Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. (2070 Views)

See The Beautiful Roads That GOV OBASEKI Will COMMISSION Today In Akwa Ibom / Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by kiyosaki1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
People have been celebrating art works meant for another thing . These roads never exist in Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by masterflowx(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oga Lai Mohammed will ignore this one.

Is not a fake news if it's something that gives credit to their evil party.

Nonsense and ingredients!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by upower123(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Government of lie..... lie... God help us all in Nigeria
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by popsy2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by iAmViper(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
I saw the post last night, very funny ABOKIS Are masturbating with the news while shildren of 8s are dragging dem, i just dey laff as i dey read the coment
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Where's that fool that has kept spreading this fake news and pictures here? angry

3 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by solmus: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool

wetin Elmidget con usefull for in this life other than Demolition, look at Kwankwaso he left visible project, Ganduje is even beating Kwankwaso hands down with infrastructure, Zulum of few months is already in the News for commisioning schools and roads

3 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by gaetano: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
He actually did construct those roads. Someone dropped a vid on Twitter. I'm not actually angry at the oil producing states. With all their money, they could actually do more

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Stalwert: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Most of these Ikpeazu mofos who live and breathe bad governance are always rejecting positive news. Oya here is a challenge, let your broke asses win 1M.

One pained PDP Street urchin cannot invalidate the good job El Rufai is doing, as usual he ignores the bunch of crazies to stew in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Arrewa: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Children of hate will be very happy with this news!

Let me break your heart...

The road is live in Kaduna State...

I passed through that same road on my way to Abuja...

Children of hate... Stop masturbating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Stalwert: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

wetin Elmidget con usefull for in this life other than Demolition, look at Kwankwaso he left visible project, Ganduje is even beating Kwankwaso hands down with infrastructure, Zulum of few months is already in the News for commisioning schools and roads

[/s]

cry :- cry don't live your live pained over another man's success.
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by solmus: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stalwert:
[s]

cry :- cry don't live your live pained over another man's success. [/s]

trash.. if you are too timid to, i will surely demand my right from the dunder head in power because i pay my fvcking tax and el midget should put it to good use rather than reproducing and marrying women.. Zulum is his mate (although better educated) Ganduje is his mate they only trend on news relating to development unlike el midget
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stalwert:
Most of these Ikpeazu mofos who live and breathe bad governance are always rejecting positive news. Oya here is a challenge, let your broke asses win 1M.

One pained PDP Street urchin cannot invalidate the good job El Rufai is doing, as usual he ignores the bunch of crazies to stew in pain.

Please drop the proof of the road ,so this can be laid to rest ounce and for all.
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by APCNig: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Okay.

I just did a Google search. I saw a video of the road with several people dressed like our typical Hausa/Fulani on the road. The road is definitely not a big deal but it is worth commending. Ordinary road should not be a big deal. However, any unfortunate nincompoop who is not happy that the picture posted is of the newly reconstructed Sokoto Road in Kaduna, such a person should either join El-Zakzaky in prison or join Nnamdi KANU in exil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by GamalNasser: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
This has been already resolved on Twitter, the road exist but it's not this fine in reality , this particular picture was over filtered and edited to make it look like some road in sweden and thats why people in Kaduna could not recognize it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
APCNig:
Okay.

I just did a Google search. I saw a video of the road with several people dressed like our typical Hausa/Fulani on the road. The road is definitely not a big deal but it is worth commending. Ordinary road should not be a big deal. However, any unfortunate nincompoop who is not happy that the picture posted is of the newly reconstructed Sokoto Road in Kaduna, such a person should either join El-Zakzaky in prison or join Nnamdi KANU in exil.

Please can you post the real picture.
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Stalwert: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Please drop the proof of the road ,so this can be laid to rest ounce and for all.

Dear @john_danfulani, learnt that the renewed Sokoto road in Kaduna pain you so badly that you can't even remember where it's situated.

Well, let's go there to have a selfie to ascertain your claims. N1m will be all yours if it turns out to be "Fake" as you claim. DEAL https:///5bqtvFGGoR

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by APCNig: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Do a Google search. Search for new Sokoto road, Kaduna.

Expand the attached picture, you will see about four or five Keke NAPEP, you will a semi rickety commercial bus, you will see one Aboki running across the road with a plank.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
APCNig:

I think the main issue is that the picture posted is that of an art work for other purposes, and not the real picture of the road . The question is not wether the road known as sokoto road existed, but wether that's the actual condition of the road .That is the reason I asked you to get the actual picture of the road .

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
APCNig:

Thanks for the picture
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by APCNig: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
J111333:
Where's that fool that has kept spreading this fake news and pictures here? angry

Here is an unfortunate Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by APCNig: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
This has been already resolved on Twitter, the road exist but it's not this fine in reality , this particular picture was over filtered and edited to make it look like some road in sweden and thats why people in Kaduna could not recognize it

So, the Keke NAPEP, the commercial buses and the Hausa/Fulani styled people on the road were also over filtered to look like Swedish. The devil is a liar. The pictures posted by the government social media handlers were taken from a helicopter that definitely covers a large portion of the road, makes it smaller and more appealing

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Mahsums: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Na sokoto road be dt nw
Ppl wey neva leave potopoto land dey argue angry
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Arrewa: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
APCNig:

So, the Keke NAPEP, the commercial buses and the Hausa/Fulani styled people on the road were also over filtered to look like Swedish. The devil is a liar. The pictures posted by the government social media handlers were taken from a helicopter that definitely covers a large portion of the road, makes it smaller and more appealing
Drone bro... Not helicopter grin

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Seetto: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:
People have been celebrating art works meant for another thing . These roads never exist in Kaduna.
God, OP, this is Kaduna, this road leads to Kaduna state government house, the house that was painted light green is kastalea building, that same road connect to my office, a NEPA building behind savannah bank, I can tell you this is just the first phase, massive construction work is taking place in the axis, waff road, yakubu gown road, alkali road, construction of national park opposite 44 army reference hospital, no doubt elrufai is workaholic...

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lie lie lie this road fukin exists i will take photos personally with my phone and post it here. That guy is a bloody lier so he went round kaduna just to look for the road abi toh let him post the current condition of sokoto road let see
Re: Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. by APCNig: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Drone bro... Not helicopter grin

I will beat you now.

(1) (Reply)

“buhari Govt Is Bias, Playing Politics With Covid-19,” Wike Alleges / Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators / The Ugly State Of Iperu Remo Ogun State After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.