Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. (2059 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hello nairalander, good evening everyone.Have made things so complicated don't know what to do right now and I'm deeply troubled.
Last year, I was here asking for business suggestions for my boyfriend, thanks to everyone who gave me good business plans and some were saying he was going to change as soon as he starts making money, he is financially stable now and he takes care of me.
The problem I'm having with him is that he is still communicate and send his with his exs money although they are married, he always tells me he can't do anything with them because they are married, what about other way round? He told me his ex was was blaming him for making her getting married to her husband, apart from his exs so many other issues I'm scared of not now but in the future, that he might get married to another woman or have other children.
Six months ago we had some issues because of his exs Who is not married,I stopped talking to him but he called my mum and explain things to her, my mum settled us, but he still communicate with her. Whenever I complain about them, he always tells me all his exs and female friends knows I'm his girlfriend and that he his ready to get married but he his waiting for me which is true, because I'm still in school.
Two months ago, he said giving me attitude,he doesn't even have my time, we don't talk like we used to even if I call he always tell me he is busy and whenever I call at night he is on another call, that's the time we usually talk at night. I couldn't busy so I told him how I feeling, his response was " the reason I call you most time is because that's my responsibility as a boyfriend not because I missed you" I was angry and I ended the call, although he was trying to apologize, he called back I didn't pick his call, although. After two days I spent him a breakup msg in the morning, he didn't reply or called. Later that evening, I regretted sending him that msg, so sent him apology messages he didn't returned, although my mom settled the two of us again.
He traveled to our hometown for a friend's wedding and also because of his house project too. He told me is mom and my mom asked him when we are getting married. His mum like me so much and she has given advice on how to cope with his son.
We have been dating for almost three years now I have never cheated on him..
The problem now is that during the period that he was giving me attitude, I sent my ex apology msg last week which he accepted after three years breakup,I'm currently dating my ex though it's just a week,My exs love me more than I love but I love my boyfriend more than he love me.
My exs is very caring and he haven't changed a bit though he is broke, I don't know if he is going to cheat on me when he starts making money.
My boyfriend isn't really give me attention but he gives me money, I found out he is cheating on me with other girls, though he always tells me even if he wants to cheat he won't do it to my face. My boyfriend might propose anytime soon, I don't want to hurt my ex again.Im worried of getting getting married to my boyfriend because he might become someone else after marriage. Now my boyfriend seems to be more caring.
Should I stick to my boyfriend or my ex who loves me?
How do I handle the issue at hand now?
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Apination(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:
Hello nairalander, good evening everyone.Have made things so complicated don't know what to do right now and I'm deeply troubled.
Last year, I was here asking for business suggestions for my boyfriend, thanks to everyone who gave me good business plans and some were saying he was going to change as soon as he starts making money, he is financially stable now and he takes care of me.
The problem I'm having with him is that he is still communicate and send his with his exs money although they are married, he always tells me he can't do anything with them because they are married, what about other way round? He told me his ex was was blaming him for making her getting married to her husband, apart from his exs so many other issues I'm scared of not now but in the future, that he might get married to another woman or have other children.
Six months ago we had some issues because of his exs Who is not married,I stopped talking to him but he called my mum and explain things to her, my mum settled us, but he still communicate with her. Whenever I complain about them, he always tells me all his exs and female friends knows I'm his girlfriend and that he his ready to get married but he his waiting for me which is true, because I'm still in school.
Two months ago, he said giving me attitude,he doesn't even have my time, we don't talk like we used to even if I call he always tell me he is busy and whenever I call at night he is on another call, that's the time we usually talk at night. I couldn't busy so I told him how I feeling, his response was " the reason I call you most time is because that's my responsibility as a boyfriend not because I missed you" I was angry and I ended the call, although he was trying to apologize, he called back I didn't pick his call, although. After two days I spent him a breakup msg in the morning, he didn't reply or called. Later that evening, I regretted sending him that msg, so sent him apology messages he didn't returned, although my mom settled the two of us again.
He traveled to our hometown for a friend's wedding and also because of his house project too. He told me is mom and my mom asked him when we are getting married. His mum like me so much and she has given advice on how to cope with his son.
The problem now is that during the period that he was giving me attitude, I sent my ex apology msg last week which he accepted after three years breakup,I'm currently dating my ex though it's just a week,My exs love me more than I love but I love my boyfriend more than he love me.
My exs is very caring and he haven't changed a bit though he is broke, I don't know if he is going to cheat on me when he starts making money.
My boyfriend isn't really give me attention but he gives me money, I found out he is cheating on me with other girls, though he always tells me even if he wants to cheat he won't do it to my face. My boyfriend might propose anytime soon, I don't want to hurt my ex again.Im worried of getting getting married to my boyfriend because he might become someone else after marriage. Now my boyfriend seems to be more caring.
People would go around and deliberately create problems for themselves, come online and start telling stories. You have two options, marry your cheating boyfriend *IF* he proposes and live with that reality or wait for your broke ex to gather himself, get some cash and start cheating on you undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by smithes: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do what will give you peace of mind
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Confusion, That's what is doing you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by donbachi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
What if he borrowed or collected money from those his exs.and he's paying back.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by SUPERPACK: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
After reading all this nonsense lamentations, My only advice for you is, "You need a job"

