Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (71326 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bros I'm not Igbo!!!
Can't a Yoruba hold divergent views ?
Do I have to follow the herd?
You are talking about Opara when the international community has acknowledged the influx of terrorist into Nigeria ?
Slowly but surely IDPS are spreading south

PHijo:

If you know history you wouldn't make noise!
Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara, Aguiyi Ironsi and Ojukwu laid the foundation for the mess Nigeria is today.

I hope you know Igbo people quelled Ijaw people's quest for freedom from Nigeria.

How can you claim to offer us what you denied us?

How is that possible?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Chicastle: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:
Please NNAMDI KANU just come back to Nigeria and say all this things .

So make una kill am abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
Chasing around unarmed youths is what I cannot understand the reasoning behind it. The right to a peaceful assembly so long as it is peaceful cannot be taken away by the Nigerian police.

There are urgent national security issues that should be of great concern to the APC led government than attempting to stifle a legal, legitimate and non violent agitation.

Unarmed youth indeed! You must have been suffering from amnesia to have forgotten that your "unarmed youth" recently killed two policemen and burnt their corpse beyond recognition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
bastardmod:

Cowardice is when you are hiding behind a fake name and talking to people better than you. I dare you to say this with your real name.... grin

Yarimo....if you want MNK to take you serious, say these things with your real name grin cheesy

Trash. A little time on Facebook on any media house reporting Cownu will show you thousands of people with real names saying whatever they wish about your lord. I guess you didn't see those ones, na Nairaland u fit dey make mouth, empty threat. The usual chest beating trademark. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who gives a fucck about who makes up biafra,
He claims he is so angered by Kanu's yarns/misyarns and I'm wondering how a region whose indigenes live in creeks and mangroves would be angered by words and not his current slavelike realities.

Or how the SW from being the leading light in Africa to not being able to fix a damn highway and our children being fed by the government and having idps without natural disasters.
I am beyond this tribal dick measuring, where did it leads our folks?

Our enemy doesn't hide, he calls you primitive and an irridentist to ur face, kills your kins, destroys your farms, kidnaps your chieftain and Kings, opposes your defending yourself. Yet this same Arab terrorist loving federal government shows you your enemy who are damn negros like you, kills and debases them, then turns around and give 'bandits' billions of naira in peace offerings, it's bound to make any sane negro think.

If we call Ishekiris cousins, why cant I have a conversation with an Ijaw man??

When bororos come, which is inevitable, there are not going to attack the whole south, it would be one village after the other, one idp after the other.

They don't even hide their intentions anymore

FrLukas:

Point out a post where I bashed the Igbos and what I said about them is not true.

For every post here where I bashed the Igbos and what i said about them is a lie, I will apologise to them.

Mo ro wipe o tin do omo Igbo kan abi, ko wa je ki o ronu daadaa mo.

Iruyin yii lo ye ki a sora fun ni Ile Kaaro Oojiire.

E le ta Omo iya yin soko eru bi Afonja.

Guy said he isn't Biafran. You bullying him to accept the tag he has already rejected.

Do you show your posts to your Igbo girlfriend for her approval or what?

Why poking nose into the squabbles of the SS and the SE, not to talk of coercing a SS to accept what he has already rejected.

My best guess is that one of your parents is Igbo.

Otherwise,

Ki lo kan e?

O de fi ti e se tie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Ejjis(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZOMBIE

Area4Area:
Are you new here or don't you know that Kanu and IPOB are all bark but no bite like a toothless bulldog? They want to be feared and that's why they release their empty threats once in a while.

Same Kanu that had promised to burn down the zoo, go to Abuja and bring back the head of the president, coming to the zoo with hell etc, is that the person you are taking serious?

