Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring (81888 Views)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by meum: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by thundafire: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hope 2mrw we wouldn't hear I endured silent abuse b4 marriage
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulations to her....may god bless their Union.

If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey... Check out this post...click here https://www.nairaland.com/5368548/health-financial-benefits-pure-original
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stop announcing ur success too early. The devil and village pple are always there wanting to shout pick 2 and last card,check up

3 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by daddytime(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured!
Don't let a man feel he is doing you a favour!!
If your marriage is not making you glow as you should, dump the guy cool
I'm an advocate for happiness in marriage!!
Its never late for someone to find love again!!

A woman shouldn't be managed either...

13 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by babyfaceafrica: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
Getting down on one knee to propose to an old cargo! shocked
imagine

2 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by arodavoo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congrats Mama
I hope this time around,it would last.

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by vickydevoka(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
Wat about chasing the lady away
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulations.
I'm not surprised at the vitriol been spat. Hare-brained fellas can go hug transformers.

3 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by back2sender: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

My prayer for you is that you will always be jumping from one man's bed to another in the name of an advocate for happiness in marriage, Oya say Amen!
All this oloshoism Animashaun

12 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
What a great achievement.kudos

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by KiZiie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who is this?
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by NigeriaBam: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
I was rooting for her and Saheed back especially when they acted a move together.

Anyways, congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by alizma: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The moment she chose to be known as Williams instead of the Balogun name that she fought to keep despite the odds and backlash, I knew there was something in the offing.

Women are smart.
They only let go when they've got another thing to hold.

So once you notice that a woman's grasp on you is dwindling, be rest assure she is gripping harder on someone new.

While we say congrats to her, we must also say shame to the fool who has chosen to wife another man's vomit.
A lady who is infamous for being loose.

Congrats to Said for having his burdens taken off him.
One man's food is another man's poison. If you think is right to shame the man, maybe we should also shame the woman who accept Said

4 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Benwallt(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
She has taken the place of her daughter if she's got any
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
What give her assurance that where she's going to is heaven, I pray she did not regret her action because of the people that appeal to her on behalf of her former husband
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by princeemcee: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
At her age...what are those tears for? dont come and tell me its tears of joy oo..

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Where do they see these men going on their knees for 50 year old women na?

She deserves happiness though.

2 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by CodeBlooded: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:
This mama is still showing off engagement on social media ....when she is supposed to go low key....congrats to her

She deserve all the happiness in the world and will choose to flaunt it if wants to.

5 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Preshy561(f): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The moment she chose to be known as Williams instead of the Balogun name that she fought to keep despite the odds and backlash, I knew there was something in the offing.

Women are smart.

So once you notice that a woman's grasp on you is dwindling, be rest assure she is gripping harder on someone new.

While we say congrats to her, we must also say shame to the fool who has chosen to wife another man's vomit.

I believe you have a very disgusting personality outside this forum.
You are a bitter misogynist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Follow your heart always
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Alfa males fit no sleep this night o.

grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by GeneralPula: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Funkybabee(f): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by placeofallure(f): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
Yes oh. Let her keep jumping from one man to another untill she finds happiness. Yeye.

Don't be quick to judge people, especially when you haven't walked in their shoes. I don't think this particular one has been jumping from man to man. Except you know her personally, she hasn't been in another marriage or engagement since Saheed Balogun. If the marriage isn't working, one can take his or her chance with another person. Everyone deserves to be happy. Some can generate their joy from within, while some will be dependent on other people around them. Live and let live!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by muyinet: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

Wrong Wrong Wrong!

Marriage, like every other institution, is a place of learning and in learning, your patient, endurance, emotions and general character are put to test.
It's in your place, either as a man or a woman in marriage to make it work.
Marriage is not all about enjoyment alone, you must be prepared to make sacrifices and be willing to join hands in building the marriage so that you can enjoy.
The very reason why today's marriage don't last anymore is for this wrong teaching that the woman should abscond from a marriage once she's no longer enjoying. What are you turning this glorious institution to for God's sake!
and when she leaves a marriage during trials, she goes into another and she'd continue to leave and go into another because for a certain, each and every marriage will pass trough it's own test and trying period.
If a woman thinks the best way to handle trials in marriage is walking away, such a woman is best to remain single and umarried, Another name for marriage is a union of 2 people who are willing to make sacrifice for the success of the home.

9 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by TMemos: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are smart.

By the way, I wish I could buy you a bottle of fine wine.

You're a wise one.

6 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by sunnyphem(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulation mam.. its better Dan olosho up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.