Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far (34062 Views)

Over 100 Cholera Deaths Recorded In Niger Within Five Months / FG Directs Tertiary Hospitals To Treat Casualties Of Protest Free Of Charge / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Neoteny:

But you've not said anything reasonable, at least to convince anyone you've the superior argument.

Nietzsche and Marx were never contrite in the end, and Nietzsche, like Kierkegaard, was an existentialist.

What do you mean by "spiritual knowledge", and how is it separate from faith? How does one acquire it? How does dogma align with the teachings of the Sophists and beliefs of existentialists?

Outside of your hollow spiritualism the alternatives are fatalism and existentialism, both of which are at odds with spiritualism or theism, and thus contradict your position that philosophy as a universal constant embodies spiritual knowledge.

if this will save you on the last breath then your luck
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Neoteny(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

if this will save you on the last breath then your luck

Thanks
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by AjalaDtraveller(f): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2020
rOsy247:
Scared of ordering from AliExpress
Don't o. The handling is done in China. I am avoiding them too for now
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by rOsy247(f): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
AjalaDtraveller:
Don't o. The handling is done in China. I am avoiding them too for now

Yet one I chatted with is still pressuring me to place order that they'll ship it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Breech Birth (Photos) / My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan / Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.