Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church (4308 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Jman06(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kimzylove:

Hello sir
Please i need your help to clarify me on certain things. It is related to academics..
Please i really need to talk you and i have tried sending you a mail.
Thanks.
My pm ain't working, why not state the issue here or go to a thread in the education section and mention me there.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Don't waste your time. That's a useless piece of paper. It's like ATM card without PIN.
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Kimzylove(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Alitair(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oyigbo boy
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Bro wink , the best thing to do is to return it to the nearest fcmb bank.
Thank God it was not picked by a low life nigga sad ,he would have written his name and cashed the money.. lipsrsealed

BTW why will the owner be so careless with a cheque like this angry

And it might be Gods gift ooo
You know what I mean
Impossible!!
It's like you haven't heard of cheque confirmation before lipsrsealed
You think banks don't know this?

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Acidosis:

Don't waste your time. That's a useless piece of paper. It's like ATM card without PIN.
Debit cards or even credit cards is very useful without pin in the hands of hackers just so you know smiley
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
nwanneni:
Debit cards or even credit cards is very useful without pin in the hands of hackers just so you know smiley
How is that possible? Even POS will require your pin
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kimzylove:

Oh ok
Can't i reach you via mail or......
No...unless you drop your WhatsApp number so I can get to you via WhatsApp
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Bankowner: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have this queer feeling that the Cheque belongs to you otherwise you won’t be asking this JAMB question.

The cheque has the name and address of the bank branch, nothing stops you from taking it there and letting them contact the owner except of course you want monetary reward by wanting to meet him personally
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
How is that possible? Even POS will require your pin
Hackers bro.
They will use those numbers on the card and purchase some service online and later sell or reverse transactions and require for refund.
Those guys are sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Hisduchess(f): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
mascot87:
Just tear it. It's of no use to you order than it putting you into trouble if you try anything funny. The owner already know it is missing and would have alerted his bank to be alert. Again before such cheque is payed, the account officer would call the owner of the account to verify.

This exactly what will happen,if he tries anything funny they'll see him as a thief and he don enter trouble be that.@op don't even care if you like your life
Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by Hisduchess(f): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Emperoradrian:
Why una d suffer una head , d cheque belongs to d OP, check his moniker Dontammy, and check the name of the account holder on the cheque , d last name reads Tamuno...in other words, Tamuno can be shortened or nicknamed as Tammy.

**Yawns in Igbo**

Legend.nah FBI job you suppose take jareh

1 Like

Re: I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church by player007(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Bro wink , the best thing to do is to return it to the nearest fcmb bank.
Thank God it was not picked by a low life nigga sad ,he would have written his name and cashed the money.. lipsrsealed

BTW why will the owner be so careless with a cheque like this angry

And it might be Gods gift ooo
You know what I mean
And what will you advise him to say when he's arrested?
chief adviser. Pele!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Husband, How Would This Statement Make You Feel? / Help, Cockroaches Have Declared War On Me / Mummies In The House Please HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.