Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) (94156 Views)

Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by zeelux97(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2020
G
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
But Why?
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Supernatural28(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Okay. But this one no shock me, E dey happen everywhere

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Dollabiz: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2020
pastors and imams are like politicians,they spend your tithes on massive mansions,fly abroad with members offering also enjoys your wife and fresh daughter toto

4 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Good morning oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come and work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by pahoehoe: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2020
What do those pastors gain from doing those nonsensical things? Are you aware that you can earn over N3,000,000 profit per plot when you invest in Ibeju Lekki plots of land? For details, click on the links on my signature.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by tammie24: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2020
The daughter is more sensible than the mother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by thundafire: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Dats the real goat
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by PhinaAngel(f): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Chai � lord pls help us oo
some people claim to be pastors but they are deceivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2020
All these bring bad name to religjon
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2020
NATURALLY, MOST LADIES are not meant to have SENSE.
If not that WOMEN have been designed for MEN, some MEN would have ended up marrying GOATS and SHEEP.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Okphanymonygang: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Yeye pastor
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by worworbabe: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Dollabiz:
pastors and imams are like politicians,they spend your tithes on massive mansions,fly abroad with members offering also enjoys your wife and fresh daughter toto

Where do you see Imams collecting tithe?

6 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Baroba(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Whether they are arguing or talking there voices must be loud, can't even tell the difference..smh
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Offpoint: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
The "Daughter" accent thoughgrin

This are moments I'm glad to be able to speak 8 Nigerian languages...

If the man allegation is true, then I must say the past-store was a player in his A-days.

It's not an easy stunt even as players to score mother and daughter.

Lord deliver us from fleshly temptations

3 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by simhosting: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Pastor cool
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by nettan: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Supernatural28:
Okay. But this one no shock me, E dey happen everywhere

So very true... people should wise up. Especially women who are sometimes so gullible to the gimmicks of these wolves in sheep clothings.

I know a family with a similar experience years back. The pastor slept with the mother and also impregnated the 16 yr old daughter. And this was a family that financially helped the church of this so called man of God. Wake up people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
You can fvck his wife, no problem.

His daughter is where he draws the line...
grin
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by OnPointMan(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2020
He's trying to spread the anointing
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2020
temptnow:
Pastors like dis are the reason why I don't go to church. In Nigeria, church is now a business center. Pastors making money off people's ignorant

You don't go to church because you don't have business with God your creator, not because of common man. Didn't Bible tell you about fake prophects?

Your not doing any man favor by going to church, is for your own and generation good.

Abeg make we hear word!

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Awoo88: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2020
The man is just been stupid. they have personal issues. he is out to embarrass the pastor
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by KingSatan: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by KingSatan: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
nettan:

So very true... people should wise up. Especially women who are sometimes so gullible to the gimmicks of these wolves in sheep clothings.

I know a family with a similar experience years back. The pastor slept with the mother and also impregnated the 16 yr old daughter. And this was a family that financially helped the church of this so called man of God. Wake up people

cheesy cheesy
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Nnaetochukwu(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2020
END TIME PASTORS
they need to be castrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2020
Rexnegro:
i am tired ehn

We plenty wey don tire ohh
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by shugaboz: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

yes na he drew the line there well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2020
DAVE5:

We plenty wey don tire ohh
even my tire don tire , se to be a Nigerian na crime ?
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Sundaycomputer: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2020
This how we believe pastor
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

His wife is an adult & they can always divorce each other.

His daughter is his flesh and his responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Oricha79(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2020
so they carry this nonsense enter united state?....
at last all religions are scam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.