Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts (1350 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts As His Sister Shubomi Shares Nude Photos Of Herself / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Linadinna: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Marlian Records Boss Naira Marley who recently signed Nigerian Singer Lyta to his record label has reacted to Lyta being accused of music video plagiarism by fans of South Korean K Pop boy band GOT7.

Lyta is being accused of using the same concept on Hold Me Down Video which was used in K Pop boy band GOT7 music video for their hit song Just Right in 2016.

Naira Marley said in his Instagram story that Lyta is not the director that the Director should come and answer them.

Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Linadinna: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
The Director, Wgfilms has since gone private on his Instagram account, avoiding all questions.

Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Linadinna: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lyta's Hold Me Down video which has gotten more dislikes than likes as it had 128,000 dislikes and just 9,800 likes before they hid the likes and turned off comments on the video.

Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Linadinna: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
We took out time to watch both videos and discovered that they left no stoned unturned as they copied everything spot on from Just Right music video and used it exactly on Hold Me Down Music Video and the said music video for Just Right which was uploaded five years ago has about 335 million views.

Watch Both Videos Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMntQc7lv0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrdk3IGcau8
Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Linadinna: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
On Lyta's Hold Me Down music video description, they have edited it and have given credit to GOT7 that their music video for Just Right inspired Hold Me Down Music Video.

Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Linadinna: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2020

Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Puhahahahhahahgagagagag
Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Rf
Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Mayannar(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
This one don make old video popular again undecided

This life no just balance kiss
Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
The k-pop video is more lit and i prefer their song and sound...Lyta sound no go well at all
Re: Lyta Guilty Of Music Video Theft, He Apologises, Naira Marley Reacts by paulolee(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
because of lack of creativity..

(1) (Reply)

7days Of Forex!! / Watch Video: A Lady's Fake Surgical Ass Bursts After Twerking / Men Sex Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.