Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) (20748 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Come on man..why the incessant throwing of jabs and slut-shaming a girl that ain't done you no wrong. Let her be bro

I was just there minding my business o, then from nowhere she mentioned me undecided
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Petyprincess(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
biGDhAp:
... if you say that. then Nicki Minaj is fat, so is Kim and Kylie.. even white guys this days prefers women with more flesh.. it's not easy having a skeleton like structure around you all the time
Haha lol you right,nicki is full figured i agree while kim nd Kylie are slim curvy girls,cardi b is petite curvy girl also, Nigeria definition of curvy is strange because someone like toolz to me is fat!! Mercy Johnson was fat bt after loosing some weight she's nw slim nd curvy!!
Take a look at Genevieve nd adesua etomi,these two ladies are the only actresses that i admire their shape, slim,flat tummy, pretty face that's the real beauty standard!! I'm not implying that I'm thin bt i believe being pretty is has nothing to do with body structure!! Nigerians can't differentiate between beauty nd your body shape,they believe you have to be fat to look pretty!!
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Chuknovski(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ugliness in motion
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

She did not refer to your private parts, why are you insulting her vagina?

Couldn't you give your opinion whether good or bad without mentioning her genitals?
Ok nigger
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Papadoh(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
lol
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by ashawopikin(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
No man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says

A young lady by name Ifunaya, whose surname is still unknown has taken to social media to say that “no man born of a woman can resist her”. She made this statement through a post which came alongside pictures of herself.

See the post she made;
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/09/no-man-you-can-resist-me/
not impressed
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by BetterMan247(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
smelling kpekus dey form celebrity
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Me that is already resisting you,was i born by a man? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by virago(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:

A young lady by name Ifunaya, whose surname is still unknown has taken to social media to say that “no man born of a woman can resist her”. She made this statement through a post which came alongside pictures of herself.

See the post she made;

All you bloggers just carry fake news , her name is Joy Daniels , you can check her IG account ( Joydanielz )
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Gofwane(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
chatinent:
[b][color=blue]Resist what? Oblong head?
grin jesu kreste shocked
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:

See the post she made;
lovely natural hair,clean armpit....I will pick her over some dunderheads females on this forum
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by KiZiie(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mirror? Anyone?
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Joystark(f): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Na name wey u call your dog e go bear.
If your say you're cute, you're cute. tongue

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2020
If my GF no sweet pass you make I peelundecided

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha lol you right,nicki is full figured i agree while kim nd Kylie are slim curvy girls,cardi b is petite curvy girl also, Nigeria definition of curvy is strange because someone like toolz to me is fat!! Mercy Johnson was fat bt after loosing some weight she's nw slim nd curvy!!
Take a look at Genevieve nd adesua etomi,these two ladies are the only actresses that i admire their shape, slim,flat tummy, pretty face that's the real beauty standard!! I'm not implying that I'm thin bt i believe being pretty is has nothing to do with body structure !! Nigerians can't differentiate between beauty nd your body shape,they believe you have to be fat to look pretty!!

Fat is not curvy or thick..
I have noticed u are always ranting/ spoiling for e-fights and derailing every thread trying to praise urself and ur Polish fantasy... If ur the little girl i saw someone post while u were being seriously bashed days ago. Sorry u are nothing near pretty or fine and u look very thin not slim. There are slim girls with great curves and ass.. As a matter of fact the best girls are slim with great ass. But the picture of u i saw is flat, thin and unpretty. Face ur polish boy if he's real and stop disturbing Nairaland with ur Jungle Fever.. This isn't an insult i just think u should keep ir shiitt to urself undecided
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2020
biGDhAp:
... .... it's not easy having a skeleton like structure around you all the time

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nothing like thick,its a word fat people use to console themselves,its either you slim or fat!!
Nd since our Nigerian men like them fat then i can do nothing smiley
biko fat is fat and thick is thick.there is a difference b/w being fat and thick and besides the nigerian guys who mainly love fat amoeba looking girls are mostly yoruba guys grin grin grin.i am nigerian guy and i dont like fat girls abeg cheesy.when i see fat girls i go the opposite direction.dont want no orobo destroying my home furnitures with her excess weight cheesy.but for thick babes and curvy babes with ukwu i worship them. can u call this fat? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
biko fat is fat and thick is thick.there is a difference b/w being fat and thick and besides the nigerian guys who mainly love fat amoeba looking girls are mostly yoruba guys grin grin grin.i am nigerian guy and i dont like fat girls abeg cheesy.when i see fat girls i go the opposite direction.dont want no orobo destroying my home furnitures with her excess weight cheesy.but for thick babes and curvy babes with ukwu i worship them. can u call this fat? cheesy
These girls don't look like Nigerians sad are they Nigerians oga?