Since he knows coming to Nigeria and going back a free man is almost impossible, he's bringing his usual empty threats up so as to ginger his gullible brainwashed miscreants who equally can't try trash.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Franking: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
I see plenty goats here who only get an erection when Nnamdi Kanu's name is mentioned. Boko Haram and bandits fall on all of u there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Truthbites: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Our Leader kwenu, our Maxi kwenu...our presido Kwezenu ooooooo lipsrsealed grin... Zombies, go n drink cniper...IPOB kwenu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by PHijo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Bros I'm not Igbo!!!
Can't a Yoruba hold divergent views ?
Do I have to follow the herd?
You are talking about Opara when the international community has acknowledged the influx of terrorist into Nigeria ?
Slowly but surely IDPS are spreading south

Yes, Nigeria has failed. That doesn't make Biafra a solution for all. If Nigeria should split, we can't be together with the Igbo except for one condition. That country includes the middle belt and the whole of southern Nigeria, the status of every ethnic nation is enshrined in the constitution. Except that, forget it.

There is nothing wrong with an Igbo, Yoruba or anyone else having a divergent view. What we have problem with is threatening our very existence through political arrangements that have been tested and cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by PHijo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
technicallyrich:

by anioma,you mean delta igbo.
Because sincerely i dont know what you mean by you are from anioma.
Can anyigbo man or woman here explain how i can differenciate an anioma(delta igbo),with other igbos.
Anyway we ijaws are the leaders of ss.i wontt say nigerdelta as they are about 2 core igbo state in it.
And most ijaw leaders either support biafra or dont condemn it.
And remember even silience is an answer.
Please the weak derty afonja muslim should not qoute me.
This is purely a brotherly issue.

Ijaw leaders condone the Biafra agitation as long as it doesn't extend into Ijawland.

The Yoruba, just like the Igbo are neighbours to the Ijaw nation and we respect both ethnic nations. We can't choose one of them over the other. Stop misleading people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Lorenzop: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am also Ijaw but do not love and support Biafra.
most of them are there for their selfish interest.
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid

Then let the man whose foot soldiers in form of Fulani herdsmen who are well known for burning properties, killing and raping your mothers and daughters continue to lead you....God forbid such people lead me....another senseless idio.t with slave mentality
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
My ish with him wasn't about Biafra
I could careless what villages make up the broken region,
My point was his reasons for not liking Kanu and he mentioned him abusing Buhari and some other things and that triggered me, Ajegunle is filled with Ijaws, it just boggles my mind!
These folks live in creeks, in the midst of gas flares, they have been so oppressed they are loving their oppressors, isn't it worth commenting on?
I am not saying SW is any better, infact the rot there embarrasses me when I think about what should have been had we continued Awolowos pace.

I read about a British military explorer's Jornal, he posed as a buyer of artifacts, he wrote in details everything about the Yoruba's, our food, culture from birth to death, our gods, and at the footnote he said 'this is a tribe the British Empire must keep and eye on'. I am a proud negro and I understand Nigeria is Negroland and Fulanis and Borno folks are Arabs,the more I study the more I see Nigeria is intended to be just the way it is, with an army to oppress and keep people from seeking freedom.

Forget about the petty squabbles, otherwise we would remain like this for generations,

PHijo:

Yes, Nigeria has failed. That doesn't make Biafra a solution for all. If Nigeria should split, we can't be together with the Igbo except for one condition. That country includes the middle belt and the whole of southern Nigeria, the status of every ethnic nation is enshrined in the constitution. Except that, forget it.

There is nothing wrong with an Igbo, Yoruba or anyone else having a divergent view. What we have problem with is threatening our very existence through political arrangements that have been tested and cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Blackking98(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

The Biafran agitators want a referendum in what used to be the former Eastern Region. In that referendum, Akwa-Cross will have the opportunity to continue with Nigeria. The last thing the Biafran agitators want is to include any area or ethnic group in Biafra against their will. Biafra cannot be another Nigeria where we are all forced to be together. Biafra is not based on being Igbo or what state you come from, its about those who vote in a referendum to become Biafrans.

