Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (38014 Views)

Earn $120 This Month....limited Time / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Facebook Loses $120 Billion In Value After Taking Record Hit At The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
O taste and see that the CHY is good....
---------------
Knowing CHY experientially gives you a better understanding of what FINANCIAL STABILITY is all about. OPENING SHOPS with CHY releases all manners of GENIUE PROFITS that keeps you amazed and you would want more. CHY is Good to all whose minds are fixed to become a bread winners. Try and you will testify of His Goodness. CHY colouring lives.
---------------------------
And because your mind is stayed on CHY, your profits shall you receive every 10-11 days for a lifetime; in different dimensions shall you be furnished with bountiful cash out in CHYMALL in Jesus name, Amen.
_Blessed_
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
Roy T. Bennett.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Let's get to understand the various points as used in this business

��������������

1. CHY Point : The CHY point is the amount you have in your account. With that amount you can trade on the platform. The CHY point is used to purchase from the new retail area and wholesale area. CHY point can also be converted into consumption points and boutique points.

2. Consumption Points : Consumption points can be used to purchase product to activate VIP, when you want to become a VIP member. It can also be used to upgrade your VIP to the next level. Consumption points can be used to purchase from the traditional EC.

3. Boutique Points : Boutique points can be used to purchase products in the boutique zone, and boutique points are an important part of the company's future listing plan. As a qualification to buy the company's original shares, its potential is unlimited.

4. Wholesale Quota : After purchasing from the new retail area you are given two quotas. Only with the quotas can you buy wholesale products to resell on the platform to make profit.

5. Consumption limit : Consumption limit is the limit at which you can purchase from the new retail area and wholesale area. When the consumption limit is zero or insufficient, you can’t buy new retail and wholesale products. After each successful consignment or sales, the consumption limit will be returned to the account.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
We are live now on zoom.

Topic: How to acquire Massive Bank Account (MBA) via chymall.

Click on the link below to join.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2314081787

Meeting ID: 2314081787
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Another Withdrawals just drop . As he dey hot , I say make I post am .

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS?

If you want better than average,you have to work harder than the average. If you want greatnessYour effort must be greater than great
Effort is what separates the BOYS from the MEN
What you DO every day, will dictate your FUTURE What you want out of your life is what YOU have to put in✌
We must also understand that Failureis part of the journeyBecause without them, how could you growYou couldn’t. How could you become that successful entrepreneur without FIRST LEARNING the LESSONS of failure? You couldn’t

Most of you claim you’ve been working hard because you got tiredTired doesn’t equal hard work
It’s how hard you work AFTER you get tired!! When you get tired – that is when the real work starts

How much EFFORT ✊ would you put in today, to guarantee the FUTURE for your family
To guarantee the EMPIRE that you dreamed of as a kid

Let's rise,win & grow like a Baobab then live a life of our own
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2020
���Success is not a citizen of any country. Poverty is not an inheritance of certain group, person or people, but a product of your mindset.....��

The fear of not taking risk.... Is riskier than failure itself.....

It is better to try and fail...than fail to try....

⚡⚡⚡Pay The Price Today, So You Can Pay Any bill Tomorrow....⚡⚡⚡⚡
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
As you can see from the screenshot below. Today marks the end of my100 days count down on VIP 6. CHY makes profits of 240 dollars and give me my share of 168 dollars every 10 days. Now ,You all can see why I dey withdraw on weekly basis . You wanna know how many Accounts have got and how it works. Am a chat away from you all. Let me guide you through on how to register and Trade on Chymall E COMMERCE effortlessly.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2020
When I see my fellow Team members getting happy. Am also happy to keep posting here aswell. She's also a nairaland ,Saw my digits here ,Chatted me up ,We discussed at length even though she's not in Nigeria. She believed and trusted me with her funds totaling about 6 Million Naira,which she used in registering various Vip Accounts. And today , She's reaping her dividends On a weekly basis.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2020
shocked

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
SALARY is like a perfume. PERFUME cover bad SMELL, but they do not eliminate ODOUR. After a while, the odour RESURFACE. Salary covers POVERTY, but it hardly cures it. Only your own BUSINESS has the capacity to PERMANENTLY eradicate your poverty

#GOOD MORNING
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Latest Registration this morning . A new addition to our team.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
God does not directly give you miracle money.

He indirectly gives you miracle money, by directly giving you miracle opportunity.

What people foolishly call luck is just a situation where your preparation #collides with the miracle opportunity God gave you!

Learn to leverage on #Opportunities around you to create the future you desire and live life on your own terms!

Don't rely on the government to empower you, that #smartphone in your hands is a powerful asset, use it wisely.

Good Evening Chymallites ✊
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
That's why the poor gets poorer sometimes while the rich booms, because of fear. Someone just rent a shop and keep it empty (See the photo) and read the assertion below.

Be serious with Chymall and you will be financially elevated. It is second to none.

Don't embrace the business with ~fear~ in your mind, otherwise, you will be doing yourself great disservice.

The business.... CHY has come to change lives. Grab the opportunity now!

In your best interest.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Do we still have prospects on this page��.

Am sure some want to be Methuselahs�.

Its getting to 2 years and you are still praying about this business Mr prayer warrior�.

The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious- John Scullery

Keep doubting whiles we change our financial lives.
Keep doubting as we win the awards.

