Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (38015 Views)

Earn $120 This Month....limited Time / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Facebook Loses $120 Billion In Value After Taking Record Hit At The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Once U're under my TEAM ,These and many more opportunities is your lot.

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2020
It can only be God

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Change your circle if you have friends you most a times go drinking with but not one person to do business with..... CHY MALL Is calling on everyone to partake in this great business opportunity and colour your life. Become financially stable with CHY.

CHY THE BEST Boooom�����������������

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Your hardest battle is between what you know in your head and what you feel in your heart.
Opportunities don't happen. You create them.

No Shaking
God is in Control
Good more Earnings my Lovely and able Champion
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by Prince196(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Prince196:
How many days does it take for chymall point to reflect on the dashboard..
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Prince196:

Within 24hrs when ur countdown of 10 days has finished.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Registration ongoing .

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
More Registrations ongoing

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Who is next to join Chymall E COMMERCE. Chat me up and get registered via 07039421858

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Please there are people (fraudsters) sending customised SMS in the name of CHY MALL with a link for gift, please don't fill that form and don't disclose your username. .AVOID CLICKING SUCH PHISHING LINKS

Stay safe and protect your shops from fraudsters

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2020
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING.. ��

REGISTRATION IS ONGOING... ��
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2020
If you close your eyes because of bad people you will never see the good people in your life.

JOIN CHYMALL NOW AND MAKE MONEY WHERE EVER YOU ARE ON THIS EARTH. THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS COME FOR GOOD GRAB IT NOW������������������������������������
��������������������������:
Banks are owned by the super rich, for the super poor and average to park their money.

So that the super rich can become even more richer.
Rich people don't park their money at the banks.

The average and the poor pack their money at the banks. ‪

The only thing the super rich do at the banks is to take huge loans to fund their projects.

When you read that Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) is worth $116 billion, none of that money is in any bank.
It is in assets only.

To be rich, move your money from savings into ecommerce and assets‬.

Join CHY Mall E-commerce and colour your life as well as that of your families.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2020
One who CREATES the opportunity is BRILLIANT.�

One who GETS the opportunity is LUCKY.�

One who CAPITALIZES�� on the opportunity is the WINNER. ��

Money is a seed�, Don't eat all your seeds, Plant some of those seeds

Wealth is not a �jackpot,you don't wake up one �morning & meet �wealth, rather, you deliberately plant it , water it and wait for it to grow.

SAVINGS� is Great, But INVESTMENT is �key, STRATEGIZE now and change your status for life.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2020
CHY Mall ongoing seminar in Yaounde Cameroon ����. The future remains bright, the future is chymall ✨✨✨

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Just compare using #319400 to start chymall and earn a profit of #47000 every month to putting the same amount in the bank and gaining interest of #100� �

Wise up

Most of us dont know that saving money in the bank is also a risk therefore we think the bank is safer.

But then let me remind you that the bank can never make you rich.

Buy your bonds at the bank after u have made your money��.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Have you ever ask yourself why your phone is called smart phone whiles other phones are not? Have you ask yourself the purpose of smart phone and what you can do with it? Have you ask yourself why the internet was created? Have you ask yourself was the internet created purposely for scammers or for other purpose that will benefit man kind? Then after you answer yourself this questions ask yourself again then what can I do with my smart phone to improve my life in teams of financial support. Don't allow the world to move faster than you or you will live to regret for not taking certain things serious, now is the right time make a decision. I learn from those that knows better than me so also do that.

��� JOIN CHY and let this business be another source of income instead of relying solely on salary����

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Change your circle if you have friends you most a times go drinking with but not one person to do business with..... CHY MALL Is calling on everyone to partake in this great business opportunity and colour your life. Become financially stable with CHY. CHY THE BEST Boooom�����������������
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Choose any package of your choice and Whatsap me now to start registration... The more you wait... The more you loose dollars$$...

Procrastination is a thief of time and Had I known is always at last... Join the winning team now... CHY.. color your life�
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Christmas message from chymall CEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6vdxYmO_o

Christmas message from chymall CEO
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
If you are following these thread, two things are involved:

Either you are a member of CHY mall or not. If you are a member, you are safe.

If you are not, two things are involved.
Either you watch us make money every 10 days or you pray to register soon.