If Akwa-Cross want their own country, which is their right, they should start an agitation. At the moment, the only agitation on the ground is that of Biafra
That's better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by enemybulldozer(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Where and when did the CP threaten any killing?
You just accused him so you should prove it
It's simple live and let live.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by PHijo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
My ish with him wasn't about Biafra
I could careless what villages make up the broken region,
My point was his reasons for not liking Kanu and he mentioned him abusing Buhari and some other things and that triggered me, Ajegunle is filled with Ijaws, it just boggles my mind!
These folks live in creeks, in the midst of gas flares, they have been so oppressed they are loving their oppressors, isn't it worth commenting on?
I am not saying SW is any better, infact the rot there embarrasses me when I think about what should have been had we continued Awolowos pace.

I read about a British military explorer's Jornal, he posed as a buyer of artifacts, he wrote in details everything about the Yoruba's, our food, culture from birth to death, our gods, and at the footnote he said 'this is a tribe the British Empire must keep and eye on'. I am a proud negro and I understand Nigeria is Negroland and Fulanis and Borno folks are Arabs,the more I study the more I see Nigeria is intended to be just the way it is, with an army to oppress and keep people from seeking freedom.

Forget about the petty squabbles, otherwise we would remain like this for generations,

I get your point, nonetheless any time 'Biafra' is mentioned we get angry, angry because of the negative things they did prior to the Biafra war, during the Biafra war and even after the war. That doesn't mean we accept the negative actions of others towards us.

Yoruba and Igbo people should not draw Ijaw people into their fight with Fulani people . We could have contained them in 2015 but some of you thought otherwise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by enemybulldozer(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Tell us when the CP threatened he was going to the burial to kill anyone, when would you guys stop manufacturing your lies in order to deceive?
We know how your contraptions terrorist security agents behaves. If nothing is done now to stop them. They will kill innocent people that day with a mountainous allegations and, your likes that always dwell on falsehood will cheer and support them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Every southerner is a culprit in the story of GEJ including GEJ himself, his advisers and his inner circle, Building schools in the Northern region that vehemently opposed your presidency and abandoning the south that gave you all the votes does nobody any good,

Show me any Yoruba man that didn't buy Johnathan's no shoe story, don't forget so soon all the rallies in favour of him being president,

On the fulani issue, it would get to you,

PHijo:

I get your point, nonetheless any time 'Biafra' is mentioned we get angry, angry because of the negative things they did prior to the Biafra war, during the Biafra war and even after the war. That doesn't mean we accept the negative actions of others towards us.

Yoruba and Igbo people should not draw Ijaw people into their fight with Fulani people . We could have contained them in 2015 but some of you thought otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by LegendHero(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Point out a post where I bashed the Igbos and what I said about them is not true.

For every post here where I bashed the Igbos and what i said about them is a lie, I will apologise to them.

Mo ro wipe o tin do omo Igbo kan abi, ko wa je ki o ronu daadaa mo.

Iruyin yii lo ye ki a sora fun ni Ile Kaaro Oojiire.

E le ta Omo iya yin soko eru bi Afonja.

Guy said he isn't Biafran. You bullying him to accept the tag he has already rejected.

Do you show your posts to your Igbo girlfriend for her approval or what?

Why poking nose into the squabbles of the SS and the SE, not to talk of coercing a SS to accept what he has already rejected.

My best guess is that one of your parents is Igbo.

Otherwise,

Ki lo kan e?

O de fi ti e se tie.

God bless you bro.

Staffoforanyan sometimes talk in a way that I always doubt his Yorubaness.

Although I’m very sure he is a Yoruba but maybe the system is starting to make him think somehow.

The dukeprince50 is Ijaw and all he said was that he doesn’t want to be part of Biafra, why should a Yoruba be the one to attack him? Ain’t we Yoruba known for giving people the ability to hold several views.

The Igbos crushed the Ijaw’s Adaka Boro when he tried to secede and collude with the central government to imprison him. How can the Igbos now turn back to say they love the Ijaws as equal when all they would do is to put them below them like the fulanis are trying to do in Nigeria.