A year from now, you will wish you had started.
Take bold step now��
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Another Withdrawals just rolled in for me.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Learn how to make use of the WORLD EXPO feature to buy just almost any product on the CHYMALL website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKB9hl5DCVY
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
But the truth is

When you join we earn
If you don't join i earn

But in all honesty, I want you and I (US) to earn Together
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
THE 5 BEAUTIFUL THINGS THAT MAKE CHY-MALL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANY ���

1. No Referrals is required. It's only optional. WONDERFUL! ����

2. No Selling of Products. The products are sold for members online. Rather free products are sent to members on conclusion of trade every 10 DAYS. AWESOME! ����

3. Your capital returns to u with the profit every 10 days. Meaning, you can choose to withdraw from the business anytime you wish just by withdrawing both d capital and d profit. Or you choose to re-trade by reinvesting the capital and withdraw only d profit. AMAZING! ✈✈✈����

4. No Autoship. Your business is your business! SPLENDID! �✅��

5. One-time payment for Registration lifetime enjoyment of profits and quantum energy health products.

This is a win win business platform:

1. Manufacturer of the products will make money by using CHY online platform to sell their products.

2. CHY Mall will paid commissions by the manufacturers and consumers.

3. Consumers are also given opportunity to make money by opting to use CHY Mall platform to sell products that they buy from manufacturers who use CHY Mall platform.

Folks! How difficult is this?

How can you compare such a company with scammers?

Remember you are assured of getting real earnings every ten .
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
January -- I will register, bro

February -- I will register, bro

March -- I still have it in mind

April -- I am expecting something

May -- I will register, bro

June -- I will register, bro

July -- I will register soon

August -- I will

September -- I will register month end

October -- Remind me next week

November is still coming to an end and you haven't register yet.

Excuses are irrelevant when your needs are Paramount.

We have made thousands while you give excuses. You dont withdraw excuses from the bank.

YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE EITHER IN EXCUSES OR IN MONEY

SUCCESS IS RESERVED FOR ACTION TAKERS
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by tpip: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please can i have your number? I want to chat privately with you. Thanks
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2020
tpip:
Please can i have your number? I want to chat privately with you. Thanks

h
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2020
January -- I will register, bro

February -- I will register, bro

March -- I still have it in mind

April -- I am expecting something

May -- I will register, bro

June -- I will register, bro

July -- I will register soon

August -- I will

September -- I will register month end

October -- Remind me next week

November is still coming to an end and you haven't register yet.

Excuses are irrelevant when your needs are Paramount.

We have made thousands while you give excuses. You dont withdraw excuses from the bank.

YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE EITHER IN EXCUSES OR IN MONEY

SUCCESS IS RESERVED FOR ACTION TAKERS
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Latest Withdrawal

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2020
If you are still looking, it's time to act,.

If you are still observing, it's time take that decision.

If you are still doubting, a trial will surely convince you.

If you are still procrastinating, the earlier the better.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Date: 26 Nov 2020

Announcement

To our beloved customers,

Century Heng Yue Group would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the members who have been with us throughout the years. Without your support and belief, we wouldn’t achieve this far. We are beyond grateful to have the opportunity to serve every one of you.

Words no longer able to express how thankful we are but action speaks louder than words. Century Heng Yue Group is rewarding with an amazing program which is 1+1 program to celebrate the arrival of Thanksgiving Day. During this event, you will get an additional unit of product for free from Century Heng Yue Group, terms and conditions apply.

It has been an uneasy year for everyone due to the widely spread of the pandemic, we are blessed to stay alive healthily. Century Heng Yue Group would like to wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this thanksgiving day! We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Stay peace and healthy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

CHY Mall
Date: 26 Nov 2020
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Good Morning FAM....nice to start your day with great plan.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
More products received. CHY all the way

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
You think CHYMALL is a JOKE? This a business with a powerful financial base! This is the FUTURE! Take the BOLD STEP & EMBRACE PROSPERITY!

Good morning!❤️

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2020
This is how the professionals get trapped into SISI - Single Income, Single Identity.

A "mouse" was put at the top of a jar filled with grains.

He was too happy to find so much of food around him.

Now he doesn't need to run around searching for food and can happily lead his life.

As he enjoyed the grains, in few days time, he reached to the bottom of the jar.

Now he is trapped and he cannot come out of it
He has to solely depend upon someone to put grains in the same jar for him to survive.

He may even not get the grain of his choice and he cannot choose either
If he has to live, he has to feed on whatever has been put into the jar
Here are my top 4 lessons from this:�

1) Short term pleasures can lead to long-term traps

2) If things are coming easy and you are getting comfortable, you are getting trapped into survival mode

3) When you are not using your potential, you are losing it

4) If you don't take right Action at right time, you will finish what you have and will be in no position to come out
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
ACHIEVING SUCCESS!!!

Success belongs to those who wake up every morning and pursue their dreams regardless of the hardships.

Success is for those who have made up their minds not to give up, not to give in and not to 'throw in the towel'.

It is for those who have said "It is not going to be over until I win". Success is for those who don't suffer from "what will people say syndrome".

Success is for you! Never underestimate the ability and the potentials that has been invested in you. You've got Greatness within you and you deserve to be successful.

Quitters never Succeed!!!

������HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY . ���������

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote / Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.