Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring (82143 Views)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by frozen70(f): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
The older, the Menopause!!!

Men experience worst too, at that stage they don't feel any sensation there, a man without sensation is as sad as someone who lost it all

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by adebare70(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
a whole Alhaja flunt hair withouth hijab

SHAMEFUL
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Mallamsaka(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
Yes oh. Let her keep jumping from one man to another untill she finds happiness. Yeye.
aw many has she jumped into
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Raymon1212: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos

https://giditrendz.com/angry-fans-slam-yvonne-jegede-for-showing-off-her-pant-in-photos/
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by stonecoldcafe: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
BigBelleControl:
It's her right to be engaged to another person. Do you expect her thing to remain unserviced forever? She even looks sweeter than many ladies in thier 20s and 30s.
Shebi her husband too has moved on with another woman.

God bless you
You will live long
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Raymon1212: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
�FULL ALBUM: Olamide – 999 (EP)

https://giditrendz.com/full-album-olamide-999-ep/
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
She is 50 years+!!!!
Don't shy away from the truth
I am sure she has children and is more concerned about companionship so why bring that up to begin with . Mind you, IVF has defied nature ,be wise .

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
frozen70:

Men experience worst too, at that stage they don't feel any sensation there, a man without sensation is as sad as someone who lost it all
It is not about sensation. It is about many changes that come with Menopause!!!
No eggs again!!!

But 70 years old men impregnate younger girls na!! I don't think your sensation theory is true!!

What about NL babes/feminists that have vowed to marry ancestors because young guys are high- handed undecided?
Are you saying they are in for a sexless Marriage??

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Raymon1212: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
�FULL ALBUM: Olamide – 999 (EP)

https://giditrendz.com/full-album-olamide-999-ep/

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos

https://giditrendz.com/angry-fans-slam-yvonne-jegede-for-showing-off-her-pant-in-photos/
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Razram: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
I think she is re engaged to saheed coz they both recently shot a film together where fathia was interviewed and her answer was what people saw her doing is what is happening. So I guess saheed is d player here

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by enitey(f): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The moment she chose to be known as Williams instead of the Balogun name that she fought to keep despite the odds and backlash, I knew there was something in the offing.

Women are smart.
They only let go when they've got another thing to hold.

So once you notice that a woman's grasp on you is dwindling, be rest assured she is gripping harder on someone new.

While we say congrats to her, we must also say shame to the fool who has chosen to wife another man's vomit who is more infamous for being loose than she is famous for being an actress.

Congrats also to Said for having his burdens taken off him.

NwaAmaikpe!!!!

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am sure she has children and is more concerned about companionship so why bring that up to begin with . Mind you, IVF has defied nature ,be wise .
IVF is not fun .. Many many injections.. Don't be naive!!!
51years old bride?? I see companionship only here!!
I hope the man is 50 years old plus too. Equation balanced!!!
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by frozen70(f): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
It is not about sensation. It is about many changes that come with Menopause!!!
No eggs again!!!

But 70 years old men impregnate younger girls na!! I don't think your sensation theory is true!!

What about NL babes/feminists that have vowed to marry ancestors because young guys are high- handed undecided?
Are you saying they are in for a sexless Marriage??

Am done with you
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
frozen70:

Am done with you
Come back here!! shocked
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
IVF is not fun .. Many many injections.. Don't be naive!!!
51years old bride?? I see companionship only here!!
I hope the man is 50 years old plus too. Equation balanced!!!
And if he is not how is that your pain tho? Only men are allowed to marry ladies way older than them? You seem so disturbed by the idea of a 51 years old bride , grin . Again ,stop behaving like those village wizards grin a 51 years old bride is worth celebrating or you hate good news?

2 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kennedyiheme: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
Getting down on one knee to propose to an old cargo! shocked
makes you womder how stupid some men are..
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured!
Don't let a man feel he is doing you a favour!!
If your marriage is not making you glow as you should, dump the guy cool
I'm an advocate for happiness in marriage!!
Its never late for someone to find love again!!
Don't you think it goes both ways.

Men should not Manage women.

If your wife is no longer making you happy due to a change in beauty, character or even status or whatever reason , dump her and let her go.

