Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu (39163 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by SpartanKing: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
IPOB dying and chased around like a criminal in Nigeria and their founder is in another country enjoying

Warrior staying away from the war..
Today, I've concluded that the Yoruba tribe is senseless one!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Kendroid: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
proclinician:

He is a curse because he saw what even our religious leaders were able to see and issued out warnings. He is a curse because he spoke against the tyrannical buhari whom he said has come to enthrone his kinsmen all over africa from their futa jallon historical home to where wver they have spread to. He spoke against buharis determination to make them first class citizens in nigeria and for that he is a curse. Today a fulani man can come and destroy ur house then u call the police. The policeman dare not go with u to the crime scene with a gun to avoid making fulani man angry and you are not safe after calling police because fulani man, the first class citizen can get very angry and kill u right before the police and the officer dare not arrest him. Nnamdi kanu us all about this and u think he is a curse for that.
Next time, invite him to agitate from your community. We can't be suffering this bad administration and still get singled out by same administration because of one idiot who is leading a group of vision less youths.
Mind you, I believe in Biafra, but I have no business with IPOB. I don't agree with their methods!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by SpartanKing: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Adewale623:
Mark my words, this man will be arrested during the burial proceedings.
You left your family issues unattended to: you're hitting your head on a rock about Kanu's issues! Lazy tribe!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Kendroid: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
proclinician:

You regret being a nigerian because nnamdi kanu holds a nigerian passport. Now what about the real issue that's facing nigerians. Does it bother you or not. Say yes or no.

This is an exact elaboration of your statement dont u think so??
Are you sure you read my comment?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by SpartanKing: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ustec:

Buhari always travels abroad whenever his barrack boys wan raid,
So as to leave the wailers to wail in peace after his boys actions cheesy
Make sensible people your friends, so that you can learn from them! From your comment you have a long way to go: You're a goner!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by SpartanKing: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
We must crush IPOB. One Nigeria forever till we islamize Nigeria like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey and Iran
This jobless fool!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Godsonjoe: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uteghe:
grin grin Many more will be deceived by the eczematous illiterate called Kanu.

For you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Godsonjoe: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nnamdi kanu don't know what he has put his hand into

You and sowore can never be a freeman in Nigeria.

We will soon grab sowore again

Bunch of low budget asss fuckers want to hold Nigeria to ransom
Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

Barman give me more bottles
If you continue depriving a child his belongings, a time shall come you will be pushed to release it to him
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by dfrost: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
dapsoneh:
SHEBI U ARE SHA COMING? WE CANT WAIT TO WELCOME U

cheesy grin
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Godsonjoe: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hoephase:
Kanu you had better keep hiding in UK.

Buhari has ear problem if he catches you again na voice mail you go enter ooh. No amount of abeg or threat will let him free you.

No do strong head come back ooh.
So biafra issue has become a thing of war?
Everything has expirng date
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Adewale623:
Mark my words, this man will be arrested during the burial proceedings.
and he will be released,if he is not released,IPOB will shut down the entire south east will protest,which will compel southeast governor to tell Buhari to release him,if he refuses,Something of unimaginable magnitude will happen,Dont tell me am chest beating,cos am Not....I just pray the dont arrest him,the World is Watching

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
Today, I've concluded that the Yoruba tribe is a senseless one! You all need to get some education! Stupid people!

From your tone.. it's clear you it's the truth and you are hurt by it .. hence the insult
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by isaiahethan: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uteghe:

Idiots spotted

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
Today, I've concluded that the Yoruba tribe is senseless one!

If IPOB ain't senseless..

Isn't your leader suppose to lead the struggle?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uteghe:

Mention one intelligent thing he's done. Don't confuse criminal notoriety with intelligence.
exposing everything wrong with nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by noisy45(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nnamdi kanu don't know what he has put his hand into

You and sowore can never be a freeman in Nigeria.