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Notasaints:
These girls don't look like Nigerians sad are they Nigerians oga?
oya feed ur eyes on nigerian ukwu cheesy
enjoy

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
oya feed ur eyes on nigerian ukwu cheesy
enjoy
Thaink you grin grin grin

bros the first pictures na which country girls be that?

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Notasaints:
Thaink you angry grin grin grin

bros the first pictures na which country girls be that?

the first two are eithopians and the last one na south african cheesy
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
the first two are eithopians and the last one na south african cheesy
Chai.. that SA babe na real food. Na to use tongue & fingers follow every corner of her body for like 45 minutes expert working before u go use better koboko kill the punna.. naim one dry bonga go say this ones no be curves na fat Her belly button dey make me salivate shocked
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by jasman1: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2020
You look dirty
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by ATTemi: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2020
That’s all u can offer......next!
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Tallesty1(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
She looks dirty. undecided
She doesn't look dirty bro. She's dirty
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Petyprincess(f): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2020
dairykidd:

Rant of a pained boy,shove ur stupid opinion to your stinking ass!! I dnt know you so i really don't care about your stupid opinion!! The day y'all will pass ur message without mentioning polish is the day i will take you serious till then you just an irrelevant person!! It's funny how y'all think your opinion matter,if i was living by your validation then my self esteem must be really low!! No one cares about ur opinion!!! Your most beautiful imaginary gf needs it more!!! Na today you dey bash ladies nd still send them pm? As if a compliment from a broke boy will increase my bank account grin grin
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Roum(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
She has big boobs nd ass trust me most Nigerian guys wouldn't mind to........ Since Nigerian standard of beauty is obesity (curvy) #big boobs nd ass lipsrsealed
im not one of them, I have a thing for Slim Shady
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Petyprincess(f): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
All these girls you uploaded are slim bt curvy including the last girl!! Nigerian just misuse the word "thick" in other to console themselves!! Like the lady the op uploaded is not thick neither curvy she's just fat!!! Someone like me will go for Genevieve nd adesua etomi bodyshape anytime anyday!! At the end we have our preferences,will someone now tell me adesua is thin or unpleasant because she's not curvy? Have noticed the way guys worship fat girls here in disguise of curvy makes me laugh grin Nigerian guys needs to know the difference between curvy nd fat!!!
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
She looks dirty. undecided
even motor park touts know that this one is dirty.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by WorWorBoy: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
even motor park touts know that this one is dirty.
You are the motor park tout. smiley
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Rant of a pained boy,shove ur stupid opinion to your stinking ass!! I dnt know you so i really don't care about your stupid opinion!! The day y'all will pass ur message without mentioning polish is the day i will take you serious till then you just an irrelevant person!! It's funny how y'all think your opinion matter,if i was living by your validation then my self esteem must be really low!! No one cares about ur opinion!!! Your most beautiful imaginary gf needs it more!!! Na today you dey bash ladies nd still send them pm? As if a compliment from a broke boy will increase my bank account grin grin
I will only answer u this once.
1. I'm not one of those who will continue trading words with u. I will tell u who u really are just this once.
2. This ur comment really tells alot about u.
3. You are definitely from a very poor home raised in abject poverty which isn't a sin but the painful part is that u were raised with no morals so u lack home training.
4. Insulting me on Nairaland still wouldn't change ur ugliness. And its a damn shame ur not just ugly outside but inside.
5. Pls can u come out with anyone girl i have bashed and sent a PM? Or if anyone of them is reading this pls kindly help Petyprincess verify her claims. U must be real dumb to think u can just label me like i send random Pm's to NL girls grin I'm not as jobless as ur are. The only people on Nl i Pm are friends & people i have had one or two interactions with m/f.. I have more than enough girls on my list in real life.. Im outta ur little league cheesy
6. Thank God I'm a broke boy grin
You don't even run a bank account.. You are a child and a very ill mannered one at that. So get a life off Nl it would do u good than always trying to prove African/ Nigerian men are of less value because u think u have a foreign boyfriend. Being foreign doesn't make him rich... Imp grin

Improve urself even though ur ugly af... real life is alot more than the internet.. bashing different guys would get u nowhere in the end. You will still be broke, ugly and irrelevant as u are... ohhh maybe popular amongst foolish girls like u here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. / My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.