If you watch us make money, two things are involved.
Either you remain stagnant and complain or you act now!

If you act now, two things are involved.
You will make money every 10 days or every day.
If you make money every day, you are safe.

Financial freedom is yours!

Make the right Choice

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
�Life doesn't respond to those that wants it easy ,life respond to those that see that hard and go after it...if you choose the hard part ,your life will be easy If you find yourself in this Group, thank God, and thank Whoever that told you about this business.....

� CHY ECOMMERCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS is changing life's.��
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by peacealways: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2020
thanks
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]

Another beautiful CHRISTMAS is here again

Maximize all that it offers because today can never come back in the world

Seek the right opportunity
Take the right opportunity
Succeed with the right opportunity

Success is a Must and not an option #Super Life Defined #Open Mindset

GOOD MORNING ALL

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US AT CHYMALL

From us at Chymall NIGERIA, we want to wish you a very merry Christmas indeed. We believe it's been a blessed year for us all even though most challenging.

Together in this business, some of us have sailed through the most turbulent times and season this year alone. From the Covid-19 global shutdown to the #EndSARS palava. It appeared the chances of survival of this business was coming to zero. Many of you, out of apprehension and genuine concerns reached out to us asking what your fate was in this business. We told you not to be perturbed and that we have no reason to cast doubt on the capacity of the company to manage troubling times as such. You believed us!

Happily, today is December 25, 2020. It is a special December for us in Chymall because it is the second December we are celebrating together in this business. Against all odds, many kept telling us we were fooling ourselves championing a brand that wasn't going to survive the tests of times. They told us as some are still saying that Chymall was/is a scam. The said it was a Ponzi scheme. We pressed on and were not deterred by the sayings of naysayers. Today, we thank God for the successes we have made so far. Through us, a lot of family can now boast of three square meal a day. Some, who couldn't afford to offset certain bills like: house rent, school fees etc. now do so with ease and careless abandon. Phones, car gift and cash and other gift were not left out to appreciated leaders and people who have worked hard to ensure the growth of this business. Nothing! absolutely nothing like seeing many of you smile everyday knowing how Chymall has coloured our lives.

Today, we are grateful to God for the journey so far. We enjoin you all to keep trusting in the power of Chymall and look out for the best in 2021. As we are aware already. The company, like she had introduced several new innovations and incentive packages in the last six months; we shall continue to see other new innovations in 2021. Examples are the New Advanced Credit Program and the anticipated VIP 7 coming soon.

Hence, this singular act has totally shattered the expectation of those who think Chymall was going to collapse come December. Rather than packing up, the company is putting her money where her mouth is. Hu lala! Wahala for who no get Chymall Account.

Finally, our desire is that you have the best of 2020 before it winds down. We also desire you all have a much better 2021 in view.

Chymall shall continue to provide the best of wealth creation platform and opportunities to you come 2021.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by I8id(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
what number are u using for WhatsApp, the one on your signature is not on WhatsApp. pls contact me via my signature thanks
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2020
I8id:
what number are u using for WhatsApp, the one on your signature is not on WhatsApp. pls contact me via my signature thanks

Chat me up via https:///3ONk
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2020
✈️��️ CHY MEGA PRESENTATION AND TOUR in DUBAI✈️��️

Please All friends and partners in DUBAI, are to make time to meet the team, for a power pack insight about the CHY mall business... and also join the tour if possible.. Xmas are for holidays..�✈️�️�. Growing together with CHY..,

The team will be staying at �� CROWN PALACE HOTEL� AJMAN

Duration..�.✈️ today... 26th December to 2nd January �️
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Latest Registration yesterday night

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Good morning from this side of the world

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2020
The worst mistake you will make in life is when you see others flying✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈ with an opportunity at angle 360 degree,

You keep observing, analysing, even call it a SCAM then after few months or one year, you will start saying something like this

"You didn't explain it well, I didn't know it was real, blablabla�‍♀

Remember, we don't force people to partner with us, we only share the opportunity with you for your financial freedom, then if you like you come on board, its your choice�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀ ������. JOIN US TODAY WhatsApp or call

CHY MALL is Real����l���
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2020
It's our work. Soft work grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote / Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.