Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ladies, Will You Buy This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Buy This? (941 Views)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Buy This? by Eberechi24(f): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Today i was going through my facebook news page, liking and commenting on interesting posts until i came across a Wish adverts displaying their kinds of merchandise you can order at low cost rate. Wish is an online store similar to nigeria jumia, konga and olx amongst others

Being a window client, i love feeding my eyes with views from diverse on-line shops even when the products are highly-priced or i can not come up with the money to pay for the services

As i was feeding my eyes, a strange advert piqued my interest. The product is made for ladies: you use it as a pee tube. I was surprised to even see that kind of thing because the inventory is awkward to me because I don't think
I can buy such or even use them.

So, question is " will you buy this as Lady?

Re: Ladies, Will You Buy This? by rilikalid(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
it good for feminist, who belief in everything gender equality, including urinating position

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Buy This? by ViperHood: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
rilikalid:
it good for feminist, who belief in everything gender equality, including urinating position

Feminist wey go still go collect dikk abi?

Even all of them dey collect prick codedly,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Buy This? by Sexyliciousbri: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yes

(1) (Reply)

I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. / Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.