We will soon grab sowore again

Bunch of low budget asss fuckers want to hold Nigeria to ransom
Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

Barman give me more bottles

Mind you Sowore is now a nursery School teacher no more revolution leave him out of this your equation

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by charles614: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
look at what our military apparatus has been reduced to....hotel searchers while boko harams are busy destroying lifes and properties in the norther region....buhari is running a failed government .

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Goddyj(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
voltron14:
grin
it's only a FOOL that will not know that this picture is a Photoshop, because even a blind man can tell, just looking at the head and neck undecided
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
ejimatic:
. Dont create any tension .The DSS will arrest you before during or after the burial. You jumped bail in Nigeria and already you are wanted person.Logically expect your arrest any time you come to Nigeria.Additionally you are not the first Nigerian that will not attend his parent burial.because of a criminal case .A courageous leader should prepare for worse anytime not to create undue tension ...
why cant FG use interpol to bring him back,if they can...nonsense
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by SpartanKing: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

If IPOB ain't senseless..

Isn't your leader suppose to lead the struggle?
little boy, you know nothing about a struggle! You're all afraid of the Igbos leaving Nigeria, just like how jittery Europe was vis-a -vis BREXIT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uteghe:

Mention one intelligent thing he's done. Don't confuse criminal notoriety with intelligence.

Analysing Nigeria being a zoo

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kendroid:

My village had almost 0 record of violence before he came back to where he was rejected with his blind & foolish followers. We don't need his warnings, he should stay away from us. He caused havoc and civil unrest for us back in 2017, many got injured in their home by stray bullet, some lost their family members while some lost their home as a result, he then ran away like a coward he is & left us to the mercy of the merciless NA. Now We have gradually recovered, only for us to hear this now. He should just stay wherever he is.
I just pray the burial should come and go because many have already vacated our community. This guy is nothing but a curse!
isi odikwa gi nma?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by brookz: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
The chicken is coming home to roast.

Amotekun,

Shege ka fasa and

The Army will be very glad to welcome you back.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
little boy, you know nothing about a struggle! You're all afraid of the Igbos leaving Nigeria, just like how jittery Europe was vis-a -vis BREXIT!

Wetin concern me with Igbo leaving..

Nigeria a failed country..

If that stupid boy kanu has actually took liberating igbos through diplomatic means ..

Many other tribes would have followed suit and be liberated from these greedy politicians..

Each regions would be competing on which is better ni after they are separated
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by mandax: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uteghe:
Crude oyel has brainwashed you.

Must you share one country with the eszema man?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by BestKato(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hoephase:
Kanu you had better keep hiding in UK.

Buhari has ear problem if he catches you again na voice mail you go enter ooh. No amount of abeg or threat will let him free you.

No do strong head come back ooh.

Idiot go home you wife is waiting to beat you up

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by SpartanKing: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Wetin concern me with Igbo leaving..

Nigeria a failed country..

If that stupid boy kanu has actually took liberating igbos through diplomatic means ..

Many other tribes would have followed suit and be liberated from these greedy politicians..

Each regions would be competing on which is better ni after they are separated
I never knew that you could be this sensible. Your case is : "When a man faces adversity, the best in him will begin to manifest!" If not for my vitriolic comment, you for never wise up, abi?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Unrated900(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
I can see that 60% of the people on Nairaland are Biafra people because when any comment that support Kanu hit the table you will see 100 likes

And when you see any commend of any individual against Kanu comes you will see just 12 likes

Buhari give them Biafra and don’t touch Kanu for them
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
I never knew that you could be this sensible. Your case is : "When a man faces adversity, the best in him will begin to manifest!" If not for my vitriolic comment, you for never wise up, abi?

I am sitting on the fence

Not supporting any..

Rebellion never settles but destroys.

Kanu should have made igbos leaving diplomatic.. he would have been a man of honour not a coward criminal..

Anyway .. rebellion no good ..

Look at Syria and other middle East countries..

Rebellion kills them
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by APCNig: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Citytrend:
This man appear to be more current than many Nigeria Politicians. Mind you, this is not his first prediction on government intention

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.

Go and design logo for IPOB and OHANAEZE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government / Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.