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin I got confused on who is the ex and who is the boyfriend now!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by slimanyd: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maliannn!!!!!!!!!! Gbeseeeeeee. Bar man , Give me one Juice there.

And to the op, let me tell you the blank truth no one will tell you. You would loose both guys at the Long run and you will start your boyfriend hunting afresh all over again and by that time ,you will have become an evening newspaper and laslas , You wont have any other option than become a baby mama . Think think . ronu e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Abfinest007(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
don't let someone steal your peace
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by KpagoGIN(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
This your pillar to post narrative only you know where it pains the most and before I forget that your boyfriend is like an ant infested wood, his he running an Ex-NGO organisation? and please face book cause it like you mean the marriage certificate pass that of the academic one.

P.S concerning helping him stand financially, respect to you and wishing you best.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Confusion, That's what is doing you.
I'm really confused � don't know what have gotten myself into
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Akinbahm(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:
The best time to test a Man/Guy loyalty is when he has everything and the best time to test a Woman/Girl loyalty is when her man has nothing....

You invited trouble on yourself that day u call back ur ex into ur life, I keep telling people ex is ex it can never turn back to current no matter how u force it to be 70% don't want to generalize b4 someone misquote me completely.
You going back to ur ex is outrightly wrong and that's the best for u cause am sure he will be on the verge to retaliate back on what u caused him back then so ur Teemu Pukki will suffer for it and the only option u av is to try & sort things out with ur current boyfriend and if it doesn't go ur way then I am personally imploring u to ditch those duos and concentrate on ur studies and try to build up another relationship with a more and determined dude...
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:
I'm really confused � don't know what have gotten myself into
See, There was no point texting your ex again. What is it with you girls and EXs
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
both of you are useless mate/lovers and better part ways, instead of wasting each others time... getting married will be the biggest mistake you guys will ever make.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
SUPERPACK:
After reading all this nonsense lamentations, My only advice for you is, "You need a job"
lol... money is not the issue and my boyfriend knows that because I'm jack of trade and my parents takes care of me financially also.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by luckyedgal1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:

Why did you contact your ex? what do you think will happen when your boy friend find out you r now dating your ex? when you know that he will propose anytime... if he knows about you are your ex you will find yourself to blame..
do you mean your ex dont have a babe? you want to use your own to spoil your ex babe abi is that what you want..
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Life is dicey if there are no priorities. One thing that really becloud judgement is money; from your guy to you, money is your determining factor to living, which is very wrong. Living is different from existing, if you want to live choose the path that gives peace and not basically the path of your type of love (beclouded by money).
Make decisions of your life and face its consequences, don't wait for the public to take up your responsibility; regrets is inevitable.
Where is your peace (a guide question to your answer)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
donbachi:
What if he borrowed or collected money from those his exs.and he's paying back.
No of them borrowed him money,they all call him for him and he is soft hearted.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Born2Breed(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by donbachi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:
No of them borrowed him money,they all call him for him and he is soft hearted.
then allow him do his charity work.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
slimanyd:
Maliannn!!!!!!!!!! Gbeseeeeeee. Bar man , Give me one Juice there.

And to the op, let me tell you the blank truth no one will tell you. You would loose both guys at the Long run and you will start your boyfriend hunting afresh all over again and by that time ,you will have become an evening newspaper and laslas , You wont have any other option than become a baby mama . Think think . ronu e
I know that, I'm worried about that happening.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by chrismex(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dear I feel for you, because this is the hardest part been a lady, not to make the wrong choice.

My advice is try give your boyfriend trust. Watch him closely, you said his mum likes you, try to be close with the mum to help you caution him.

