you naww** Na the babe opinion be dat naww grin cheesy smiley
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by dbigrod(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

@ D bigrod wetin dey vex you naww** Na the babe opinion be dat naww grin cheesy smiley

yeah,its her opinion.i just gave my opinion too.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
d bigrod:

yeah,its her opinion.i just gave my opinion too.

Ok naww just no that words of mouth no go fit keep that queen of yours oo cheesy
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by dbigrod(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

Ok naww just no that words of mouth no go fit keep that queen of yours oo cheesy

so u no know say na hungry girls dey understand love to be money.i buy stuffs for my girl but not give her money as if am her atm machine.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Omolola1(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
u try
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by yusuf2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
True love without cash? i laff in hebrew. NOT WITH NAIJA BABES. even the ones that work and earn more than you would still want to suck u dry in the name of love.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Ojigho: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
It's really irritating when relationships are measured according to what the man or woman can get or give to you,or what monetary value one tends to gain from a relationship.As for me,if a woman doesn't love me for me,and leaves me cos i ain't achieved her defination of success,i'd cry,get depressed,take it in my stride,and work really hard to achieve my set goals and objectives.Cos i know the best revenge is called success,and that there's always a payday.On a second thought,her leaving me may even be blessing in disguise,cos it would make me leave my comfort zone,and push myself to greater heights.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by HTownEve(f): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
cry cry cry
Aawwwww, it is sad that love now wears binoculars and stethoscopes.  Love dey shine eyes well well. LOL

It is not a good thing when love is based on cash; that is not love. 

It is usually of great pleasure to make your partner smile; that includes spoiling him or her with things you can afford. 

It does not have to be money.  You could do little things for him or her just to see that smile.  Little things like helping her clean, cook or washing her car.  Telling him to relax the whole day while you pamper him. 

Nobody knows tomorrow; hence you want someone that will be there for you at your lowest.

Both parties should be deligent and strive towards financial comfort though to avoid dwelling in poverty.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by LoveKing(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2010
Love is behavorial, so is the attitude to money. So lack of money, i.e poverty affects Love, even true love
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by InkedNerd(f): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2010
@OP: Yes, you can experience love without cash. For me its the little things in a relationship that makes me "love" a person more--like small gestures of appreciation. It doesn't have to be gifts or money.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2010
yusuf_@:

True love without cash? i laff in hebrew. NOT WITH NAIJA BABES. even the ones that work and earn more than you would still want to suck u dry in the name of love.
Very interesting my brother.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Yes, you can experience love without cash. For me its the little things in a relationship that makes me "love" a person more--like small gestures of appreciation. It doesn't have to be gifts or money.
Is this sustainable?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Ojigho: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2010
@beeman.It is sustainable and attainable.When money  becomes the centre of attraction in a relationship,that relationship is doomed.The truth is that there's always someone for everyone,and as such if he or she thinks and feels since you as an individual isn't a money bag enough,u have to let go.Even though it definately would hurt,it's a lot better meeting someone new who'd appreciate u for u than hanging around trying to impress someone.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2010
i used to think its possible,because my ex was such a nice gal that she never ask me for a dime one day,THOUGH i did spent for her when i can afford it.most girls of nowadays depend on men to pay for services such as:
making of hair,cloths,bb recharge,recharge cards for calling,buy new phones,more cloths,and so many more.

my current gf is a student and i can tell you, i have never felt so choked like i am feeling now,i used to let her know how much i was making and all that, but since i dicovered she is so diffrent from my ex( she will never bother you for anything even if she needs your help), i stoped telling her all i am making.

when i got this job four months ago, she has made more demands than the girl i spent five years with.

