Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (71184 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by RoyalUc(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
dometome:
stop jumping from pillar to post, the question is very simple, when did he say he will go to a so rock to cut of Buhari's head. In what broadcast? If you don't have a clue then please SHUT THE FŮCK UP!

On the 3/9/2017 to be precise, when The Sun newspaper published an article, "A biafran leader goes into hiding," NK while insulting OUK, made the following statements (when he gathered some of his supporters under a tree);

*It is Buhari and the Army that should be afraid of IPOB

*I will be taking IPOB(2million) to Abuja on the 17th for my court case. We shall take the fight to our enemy

*The greatest mistake buhari made was to have arrested me.

*Any day you hear i have been arrested, burn the Zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by engrchykae(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
no, I change my environs, it doesn't change me.
tell that to the birds
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Blackking98(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
malele:

U are dumber, the people his men will kill are not other people’s kids, bros believe me the hit on the CP might even be carried out by an ibomite.
Carried out by an ibomite In your dreams. You think an Akwa ibomite will be foolish enough to kill his brother because namdi cownu the coward said so? Rest. I've seen how y'all want to run your biafra, just dey your ipob side we go de our side, go and hit the igp and Buhari who gave him the orders, if you know you don't value the lives of your kinsmen in Akwa Ibom and neighboring abia communities touch him or his family and see what will happen. Keep that your rubbish gra gra for Buhari and your usual enemies, no carry am come our side
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by XANDERBOY85: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Forget yarimo and many of his kind here. They are all bunch of nuisances...but let’s focus on the supposedly NK’s message.

That was foul. That tweet or which ever public space that was made is heavy with disgust and stench.

How can a man threaten children? That’s insanity. If a man points his finger at you, point back at him or if you feel so bad about it, break his fingers but you don’t threaten to harm his children. I don’t know what to call that. Even mafias and real bad people have codes of operation.

Whoever made that statement should withdraw that nonsense.

So the people the commissioners’ men would kill are not somebodies children as well?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by RoyalUc(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
dometome:
stop jumping from pillar to post, the question is very simple, when did he say he will go to a so rock to cut of Buhari's head. In what broadcast? If you don't have a clue then please SHUT THE FŮCK UP!

https://www.nairaland.com/4030169/nnamdi-kanus-latest-speech-today..3#60089009
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by gidgiddy: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
paltielx:
Nnamdi is wrong, he has no right to go after people's family. He is fighting FG not Ene family. If this happens his group is more like a terrorist

But the Police has the right to kill unarmed IPOB? Are the hundreds of unarmed IPOB members who have been killed by the Nigerian security forces not someones children?

IPOB members want to go for Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial. If the Nigerian Police decide to shoot and kill them just for attending a burial, nobody should blame IPOB for how they react.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dometome: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dometome: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
RoyalUc:

On the 3/9/2017 to be precise, when The Sun newspaper published an article, "A biafran leader goes into hiding," NK while insulting OUK, made the following statements (when he gathered some of his supporters under a tree);

*It is Buhari and the Army that should be afraid of IPOB

*I will be taking IPOB(2million) to Abuja on the 17th for my court case. We shall take the fight to our enemy

*The greatest mistake buhari made was to have arrested me.

*Any day you hear i have been arrested, burn the Zoo.
and he will cut off buhari's head and take his head to Isi ama Afara? Go and look for a job
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by malele(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Blackking98:

Carried out by an ibomite In your dreams. You think an Akwa ibomite will be foolish enough to kill his brother because namdi cownu the coward said so? Rest. I've seen how y'all want to run your biafra, just dey your ipob side we go de our side, go and hit the igp and Buhari who gave him the orders, if you know you don't value the lives of your kinsmen in Akwa Ibom and neighboring abia communities touch him or his family and see what will happen. Keep that your rubbish gra gra for Buhari and your usual enemies, no carry am come our side

Sorry boss, I won’t reply u again.
U don’t reside in Uyo, if u do,u won’t be typing this trash u are typing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Blackking98(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2020
malele:

Sorry boss, I won’t reply u again.
U don’t reside in Uyo, if u do,u won’t be typing this trash u are typing.
I am from Akwa Ibom state, schooling in unical so I know what I'm saying, in as much as the police shouldn't victimized anyone on the burial be it ipob or not, kanu doesn't have the right to take someone's children's life, he's not the only one who has a monopoly of madness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by elmodee7(m): 1:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Idiotic pigs of brifia terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by lewis1010: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2020
THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE CLICK AND WATCH

https://www.facebook.com/bibian.igwe.92/videos/181350406520440/?t=9
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by lewis1010: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2020
hahahaha
HAHAHAHA

