Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch (13467 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:

Absolute GARBAGE. Nigeria will be the world's 3rd most populous nation on earth after China and India by 2050, according to projections. That will drive the world's investors to Nigeria, which would be the 3rd biggest consumer market on earth.

Her annual GDP is also set to rise from a current 400 billion USD per annum to 2.5 TRILLION USD by 2050, as further economic growth and investment occurs, making her one of the top 10 economies on earth.

So your doomsday predictions are discredited, null and void.
I speak with facts and not delusions of grandeur.

Re: How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Rossippi you are full of cow dung.
Re: How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch by gnykelly(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
I grew up in Netherlands and have nothing but love for this country. This is one of the greatest civilizations ever built by visionary leaders. I feel sad anytime anytime I return to the homeland and see nothing has changed after each visit.
A country whose leaders since 1960 have turned it to corruption paradise for thieves to loot as they please and go scot-free.

Nigeria is in the position where it is because you that know how to put it right ran away and expect the animals left behind to do what you didn't do
Re: How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
gnykelly:

Nigeria is in the position where it is because you that know how to put it right ran away and expect the animals left behind to do what you didn't do

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rossippi:

Absolute GARBAGE. Nigeria will be the world's 3rd most populous nation on earth after China and India by 2050, according to projections. That will drive the world's investors to Nigeria, which would be the 3rd biggest consumer market on earth.

Her annual GDP is also set to rise from a current 400 billion USD per annum to 2.5 TRILLION USD by 2050, as further economic growth and investment occurs, making her one of the top 10 economies on earth.

So your doomsday predictions are discredited, null and void.
Delusions of grandeur, smh.
Re: How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
I grew up in Netherlands and have nothing but love for this country. This is one of the greatest civilizations ever built by visionary leaders. I feel sad anytime anytime I return to the homeland and see nothing has changed after each visit.
A country whose leaders since 1960 have turned it to corruption paradise for thieves to loot as they please and go scot-free.
You mean the same Dutch people who demonstrated a lot of atrocities against black south Africans?
You're matured by age but you're yet to understand world politics and how Europe and US are playing saint when they're responsible for our mess. African looted wealth built them but they never reject our loots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiedu Ugboh: No Gas To Run Power Plants In Nigeria – NDPHC Boss / Have You Ever Been Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian? / Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.