Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? (649 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Share Your Experience Working With A Problematic Boss / Urgent Enquiry Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? by TreasureJunky: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hi, my fellow landers, has anyone worked with or has anyone that is working with Sweet Nutrition Limited, makers of Mr Chef salt and spices..
I went for their interview and was lucky to be selected for the job, but I'm still skeptical about their work environment. Please if you have worked or working there, how is the experience like? I need to know before leaving my present work and joining them.
Please very urgent enquiry, before I make the mistake of my life.

Please push to front page, very urgent
Re: Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? by rickyrex(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
TreasureJunky:
Hi, my fellow landers, has anyone worked with or has anyone that is working with Sweet Nutrition Limited, makers of Mr Chef salt and spices..
I went for their interview and was lucky to be selected for the job, but I'm still skeptical about their work environment. Please if you have worked or working there, how is the experience like? I need to know before leaving my present work and joining them.
Please very urgent enquiry, before I make the mistake of my life.

Please push to front page, very urgent
are you now working with them... How is their welfare
Re: Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? by Mayorkay1(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please I need to know too. Cos an Indian is inviting me for an interview via LinkedIn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Olumide Akpata Broke Jinx Of 30-year In NBA / Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill / I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.