We the same southerners are talking about the Fulanis and how they are trying to dominate us, is that not what the Ijaws will go through if they are in an independent country with the Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
LegendHero:

God bless you bro.

Staffoforanyan sometimes talk in a way that I always doubt his Yorubaness.

Although I’m very sure he is a Yoruba but maybe the system is starting to make him think somehow.

The dukeprince50 is Ijaw and all he said was that he doesn’t want to be part of Biafra, why should a Yoruba be the one to attack him? Ain’t we Yoruba known for giving people the ability to hold several views.

The Igbos crushed the Ijaw’s Adams Boro when he tried to secede and collude with the central government to imprison him. How can the Igbos now turn back to say they love the Ijaws as equal when all they would do is to put them below them like the fulanis are trying to do in Nigeria.

We the same southerners are talking about the Fulanis and how they are trying to dominate us, is that not what the Ijaw will go through if they are in an independent country with the Igbos?

You are your father's son, no doubt.

You have said it better than I could have.

God bless you plenty plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by GMBuhari: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Threat to life is a serious crime, if that policeman has offended some gangstars before and they kill him

Nnamdi put himself in trouble

And as useless as Nigerian police is, once you kill one of them, they will hunt you down whatever it takes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by PHijo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Every southerner is a culprit in the story of GEJ including GEJ himself, his advisers and his inner circle, Building schools in the Northern region that vehemently opposed your presidency and abandoning the south that gave you all the votes does nobody any good,

Show me any Yoruba man that didn't buy Johnathan's no shoe story, don't forget so soon all the rallies in favour of him being president,

On the fulani issue, it would get to you,

Nnamdi Kanu is not a solution, when we find one we will know.

So of all people a Fulani extremist was the solution?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dometome: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Blackking98:

You should use your head too to know that you can't get everything you want by boasting and threatening people up and down, I'm from akwa ibom and we do agree igbos should have their Biafra but we won't be part of it, such things are done cleverly and not by muscle only.
This is exactly what I expect from a fool, I just want to assume you are what you say you are, anyway, you haven't answered the question, when did Nnamdi Janu say he will go to get buhari's head? Will he dig up buhari 's corpse where it is buried? Who controls the NNPC? How many ijo people work there vs the number of fulanis working in the same NNPC? A person that is in bondage attacking another person that is in bondage like him, because that person wants freedom for both. In front of the Fulanis you act like a wet kitten, in front of an Igbo man, you become a lion. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
PHijo:

Nnamdi Kanu is not a solution, when we find one we will know.

So of all people a Fulani extremist was the solution?

I have no hand in the installation of that dude!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by PHijo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

I have no hand in the installation of that dude!!!
I know, I am just illustrating how selfish and stupid southern Nigerians decided to be. Both those who worked for GEJ and those who worked against him. On both sides of the same coin southern Nigeria lost primarily and the whole country lost in general.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Who gives a fucck about who makes up biafra,
He claims he is so angered by Kanu's yarns/misyarns and I'm wondering how a region whose indigenes live in creeks and mangroves would be angered by words and not his current slavelike realities.

Or how the SW from being the leading light in Africa to not being able to fix a damn highway and our children being fed by the government and having idps without natural disasters.
I am beyond this tribal dick measuring, where did it leads our folks?

Our enemy doesn't hide, he calls you primitive and an irridentist to ur face, kills your kins, destroys your farms, kidnaps your chieftain and Kings, opposes your defending yourself. Yet this same Arab terrorist loving federal government shows you your enemy who are damn negros like you, kills and debases them, then turns around and give 'bandits' billions of naira in peace offerings, it's bound to make any sane negro think.

If we call Ishekiris cousins, why cant I have a conversation with an Ijaw man??

When bororos come, which is inevitable, there are not going to attack the whole south, it would be one village after the other, one idp after the other.

They don't even hide their intentions anymore

Calling Itshekiris cousins to Yoruba is just like saying the Ijeshas are cousins to Yorubas because they speak dialect, just like every other Yoruba subgroup have their own dialects.

