Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,249 members, 5,427,954 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:20 PM

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (74521 Views)

Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 7:11pm On Feb 14
NiCurious:

wrong mention?
A serious case of Dyslexia grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by EzekielMab(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14
Good evening guys

What can make one keep dreaming of himself in the past.

I think I had a dream like that of seeing myself in university I left years ago.

Or is it because I don't have job for over 4 years after university.

Can some advice me on what to do
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by okikiosibodu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14
ambient:

Alot of strange shadows,laughter from our toilet,once the laughter start my mum will quickly shut the toilet door then bring in a pail into our room for the poo and peeing,it really affected my younger brother alwayd having conversation with spirits anytime he gets tired of playing and he tell them to leave him he must convuls.
Our dog was the best thing that happened to us there,we were eating atbour passage one night my younger brother just stop eating stare into the darkness outside and rushed out,we were too scared to go after him(not our fault and parents were not around) do you know that it was our dog that went outside to the darkness and dragged him inside(he was 4),me and my sister shit our pants that day. The dog was so brave.we packed out the next week and my dad sold the house to someone else.
I was driving past that place last year on my way yo festac and i saw that the house was still that way no changes.i pity the new owners.
What breed was the dog pls?
justdream:

Wow already in love with that Dog. What breed is it? Is it still alive?
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by ambient: 8:59pm On Feb 14
okikiosibodu:

What breed was the dog pls?

It has a fawn or golden colour all through very big,i keep asking my mum what breed she couldnt get it right.it was a gift from her indian boss when she was working for him.it fell from a storey building and broke its leg my mum took it and fixed the leg,her boss didnt have any chioce but to give her the puppy.

My dad sold it when we relocated,trust me when i say my mum never forgive him reach now....lol
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by okikiosibodu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14
ambient:

It has a fawn or golden colour all through very big,i keep asking my mum what breed she couldnt get it right.it was a gift from her indian boss when she was working for him.it fell from a storey building and broke its leg my mum took it and fixed the leg,her boss didnt have any chioce but to give her the puppy.

My dad sold it when we relocated,trust me when i say my mum never forgive him reach now....lol
Lol. Do you by chance have the pic?
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 6:15pm
executive12:

Just being curious, what's BCS? Do you really believe that he became wealthy by belonging to a cult? If belonging to a cult makes people wealthy, like your landlord, why would you not join him and become wealthy too by killing snakes and rearing some strange creatures. It seems to me a very easy way to get rich. According to you, he's an illiterate. Some of us have spent more than 20 years going to school and yet are still struggling just to feed.
Wanna join in?
DM me, will show you the quickest way possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.