Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) (94157 Views)

Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Uduakjacob(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Nowadays pastor is entrusted
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Discombulator: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Nairaland always late to the party.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Amudeneogu: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Please, let the Christian association of Nigeria take decisive steps to curtail these fake pastors in the Christendom before they bring shame to Christianity
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Discombulator: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2020
revived:
Kikiki

I Leave The Rest To The Judge Of The Whole Earth To Complete
You mean Judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf of the Hague.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by DAVE5(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2020
Rexnegro:

even my tire don tire , se to be a Nigerian na crime ?

To be nigerian is probably a crime ohh,

Being born is not ur fault
But dying poor, mehn u caused it

Being born a nigerian now, not ur fault
Dying a nigerian just the way you met it, is a punishable crime

3 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by DAVE5(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Amudeneogu:
Please, let the Christian association of Nigeria take decisive steps to curtail these fake pastors in the Christendom before they bring shame to Christianity

You say "before they bring shame"

Oga, the shame has overflown and even become a thing of pride amongst these so called men of God, they now take pride in their shameful acts and many would say even bad publicity is good if you can use it to ur advantage

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by NigeriaBam: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Nonsense
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by kestolove95(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2020
surgecom:
Which one is First Christ Apostolic church again
d one wey first the one wey u know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Shameless people .. angry
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Greatfullheart: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2020
The Rice Were you Chop no Do You. You Want Add Beans join. Or Whereas you Wan Mix Two Soups together. Chukwu na Kpogi dia.

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by hensben(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Kobicove:
Most pastors are manipulative and use that as a means to abuse trust! angry
You are not far from the truth.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by donMIG(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2020
This world don end ooo
God help us
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by k2money(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2020
They don come again àwọn blogger blogger, scammers of all time.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by axglide(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Stevecovey:

His wife is an adult & they can always divorce each other.

His daughter is his flesh and his responsibility.

Very correct my brother. Sometimes the attachment i feel and have towards my daughter ehn, hmm very strong. So i feel the man.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Eezywayne: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR
MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR
SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR
STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!

https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by ZooOga: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
surgecom:
Which one is First Christ Apostolic church again

yankee tingz

Christ Apostolic Church
6 Google reviews
Church in Baltimore, Maryland
Address: 2226 Park Ave, Baltimore, MD 21217
Phone: (443) 708-1580

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Some of the gullible religious fools were even laughing at the man. The randy pastor could be sleeping with their wives as well o ! It is most likely that stupid woman that was busy recording the scene is a regular visitor to the pastor's secret room. Awon were !

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2020
This is absurd ..

Who's the fool that brought this to the media..

Must everything be posted on internet ?

Well, church and shrine na samething
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
worworbabe:
My grouse is with the stupid women recording him. In their mind now, supporting the paator is more important than siding with the truth.

See the grown ass men also downing it down. Man is pained by this pastor trying to destroy his family and especially his daughter's life but I am sure the silly grown men in this video will keep going to that Church.

The immorality in Christianity today is beyond words can express.

Until their own family become victims too. There is this funny thing about Nigerian Christians which I don't understand: if that pastor said that both the mother and her daughter were possessed and hypnotised him, those members will still believe him. And they would be ready to stigmatise that family. Pastors are gods in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kingosytex:
Randy pastor on the loose. He is ready to insert his rod into any available hole.

Not only the pastor but also the woman is guilty. I believe the pastor didn't rape the woman.

You need to listen to the mother and daughter first, then you will understand that Pastors don't really need to rape the members of the congregation. All they need to do is to tell the target family that they have vision for them. The power of brainwashing and manipulation

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by 77up(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Christianity is a scam , kiss the bitter truth!
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
ZooOga:

yankee tingz

Christ Apostolic Church
6 Google reviews
Church in Baltimore, Maryland
Address: 2226 Park Ave, Baltimore, MD 21217
Phone: (443) 708-1580

Nice job!

Afterall.... country doesn't matter..... sheeple will remain sheeple....in their eyes a Man of God will always be a Man of God regardless of what he does... all sins shall be immediately forgiven...after all...He without sin......

The guy recording.... even he is a sheeple... he dare not zoom in on the pastor.... but rather redirect to females around. Wouldn't be surprised if his wife or mother be also sleeping with the pastor.... and he knows about it. Next Sunday... business as usual... all sins forgiven.

If the daughter is a minor... the husband should make a report to the precinct and let them investigate the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Theboss100(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
worworbabe:
My grouse is with the stupid women recording him. In their mind now, supporting the paator is more important than siding with the truth.

See the grown ass men also downing it down. Man is pained by this pastor trying to destroy his family and especially his daughter's life but I am sure the silly grown men in this video will keep going to that Church.

For the fact that he is a fake pastor deosn!t mean he is part of christianity. He is actually against it. He works for devil and not GOD. So he is not known by CHRIST. Read REV. 16:13.14. MATT. 7:21-23.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Religion has NEVER been good
There is nothing like Christianity/islam of today
They were shiit in the beginning, they are shiit now

worworbabe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Gordson: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
If my wife starts calling her church pastor everytime, I will send her away sharp.

Many of these pastors are evil.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by Khaleell001(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dollabiz:
pastors and imams are like politicians,they spend your tithes on massive mansions,fly abroad with members offering also enjoys your wife and fresh daughter toto

what can't some of you be reasonable for once. Which Imaam did you hear sleeping with people's wives and daughters?

Abeg, let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by bmdmixer: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
So husband knew the pastor already Fvcked his wife and said nothing , was it an orgy ?
Now he wants to involve the daughter he blows whistle ,
See why I say you religious people are literally sheeps? Spits on all pastors fallable by women
as a grown man he accepted his faith, but the daughter till a baby so that's a nono

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
People should avoid pastors like this one for advice, he will never give a useful advice unless he changes his evil ways, the man should be remorseful if he's truly a man of God instead of engaging the husband to the wife he slept with in quarrel, he should be suspended from the church, a pastor should be free from every stain.
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by TheSourcerer: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
bmdmixer:
as a grown man he accepted his faith, but the daughter till a baby so that's a nono
doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by bmdmixer: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
doesn't make sense.
the woman is grown woman why fight for a woman who decides to sleep with a man of God, beside na abroad them dey
Re: CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
bmdmixer:
the woman is grown woman why fight for a woman who decides to sleep with a man of God, beside na abroad them dey
Because she's old, that should make her to behave herself and not sleep with a false prophet when she's married, what will she tell her daughters now, infact the stigma will be there already and it will be history she slept with the prophet of doom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.