Listen to an Ondo man speak, and then listen to an Itshekiri speak and tell me the difference.

I don't know why I'm arguing this point with you

And I don't know why you are writing a thesis for me.

We didn't hear your voice or see your protest when Nnamdi Kanu was cursing Yorubas. Telling his people to hate Yorubas. Commanding them to kill Yorubas and Hausas if he was arrested.

You were conveniently mute.

Which sane person would follow such a rabble rouser whose main goal in life is to decimate the Yorubas and Hausas?

Even moderate and right thinking Igbos detest the man.

No Yoruba in their right senses would associate with him.

You can see why I'm doubting that you are Yoruba.

What you call mere words is what pitched the Hutus against the Tutsis in Somalia.

The result? Africa's worst genocide in centuries.

Go and read about it.

You can go back and read the response I gave on each Fulani thread here.

We defeated them once in a battle, fair and square.

Let them regroup and come around again for another trashing.

This time we will run their asses out of the continent.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by inyenejo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
As the true son of Akwa Abasi ibom state, Uruan gongong , i hereby declare war on CP Okon if he dare arrest any IPOB member but nevertheless, we call for peace , the Nigerian govt knows why they are sending South South man to disrupt one of the biggest event in Biafra land , simple and short, this is to cause more disunity btw us.
Oga CP Okon use ur brain.
ProudlyBiafra etang ekak ekipe etie!
We are all BIAFRANS!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
PHijo:

I know, I am just illustrating how selfish and stupid southern Nigerians decided to be. Both those who worked for GEJ and those who worked against him. On both sides of the same coin southern Nigeria lost primarily and the whole country lost in general.

Exactly my point
Every Southerner is culprit in the story of GEJ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
One by the one each highway is being cut off
All your mouth, people like you would be the first to go to an idp camp.
Kanu is a typical loud leader whose mouth writes cheques he can't possibly cash,
But miyetti allah has said way worse and backed it up with killings, no need to run to Rwanda for references,

FrLukas:

Calling Itshekiris cousins to Yoruba is just like saying the Ijeshas are cousins to Yorubas because they speak dialect, just like every other Yoruba subgroup have their own dialects.

Listen to an Ondo man speak, and then listen to an Itshekiri speak and tell me the difference.

I don't know why I'm arguing this point with you

And I don't know why you are writing a thesis for me.

We didn't hear your voice or see your protest when Nnamdi Kanu was cursing Yorubas. Telling his people to hate Yorubas. Commanding them to kill Yorubas and Hausas if he was arrested.

You were conveniently mute.

Which sane person would follow such a rabble rouser whose main goal in life is to decimate the Yorubas and Hausas?

Even moderate and right thinking Igbos detest the man.

No Yoruba in their right senses would associate with him.

You can see why I'm doubting that you are Yoruba.

What you call mere words is what pitched the Hutus against the Tutsis in Somalia.

The result? Africa's worst genocide in centuries.

Go and read about it.

You can go back and read the response I gave on each Fulani thread here.

We defeated them once in a battle, fair and square.

Let them regroup and come around again for another trashing.

This time we will run their asses out of the continent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by durangokid: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jimi24:
This boy is getting himself into more trouble.
. He is very blank, all those killings is because those ipob guys are not assassinating those men and their families, had it been they are doing so most of you wouldn't have been here talking rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by delishpot: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yinmu! All the ones they have been coming and going, what did you do abourit?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by gidgiddy: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
maasoap:

Unarmed youth indeed! You must have been suffering from amnesia to have forgotten that your "unarmed youth" recently killed two policemen and burnt their corpse beyond recognition.

Really? Two years after declaring them terrorists? But herdsmen who kill police officers all the time have never been declared terrorists

BTW, the ridiculous story the Police dished out that IPOB killed two Policemen is in court. IPOB's Lawyer, Barrister Ejiofor. is seeking 2 billion Naira damages

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.