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 10, 2020
malele:

Believe me, if am to champion Biafra course, it will be strictly eastern states
great

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by mildflame: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2020
inyenejo:
As the true son of Akwa Abasi ibom state, Uruan gongong , i hereby declare war on CP Okon if he dare arrest any IPOB member but nevertheless, we call for peace , the Nigerian govt knows why they are sending South South man to disrupt one of the biggest event in Biafra land , simple and short, this is to cause more disunity btw us.
Oga CP Okon use ur brain.
ProudlyBiafra etang ekak ekipe etie!
We are all BIAFRANS!

Sharap no True born AKWA IBOM sympathizes with a legendary COWARD..if anything dare happens to Okon, we will burn every IPOB in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by malele(m): 5:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Blackking98:

I am from Akwa Ibom state, schooling in unical so I know what I'm saying, in as much as the police shouldn't victimized anyone on the burial be it ipob or not, kanu doesn't have the right to take someone's children's life, he's not the only one who has a monopoly of madness

U still a baby concentrate on ur studies so u can get good grades.
Thought I was arguing with a grown man �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by mildflame: 5:38am On Feb 10, 2020
malele:

U are dumber, the people his men will kill are not other people’s kids, bros believe me the hit on the CP might even be carried out by an ibomite.

I will burn you and the bastard COWARD you worthless slowpoke claiming to be Akwa Ibom
Despite that Gen EFFIONG was deputy to the SUPER COWARD Ojukwu who fled like a chicken to Ivory Coast, did you know that the BIAFRANS bas-tard still killed many and maimed many Akwa Ibomites because they claim the likes of
Gen Wellington Bassey were fighting for Nigeria, did you know what happen in the civil war down here in Akwa Ibom?
Do you know what the Biafrans soldiers did in Itu n General Wellington Bassey village?
Honestly the day Inspector Okons dies that will be d end of all bast-ard Igbos in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by mildflame: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2020
malele:

I will burn you and the bastard COWARD you worthless slowpoke claiming to be Akwa Ibom
Despite that Gen EFFIONG was deputy to the SUPER COWARD Ojukwu who fled like a chicken to Ivory Coast, did you know that the BIAFRANS bas-tard still killed many and maimed many Akwa Ibomites because they claim the likes of
Gen Wellington Bassey were fighting for Nigeria, did you know what happen in the civil war down here in Akwa Ibom?
Do you know what the Biafrans soldiers did in Itu n General Wellington Bassey village?
Honestly the day Inspector Okons dies that will be d end of all bast-ard Igbos in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by mildflame: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2020
malele:

De run ya mouth na you l go take do SUYA...Idad Ekpo unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by boldaslion: 6:05am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am also Ijaw but do not love and support Biafra.
most of them are there for their selfish interest.
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid

Foolish talk. You didn't talk the cause of an ailment, all you are interested in is the symptoms. Receive sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by coputa(m): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
My life is not destroyed, my environs could be destroyed
It has an effect on u also
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by coputa(m): 6:13am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
no, I change my environs, it doesn't change me.
You cant, it influences you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by coputa(m): 6:15am On Feb 10, 2020
boldaslion:

Foolish talk. You didn't talk the cause of an ailment, all you are interested in is the symptoms. Receive sense
should the cure to an ailment kill the patient
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by lagdmark(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Kalu the Audio e-Warrior .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? Two years after declaring them terrorists? But herdsmen who kill police officers all the time have never been declared terrorists

BTW, the ridiculous story the Police dished out that IPOB killed two Policemen is in court. IPOB's Lawyer, Barrister Ejiofor. is seeking 2 billion Naira damages

Yeah, it's ridiculous. You're a Nigerian, wouldn't be surprised.
The lawyer could be in court because this is Nigeria, victims don't matter. Someone could kill you today, and tomorrow, your parents will still be begging the suspects family to release your siblings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Yujin(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

But the Police has the right to kill unarmed IPOB? Are the hindreds of unarmed IPOB members who have been killed by the Nigerian security forces not someones children?

