Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring (81841 Views)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by danilmo: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
placeofallure:

Don't be quick to judge people, especially when you haven't walked in their shoes. I don't think this particular one has been jumping from man to man. Except you know her personally, she hasn't been in another marriage or engagement since Saheed Balogun. If the marriage isn't working, one can take his or her chance with another person. Everyone deserves to be happy. Some can generate their joy from within, while some will be dependent on other people around them. Live and let live!

wat if this one fail again, shocked
can she still try another chance for the sake of happiness
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by guiddoti: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Must she publicize Lords of the ring? She cannot keep secret till Nigerians hijack the ring again. I am only wondering
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by danilmo: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured!
Don't let a man feel he is doing you a favour!!
If your marriage is not making you glow as you should, dump the guy cool
I'm an advocate for happiness in marriage!!
Its never late for someone to find love again!!

what if the 2nd one fail again o:

please jump ship come my side, some of us are ready to cunnily taste another kpekus before passing it to another nigga. no pass me bye biko.
grin
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
@50 plus I’m getting 50 crushes
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by AuroraB(f): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
Lolzz grin
...Go remove the ring from her. You are the standard she needs cheesy grin
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Wallace2107: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
another bitter heart broken subory..keep jumping from man to man till ur bobi touch ya belle.. Some lousy women self..they will curse men,still follow men..them papa na men,they will still give birth to men..when their sons marry,they will still give their sons wife Troblems(trouble + problems) idiara grin

2 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by 12inchess: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Everyone has the right to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kingkezie: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
this your PUSSY no go rest...
you will still marry another one.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by luminouz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
This will be giving NL evening news paper and old layers some orgasms.

hope still dey for una sha. grin

And you think you can enter heaven like this abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by sodiqapril(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

Till they use your pictures for "let my husband locate me' 7 days crusade
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by GEORGEAYANLECHi: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congrats
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nairaboi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
AuroraB:
...don't mind the hypocrites on here. Their Mums are 2nd and 3rd wives oooo angry
To see another genuinely happy, gives them instant migraine
My question is will you want to be in her shoe to be married, divorced, remarried and keep the cycle going? Be truthful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by AuroraB(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nairaboi:

My question is will you want to be in her shoe to be married, divorced, remarried and keep the cycle going? Be truthful to yourself
...did she wish for that? Answer yourself. Mr Know-it-all undecided

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nairaboi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
AuroraB:
...did she wish for that? Answer yourself. Mr Know-it-all undecided
OK na continue. Maybe you wish to end up like her. Bye.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
At what age is she flashing engagement ring

Wonders shall never end.

Grand ma flashing engagement ring.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wallace2107:
another bitter heart broken subory..keep jumping from man to man till ur bobi touch ya belle.. Some lousy women self..they will curse men,still follow men..them papa na men,they will still give birth to men..when their sons marry,they will still give their sons wife Troblems(trouble + problems) idiara grin

Guy take it easy. This is not a man vs woman debate. What she said up there was true. Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured. And if marriage is becoming a bondage or battleground, it is better for the woman to take a walk. Marriage is never achievement. Do you want your daughters to keep enduring a joyless marriage with some fool thinking he is doing her a favour by marrying her. Common, put your thinking cap sometimes and stop being bitter or unnecessarily defensive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by olamakinde(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

gbenu e soun oniyeye
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by frugal(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
I thought engagement rings were for the middle finger? They've changed it now? Oh wow, great!
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Papanwamaikpe: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nnemuka:

aswear
See comment abeg
The hate is real shocked shocked shocked
Shut up!
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
At what age is she flashing engagement ring

Wonders shall never end.

Grand ma flashing engagement ring.

Last time I checked, we are in a democracy.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Duru009(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

You will keep jumping up n down until you get incurable STD....
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
AuroraB:
...Go remove the ring from her. You are the standard she needs cheesy grin
See this one undecided
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by frozen70(f): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
rexchazy:
Engage to who? the engager and engagee are not serious

Love has no age limit, the older the merrier

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

And you think you can enter heaven like this abi? grin

grin grin

I'm not 100% sure, though. but hope dey sha.

longest time, baba.

I hail the alien one. grin
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
frozen70:

Love has no age limit, the older the merrier
The older, the Menopause!!!
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Onlyonebuhari: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Endanger species getting engaged. Ofutu fete!
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
The older, the Menopause!!!
says a man with no spermatozoa grin, even the ones that shoot blanks will come online and be yarning dust undecided
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by imam07: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

for your dumb ass, nah women dey do men a favor. I pray u have a peaceful marriage with this your dumb tot

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by hush15: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams formerly known as Faithia Balogun got a double dose of celebration on her birthday as she got engaged to her man same day.

The actress who celebrated her birthday in Istanbul, Turkey said "YES" after her boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed to her.

Here is a video of Faithia flashing her engagement ring below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk8nmxTkO68

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8VcUDTJdO_/?igshid=3rjcyr6g42l0

Am happy for her, she should save for raining days o. We no wan hear super story as she advances o.

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
says a man with no spermatozoa grin, even the ones that shoot blanks will come online and be yarning dust undecided
She is 50 years+!!!!
Don't shy away from the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.