2 Likes

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Skmoda360(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
How many times will this woman change her surname? undecided
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kennedyiheme: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
actually men its the man doing her a favour by marrying her 43 year old ass.. what makes you think a 43 year old woman has a high dating value when shes almost at a menopause age.. when there are younger women with higher market value.. you must be delusional.. truth is when a man decides to get marrief to you, he is doing you a favour.. cos you really don't have all the time in the world to be pricy... MENOPAUSE grin grin grin
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And if he is not how is that your pain tho? Only men are allowed to marry ladies way older than them? You seem so disturbed by the idea of a 51 years old bride , grin . Again ,stop behaving like those village wizards grin a 51 years old bride is worth celebrating or you hate good news?
I always pray for my fellow men..
Especially the single ones...

Any 30years old plus men have no business marrying a 50years old plus mama..

That is why men need to be mentored!!!

The 50years old lady is looking for companionship at her menopausal stage!!!

Men should not be so desperate to date women old enough to be their mothers..

Those women are meant for oldies(ancestors undecided)!!!

As a young guy, go for a younger girl with good ambitions in life!!
Hustle for the bride price!!

Never go through the easiest route!!!
Don't settle for less!!!
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by danilmo: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

what if the woman boby is flattened and no longer succulent to arose a Dick, that won't make the man happy afterall

so should the Man also dump her and look for a freash bony and kpekus to make himself happy..
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
I always pray for my fellow men..
Especially the single ones...

Any 30years old plus men have no business marrying a 50years old plus mama..

That is why men need to be mentored!!!

The 50years old lady is looking for companionship at her menopausal stage!!!

Men should not be so desperate to date women old enough to their mothers..

Those women are meant for oldies(ancestors undecided)!!!

As a young guy, go for a younger girl with good ambitions in life!!
Hustle for the bride price!!

Never go through the easiest route!!!
Don't settle for less!!!

lol ,if she was a white woman will you say the same ? All we will hear is "it's a good hustle" ,una don useless reach like that for oyinbo women hand grin.

Go and tell your brothers marrying their white ancestors as for madam fathai she is happy ,you too be happy for her ,and for her age she looks good. tongue

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kennedyiheme: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
CSTR2:

Forget that woman fresh.
I don't know if it is due to bleaching, but she makes sense gan.

The problem though is marrying her. I honestly don't see why he would marry her at that age.

It is not as if she is not already giving up the cookie.

Money maybe.
bro all that freshness you see na fake.. make up..

She is probably has more money than him the guy.. god forbid.. 43 year old, which kind curse be that bro
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
M.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kennedyiheme: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
CSTR2:
It is scientifically proven that the older the woman, the poorer the quality of her eggs.

And in this jet age where intelligence and smartness rules, that is not something a man should pray for.
leave her, let her keep decieving herself about know your worth... when a woman hits age 30.. they've hit the wall.. they have no time for know your worth crap... You're at a mercy of a man who would take your old ass

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kennedyiheme: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:

Na so undecided
Believe it or not, Nigeria marriage favours only the man!
Every time, they will tell the wife to endure and pray, after suffering with him, and things turn around for good, the man will decide to take a second wife forgetting the person that stood and toiled with him undecided
Life is too short to live in bitterness and suffering
Enjoy every second and minute of it!
I still believe every woman deserves happiness in marriage, if your man ain't pampering you the way he should, take a long walk my dear!!
its favours the man.. lol so its the man that has to worry about menopause?.. its the man that stays at home while the woman hustles and take care of the family?.. its the woman that protects the family.. hmmm wow,

I see its actually men that go to shiloh to pray for wifes, and its always men complaining how it's hard to find a wife... WOW..
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by cybriz82(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
BigBelleControl:
It's her right to be engaged to another person. Do you expect her thing to remain unserviced forever? She even looks sweeter than many ladies in thier 20s and 30s.
Shebi her husband too has moved on with another woman.

Sweeter fire!!! Dnt let thise filter pics deceive u..
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Kennedyiheme: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
frozen70:

they dont feel sensation.. Lol what sort of lie is this... i guess the 84 year old alaafin of oyo that keeps knacking his wifes eith twins doesn't feel any sensation.. how do you get a wonan pregnant without sensation?
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,if she was a white woman will you say the same ? All we will hear is "it's a good hustle" ,una don useless reach like that for oyinbo women hand grin.

Go and tell your brothers marrying their white ancestors as for madam fathai she is happy ,you too be happy for her ,and for her age she looks good. tongue
That is an exception... Greedy guys see it as an opportunity for green card..
Trust me, they have plan B!!!
It is a Fictional marriage!!!

But doing it real in Nigeria, I mean marrying a Nigerian mama old enough to be your mother should be frowned at !!!

You will think like me , if your blood brother bring someone of mum age around ..

You will personally fight against it.. I can see your energy from here!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.