There is a saying that "A man knows where his heart belongs". I believe your boyfriend loves you that's why his open and transparent with you.but not withstanding you need to protect what is yours. Just give him some space give him trust. Don't let those ex get to your head because it will really mess your head up, try act like it's nothing don't bring any issues concerning the ex. then watch his attitude and actions towards you.

Don't be to hurry to rush back to your ex there was a reason you broke up in the first place, you really need wisdom here if not, you might mess up everything . Please still find someone close (mother or big sister). To share your problems

God help you make the best choice.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
chrismex:
Dear I feel for you, because this is the hardest part been a lady, not to make the wrong choice.

My advice is try give your boyfriend trust. Watch him closely, you said his mum likes you, try to be close with the mum to help you caution him.

There is a saying that "A man knows where his heart belongs". I believe your boyfriend loves you that's why his open and transparent with you.but not withstanding you need to protect what is yours. Just give him some space give him trust. Don't let those ex get to your head because it will really mess your head up, try act like it's nothing don't bring any issues concerning the ex. then watch his attitude and actions towards you.

Don't be to hurry to rush back to your ex there was a reason you broke up in the first place, you really need wisdom here if not, you might mess up everything . Please still find someone close (mother or big sister). To share your problems

thanks for your advice..I broke up with him without no reason,he was my first boyfriend.. I was actually surprised he still loves me.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
luckyedgal1:

Why did you contact your ex? what do you think will happen when your boy friend find out you r now dating your ex? when you know that he will propose anytime... if he knows about you are your ex you will find yourself to blame..
do you mean your ex dont have a babe? you want to use your own to spoil your ex babe abi is that what you want..
I contacted him because I felt, my boyfriend is taking my grated since he knows I love him more..
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by AfroKnight: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
cool

Guys, I hope you can see how money ties a woman to you. Even though you are cheating carelessly and she knows it, she would even make excuse for your infidelity. Why? Cos you’re rich.

There might be one guy in her life, who treats her like a queen but she would always dismiss him, giving the stupîd excuse that he may be playing nice because he isn’t rich yet. Lol. See women. cheesy

When we tell you guys to get money, we know what we are saying.

Money stops nonsense. That’s why ladies need to start making their own money and stop setting standards based on the pockets of the men nacking them.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have... Nah, f~ck it. cool

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
chrismex:

I don't have sisters but my mom is my best friend, I don't want to tell her..His mum and my mum want us to get married. My mum like him,they do communicate very well.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:

Stick to you ex... Let ur boyfriend marry another fresh babe jare... Ur pussy don tire am, he needs another fresh pussy...

Carry ur 3rd or 4th hand pussy back to ur exs... Let him keep. You as a consolation prize
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by Desiree47(f): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
DenreleDave:

Stick to you ex... Let ur boyfriend marry another fresh babe jare... Ur pussy don tire am, he needs another fresh pussy...

Carry ur 3rd or 4th hand pussy back to ur exs... Let him keep. You as a consolation prize
smiley my ex was the first to make attempt to disvirgin me and current boyfriend is the second guy I have dated so don't say sense
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Desiree47:
smiley my ex was one who made the first attempt to disvirgin and is my second boyfriend... so don't just say sense

Rephrase your words, I don't even understand it at all
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by frubben(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
I would have replied ooo but am having headache from dis your write up.

Jesu!!!?!

I need panadol

1 Like

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion Right Now...don't Know How To Get Out Of It. by maak400: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
AfroKnight:
cool

Guys, I hope you can see how money ties a woman to you. Even though you are cheating carelessly and she knows it, she would even make excuse for your infidelity. Why? Cos you’re rich.

There might be one guy in her life, who treats her like a queen but she would always dismiss him, giving the stupîd excuse that he may be playing nice because he isn’t rich yet. Lol. See women. cheesy

When we tell you guys to get money, we know what we are saying.

Money stops nonsense. That’s why ladies need to start making their own money and stop setting standards based on the pockets of the men nacking them.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have... Nah, f~ck it. cool
My brother, you’re right o. Women are incapable of loving a poor for no matter how nice and caring he is. Women’s love is equal to money. Look at the way she’s having hypertension because of her cheating boyfriend that doesn’t give a shi.t about her all because he is rich. That’s why some people are committing all manners of crime just to have money to impress women and the society, because the truth is, a poor man has no value to a woman and the general public.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Spelling You Forgot In The Exam Hall? / Guys I Need Your Opinion On This / Six Golden Rules, Strictly For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.