Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

State Of Dilemann Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Of Dilemann Now! (205 Views)

Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship / I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Dilemann Now! by muyico(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
My neighbours
wife is
bathing,
Now she's singing
come & see what
the Lord has
done for me.
Biko Should I go
and see?
Re: State Of Dilemann Now! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
You didn’t get what she’s trying to say. Shes literally saying you should open your heart to God to witness His mercy and undying love.

(1) (Reply)

41 Quote And Keys For A Successful Marriage / . / Nigeria Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.