IPOB members want to go for Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial. If the Nigerian Police decide to shoot and kill them just for attending a burial, nobody should blame IPOB for how they react.
This is how all the mad dogs reason. That we should accept that the spilling of our blood is without consequence. Those paeceful IPOB members who are going for the burial of a King that the foolish commissioner and his men want to kill are someone's children too. So, the commissioner should know that he's signing the death warrant of his children too.
Boko terrorists are being given VIP treatment by the fulani government while Okon is foolishly trying to appease the fulanis by attacking a peaceful group.
One thing we are certain of is that any war involving the Igbo in Nigeria today will see to the parting of us from the contraption else the world will have to deal with genocide of a scale never seen before.
Death to the evil contraption.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Yujin(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2020
maasoap:

Unarmed youth indeed! You must have been suffering from amnesia to have forgotten that your "unarmed youth" recently killed two policemen and burnt their corpse beyond recognition.
You're back to continue from where you stopped right? You think heaping murder charges on IPOB will give you the warrant to legitimize the misplaced terrorist tag you placed on us. Lol. The world is watching. IPOB members are all over the world and the government's of these countries know about us. They don't take your fulani government seriously as they've seen your charade. We are peaceful today and still demand a referendum to exercise our fundamental human right. Failure to honour this may lead to otherwise. This is the story.
A funeral place is usually quiet and peaceful but you've turned anyone of such event bloody. The funeral at Ejiofor's compound was peaceful until your useless security came. Nnamdi Kanu's compound and funeral preparation remains peaceful until now. Will your useless security bring war to it? Only time shall tell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Blackking98(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2020
malele:

Run away like your leader kanu. Both of u are cowards. All you do is dish brainless insults without bringing valuable fact's and points to the argument, like leader like follower. I'd advise u to stay at home on the day of the burial before security operatives carry u catch Cruise. What sense or valuable point have you just made with that quote. I notice most of you kanu followers have one thing in common and that's arrogance and insulting people at random, when people respond to u in a harder and wicked way you start crying marginalization and rubbish. Watch your mouth, kanu is abroad enjoying his life and making noise on radio, some unfortunate and foolish youths will go to the burial and forment trouble and get themselves attested instead of hustling for their bread, meanwhile the person who sent them is walking freely and alive abroad. You people are not just bright. And before you say something stupid, imagine an Igbo man was president and Commander in Chief, then there's a certain miyetti Allah who has a leader like kanu, always insulting the igbos at every given turn, would that president keep quiet and let it continue? be honest with yourself,kanu is fighting a just cause yes, but he won't get it by insulting every ethnic group he comes across and making unguarded statements. But since u people are happy with him enjoy, hope you won't cry marginalization and rubbish when Buhari and his minions come descending on u because y'all are just doing exactly what they want so they'll have an excuse to kill u all. Today he's insulting Fulani/hausas and Yoruba, tomorrow he'll be threatening Akwa cross people, children for that matter, then an idiot will still wake up and think Akwa Ibom and Cross river will be part of biafra, Godforbid, we already made the mistake of Nigeria, we can't make that mistake again by joining biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Amah70: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
North seized oil blocks of the so-called SS, rendered loads of the SS environment non habitable and pay them 13% pittance.

The type of happy slaves like the Okons in the SS are like pains in the scrotal sac of the Igbos in the quest for freedom from dysfunctional Nigeria. In 1967, Okon's INTELLIGENT elders from the SS marched to Kaduna and begged northern region's governor, Hassan Katsina, to beg Gowon to cut off the non-Igbo speaking groups in the old eastern region from Biafra. Immediately after their journey, Gowon created Cross River and Rivers state from Biafra. That helped a lot to scuttle Biafra. After that, northern soldiers and politicians seized oil blocks worth tens of billions of Dollars in the SS.
Iberiberism or INTELLIGENCE of the SS elders?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Amah70: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
Chasing around unarmed youths is what I cannot understand the reasoning behind it. The right to a peaceful assembly so long as it is peaceful cannot be taken away by the Nigerian police.

There are urgent national security issues that should be of great concern to the APC led government than attempting to stifle a legal, legitimate and non violent agitation.

Poorly educated policemen like Okon do not understand police only come to protect crowd of people, not to fight them. If he is against actualization of Biafra, let him take himself out of the line, when Biafra is actualized, he can easily take his people away from Igbos in Biafra, for a new country., or return them to Nigeria. Use of Igbo as buffer zone by any southern groups is all for it for the Okons of the SS.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by malele(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2020
mildflame:

De run ya mouth na you l go take do SUYA...Idad Ekpo unam ikot

Another kid spotted, hope u are aware ibom is just 1 state against 5states. Everybody in ibom will be killed and the state taken over if ur people try nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority? / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.