but i love her sha ooooojavascript:void(0);
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Creamish(f): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2010
Yes its definitely possible. Personally, moneyz not a criterion for me. If the man has a good personality and hardworking, il def b with him. . . rich or not. I believe in building a home . . not packing into one.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Meldrick(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
in a developing country like nigeria, you cannot experience true love without cash. true love cannnot trive in an unfriendly environment like nigeria. cash is like a stimulant. it is like fuel in a car. it keeps the relationship going. without it, you'll feel intimidated. you can't eat promises. promises won't make you look good. you'll surely experience the love temporarily but without sustaining factor (cash), the love will die and be buried.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
Meldrick:

in a developing country like nigeria, you cannot experience true love without cash. true love cannnot trive in an unfriendly environment like nigeria. cash is like a stimulant. it is like fuel in a car. it keeps the relationship going. without it, you'll feel intimidated. you can't eat promises. promises won't make you look good. you'll surely experience the love temporarily but without sustaining factor (cash), the love will die and be buried.
Very Scarey. shocked
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Creamish:

Yes its definitely possible. Personally, moneyz not a criterion for me. If the man has a good personality and hardworking, il def b with him. . . rich or not. I believe in building a home . . not packing into one.

Mhhh I guess u re a rare one then cos its very difficult to have a lady think this way.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by InkedNerd(f): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
beeman80:

Is this sustainable?

Yes. I once met a guy who didn't make a lot of money and it didn't matter to me. What matter were the sweet gestures he'd think of to show me he cared. Him showering me with gifts or money didn't matter at all.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes. I once met a guy who didn't make a lot of money and it didn't matter to me. What matter were the sweet gestures he'd think of to show me he cared. Him showering me with gifts or money didn't matter at all.

Hehehe Just hearing this for the first time~~ Why cant you spread that mentality around for other ladies to follow suit undecided
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2010
very interesting topic,
i like what shy-one is trying to bring out. the working class lady with high taste
dat uses her head instead of her heart,

truth is this, as girls get older they make more hasty decision, positive or negative.

love without money is possible but difficult,
possible because poverty has levels,

and difficult because nigerian babes believe alot on it.

asking for financial assistance is not wrong in love
but it should not be the basis of everything
when it is there fine,
when it is not, look for a way out

spending time together should not be about how much he can spend
but how happy you are when u are together.

as for me i am no woman's money bag, i take care of my business first
and only sacrifice when it is important to her life and future

give only what u can afford not what u will regret,
if a girl says she is high maintenance ask her if she is a car
i love the girl who can live on the simple things of life,
and manage the excesses, thats the way to build wealth

personally i am a huge spender because i love living life to the fullest,
but my girl on the other hand is a manager, she compliments my Bad side
and together we can build a beautiful life

some ladies will collect from you even if you have to borrow to satisfy their useless cravings.
true love is possible cos i found it, but its not easy to find, cos it took me four years of sincere searching
and praying

thats my opinion or whatever you call it, grin grin cheesy
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by InkedNerd(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

Hehehe  Just hearing this for the first time~~ Why cant you spread that mentality around for other ladies to follow suit   undecided

I'll share a little secret with you--I find it hard to accept gifts from men. Its just seems somehow to me. Even if a guy was my boyfriend, it would take me some time before I could even accept a gift from him undecided.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by JoeCork: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
Nigerian woman? LOve without cash? in this planeet? HELL NOOOOO!!! angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'll share a little secret with you--I find it hard to accept gifts from men. Its just seems somehow to me. Even if a guy was my boyfriend, it would take me some time before I could even accept a gift from him undecided.

Ok hit me with your secret am waiting** It seems I have seen a lady from another planent am confused here
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
Is the OP not talking about cash of any kind, small, big or anything?
BTW, you're yet to answer my question undecided
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by InkedNerd(f): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

Ok hit me with your secret am waiting** It seems I have seen a lady from another planent am confused here

I just told you my secret. It was that I find it hard to accept gifts from men. Its just seems somehow to me. Even if a guy was my boyfriend, it would take me some time before I could even accept a gift from him.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by DrCork1: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
Can somebody pls beg iice icce baby (MOD) to pls give me a break. The chick's been on my case for the past 2 yrs.

iice. Can u pls give moi a break? Pls. I will buy u a beer, 4real. truce? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning / Ten Reasons Black Women Prefer White Men Read More: Reader So / Why Do Ladies wear Double Wedding Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.