Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (38019 Views)

Earn $120 This Month....limited Time / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Facebook Loses $120 Billion In Value After Taking Record Hit At The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
We starting today with the above Registrations

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
HOW TO BECOME POOR SUCCESSFULLY.

1.Complain about everything.

2.Pass over opportunities repeatedly and consistently.

3.Remain at one spot and resist change.

4.Criticize and look down on risk takers

5.Ignore emerging technologies and breakthroughs.

If you do these with all level of seriousness and commitments, you will be successfully poor and broke ���

You can add others you discovered lately too....

Cheers��

1 Like

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2020
D Last day of the month, i pray and decree into your life that as you are waking and Starting your day today, God will perform special/unique miracles in your life and home, you will make progress easily in all your endeavours for He shall give you speed and strength to get things done at record times.Remember God loves you,try to do things that will make Him love you more��

Happy new week and good morning
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2020
The only reason why things don't change, is because we are still stuck in our old rigid mind sets

Change your thoughts and watch how your life will change

GOOD MORNING�❤
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Few of yesterday Withdrawals

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Few of yesterday New Registrations

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New Month
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2020
I have so much faith that this month is a special season in Heaven and truly this month will be a month like never before, we will WIN, SUCCESS is AHEAD for all of us.
Whatever we tried and failed, this Month we are going to get it right.
Let's go out there n Conquer !��❤️
Stay Safe��❤️
Love Always��❤️
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
1$ is now exchanging at the rate of N500 in Nigeria ��.

Guys the recession is real in Nigeria. The economy is getting into a state of comatose. The sooner you start creating your own Economy with chymall the better for you .

The Government has done its best , it is now up to you to redesign your streams of income using the Chymall Vehicle. 2021 is few weeks away . Become very intentional about your life and use this platform of Chymall to create wealth for your self and your family. Take action today. Chymall Works.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
It's our work . Soft work.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Withdrawal through P2P ongoing

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Registration ongoing

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Withdrawal things onpoint

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Today is for Withdrawals testimony .

N.B - In Chymall E COMMERCE , We have 2 mode of Withdrawals , Local Withdrawals depending on your country and then BTC withdrawals , But the local Withdrawals is subdivided into 2 Direct Withdrawals from your dashboard to your bank account (UBA ,& Zenith) and this Withdrawals can take upto a week before it drops ,The 2nd local Withdrawals which is the fastest (You get your payment within 24hrs) is what we call P2P Withdrawals method where you send your chypoints to your Team leader and you drop your account details which is the the most preferably from the little screenshot you saw above.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
In conclusion , The Team you belong to has a lotta advantage on how far and successful you can be in these chymall business.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
So, I beesech you all to endeavor to register under my Team in other to enjoy a lot of benefits and advantage aswell which majority of those under me are currently enjoying now.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
The last Withdrawals for today just sent me a message that she has been paid . To God be the glory .

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
We Rise , For more information , Chat me up .

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Something to inspire you:

This young man, Muhoozi, is based in Tanzania. Started network marketing in 2015. At that time he was BROKE AND JOBLESS but managed to start. After 4 years, he had accumulated over $1 MILLION in commissions. This is in AFRICA!!! And he was only 29 as at then.

It sounds all rosy but can you believe in his first 2 months he invited 100 people and got no one. He only started seeing results in his 4th month. _So why should just some 1 or 2 people who turned me down discourage me?

This is also to let you know it is possible no matter what you're facing currently!

Slow Sign Ups or No Sign Ups? if you persist and stay CONSISTENT it will definitely happen for you. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Good Evening All ��

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
AWARD GALORE DAY. You're all invited.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
With all seriousness and Absolute Dedication. You and I can also be a winner .

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2020
I am lifted and blessed . Oshe Jesu.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Slimanyd2: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2020
SEASON GREEETINGS IN ADVANCE
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Prime225: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Please admin how can I change my chymall email address?
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Prime225:
Please admin how can I change my chymall email address?

Email address in inconsequential in the scheme of things as far as Chymall is concerned . What you should guide most is your Login username ,Login password and more importantly your payment password.

We no go run mad o grin grin
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Hard work and gratitude are our wings that lift us to where wealth resides. Show your gratitude by giving. More you give, more you receive.

Good morning my leaders and fellow Team members
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Stick to your goal; Don't be distracted.

The fact that you are not getting the results now does not mean you are on the wrong path. Some dreams take longer time to manifest than others.

Never be intimidated by the success of others. You might all have started off at the same time, but you might not achieve your goals at the same time. Some goals are bigger than others, hence, they require more focus, commitmment and hardwork.

Just stick to your goal and never give up.
Keep Pushing.
Keep grinding.
Lock in on the task in front of you.
Lock in on your goal.
Lock in on your dream.
Shut out any distraction or intimidation.

Good Morning and have a great week ahead!
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
We still balling. Some dey think say Chymall go crash for this December but laslas we still rolling on. This alone is a testament to the fact that Chymall ain't a Ponzi scheme . It's a Trading platform where you buy and the company sells. Chikena

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Don't be shocked o . This are my credit alerts for today. We move

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Wahala for know dey chymall E commerce . Ask urself wetin you gain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.