Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far (33885 Views)

Over 100 Cholera Deaths Recorded In Niger Within Five Months / FG Directs Tertiary Hospitals To Treat Casualties Of Protest Free Of Charge / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by nairalanduseles: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2020
kennyz247:
I pray God visit and show China his Mercy quickly

Like he showed Nigeria mercy with Burhari

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
Why cant our miracle show off pastors go there to cure them. Oh i forgot they can't stage it

do you think you have sense like this

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Neoteny(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2020
kennyz247:
I pray God visit and show China his Mercy quickly

Or maybe god shouldn't have created the virus in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Pastors we need y'all
Chris, TB and other miracle workers
Where is our brother Odumeje?

Oh sorry, akpaa the G, o baa inside grin
Nigeria is not the only country with pastors

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Goldencheese(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2020
We will overcome this viral outbreak.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Neoteny:

Or maybe god shouldn't have created the virus in the first place.
God did not create. it is man attempt to destroy nature that is leading to most of this virus

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Goldencheese(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2020
We will overcome this viral outbreak.
sandraade:
Deaths from the novel coronavirus have now surpassed that of SARS in the early 2000s, with more than 800 dead so far, according to multiple reports.

Hubei province in China reported 81 deaths Saturday, which pushed the death toll for the virus to 811 -- past that of the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which broke out on the mainland in 2002 and 2003.

The SARS outbreak killed at least 774, with 8,096 infections globally, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The coronavirus, by comparison, has already infected at least 37,198 and has taken the lives of at least 811 people on China's mainland, as of Saturday night.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-deaths-surpass-sars-death-hundreds-killed
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by PotatoSalad(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
Nigeria is not the only country with pastors
They are our only hope now incase the virus decides to show Face here cos naija go be free real estate.
This one everybody dey cough anyhow
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2020
China attempt to hide this virus from outside world made everything worst. it would have been easily controlled when it was just few people

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Goalnaldo(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2020
I saw 774 in the write up and my earth quaked. Dunno maybe because Nigeria has 774 LGA cheesy

May God cause them to recover and overcome the virus in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

They are our only hope now incase the virus decides to show Face here cos naija go be free real estate.
This one everybody dey cough anyhow
are they your leaders? your hope should be people you vote in
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Roon9(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Neoteny:

...is not helping!

Speak for yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Neoteny(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
God did not create. it is man attempt to destroy nature that is leading to most of this virus

Nope.

The virus jumped from bats to pangolins to humans.

Even if so, why didn't god just snap his fingers like Thanos and kill the virus from day one?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Neoteny(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Roon9:

Speak for yourself bro

I was

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Rexnegro(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2020
God have mercy on us all
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by PotatoSalad(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
are they your leaders? your hope should be people you vote in
They kept 630m or so to tackle Coronavirus.
We all know the money has been swallowed already
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by kennyz247(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2020
emmabest2000:
According to Chinese news as of yesterday
old news, update ur brain pls... grin
emmabest2000:
According to Chinese news as of yesterday
old news, update ur brain pls...
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Onlineclothing(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2020
fairfora waiting for you to modify what u have written on my page
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Lessel: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2020
[/color][color=#990000]
ednut1:
Why cant our miracle show off pastors go there to cure them. Oh i forgot they can't stage it

Have you forgotten that China destroyed a lot of Bibles and stopped so many religious activities recently. No miracle will happen where there's no believe.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Neoteny:

Nope.

The virus jumped from bats to pangolins to humans.

Even if so, why didn't god just snap his fingers like Thanos and kill the virus from day one?

why should he do that when humans don't care about him?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by NigeriaBam: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2020
May God have Mercy..
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Iheoforlex: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2020
I think its man made

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

They kept 630m or so to tackle Coronavirus.
We all know the money has been swallowed already
that money may not be even enough to build a proper quarantine center . we are lucky that it won't get to Nigeria. buhari should just ban anyone coming from China

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Papasmal(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Emmy9ite02:
Lord have mercy on China. Let your face shine on them and let them accept you as their Lord and Savior.

The same China that persecuted those that are serving God,

I hope I'm not off point if I say God is dealing with them for inflicting suffering upon his own people.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by unbitchable(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Nbote:
China didnt take it seriously initially and wanted to put a lid on it until d doctor blew a whistle on dem
The doctor is reported to have died of the virus. if only they had heeded his warning early enough.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2020
I thought they are atheist... Why panicking.. The blood of innocent Christians they killed are back for vengeance... Karma nah bitch

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by SoccerNet: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Emmy9ite02:
Lord have mercy on China. Let your face shine on them and let them accept you as their Lord and Savior.

China is officially an atheist country since 2010

God should help Africans first.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Mrhonesty: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
Why cant our miracle show off pastors go there to cure them. Oh i for
got they can't stage it

Stop your foolishness and hatred. The man with the largest church is in Asia. Go and fast so that you can do miracles more than the miracle pastors.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by SoccerNet: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:

Virus is part of nature.

So who created virus?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by africanusvu(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Hope China have not decided to follow Rev Malthus theory on population control.they way they silenced the doctor that tried to stop this epidemic who later died on Friday is suspicious.seems they intentionally wants to reduce their billions of population

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.