Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (73756 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by toluxa1(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Someone like this still renting house up till now?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Mrhonesty: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:
Eedris pay your rent.

500k bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2020
had hummer jeep that year but is a tenant today . olofo

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Mires: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians can push people into crime. Those saying he doesn't own his own house, look before you leap! Don't push him into yahoo plus. He's not a marlian

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria Jaga jaga

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by davidtemi(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Landlord or tenant
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by sylve11: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Eedris you don hit my car, oyibo repete sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by bimgo: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2020
God bless him, i'm a christian but i like Edris as a singer.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Godpikin4real(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Una see the effect of drugs?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Munzy14(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:
This guy is still a tenant in Lagos ?

This music thing is not for everyone? Dem never born Davido and most of these young artistes when this Baba dey sing Nigeria jagajaga.

Whatever’ you take your mouth profess, so shall it be for you.
Very pathetic to know he is still a tenant.

These guys abuse their peak moments... clubbing and womanizing... till they end up with one innocent lady and keep on disgracing her directly or indirectly.

smh.

9 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Alimat40: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
When is the man going to grow out of this negative tendency and fighting every body. Remember the case he had with 50 cent when he visited Nigeria. I am surprised that he is still a tenant. Please, Chief Obasanjo should cancel the curse he laid on him so that life will be well with him.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by atmstyle: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Why I will always be a tenant -Eedris Abdulkareem
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by zeenaman: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2020
It's possible he owns a house and still renting. Same way it's possible to own a car and still use public vehicle. People do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by majaazeez123(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Canada Skill Shortage List 2018
It is essential to know before your immigration that your occupation in Canada is on the Skill Shortage List or not, because it has an impact on your immigration process, finding a job, and salary. Do you know what is the most sought-after profession in Canada in 2018? The forklift operator.
Register today and take advantage of lucrative opportunities in Canada, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Dubai and other foreign countries.
The 21st century is the century of skilled people where survival depends on the quality of personal skills. In the current era, the Darwinian ‘fittest’ needs to be skilled in order to survive and a Shavian ‘Superman’ needs to learn skills in order to be distinguished. Mastering a variety of skills can be a distinguishing mark of an individual in this era of competition, multiculturalism and globalisation.
Registraion is currently ongoing @Equilog Training Institute for next batch of trainings
*Crane - March 2020
*Forklift- Ongoing
*Excavator- Ongoing
*Payloader- Ongoing
*HSE 1,2&3- Ongoing

#TuesdayThoughts#TuesdayMotivation #valentinesday #boxofficetuesdaylisten #chelsea #liverpool #worldbank #worldsegaday #buhari #zikokoquiz #amotekun

Visit us @ KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajiwe Ajah, Lagos or

78, Bode Thomas Opposite Sweet Sensation, Surulere, Lagos.
For registration click here �https:///LAvrj5CI3ymKNPrVEs5NiL

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Deltatoto: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/singer-eedris-abdulkareem-in-police-net-for-beating-up-landlord.html
audio lifestyle the first thg I did as a man was to build a house.I did this before I got married.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by adeniyi65(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2020
ZACHIE:
How come he is owing 500k+ in electricity bill? Is he welding songs?
See beyond the story and appreciate the struggle we all face, daily.
And who told you guys that we all must build houses in Lagos? This urban slum is what it is, a slum.
I wonder o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by NorthernSerene(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Eyaah ! 'am feeling very bad for Eedris. God help him and all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Why hin neva build house for ikorodu, mowe, ibafo etc etc
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Mazk: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Na you give Ice Prince 3 houses for Lagos cheesy cheesy Nigerians just love to spread imaginary falsehood
when small boys like ice prince own like 3 houses in lagos.

it was obvious he is guessing

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Shashikapoo: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Which kind hip pop star him be upon all his hit tracks and fame he still be tenant ? Hmmm.... I fear life o

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by anonimi: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:

This music thing is not for everyone? Dem never born Davido and most of these young artistes when this Baba dey sing Nigeria jagajaga.

Fela sang worse songs about our country or your memory is too short for that?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by miqos02(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2020
You mean former singer

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Numerouno94(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by anonimi: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Romanoff:
Person wey no fit pay light bill na him dey call for revolution .

Who else should call for revolution?
Person wey don chop belleful from the rot in the system

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4094136_fbimg1467732667133_jpeg2df4be809092b12d10487c34b8e096ab

9 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Mazk: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I spend a lot a year on electricity so I know but I am saying PHCN will not allow your bill to accumulate to 500k before cutting you off
inherited and estimated bill for previous tenants. na so Dem send me 200k+ bill for house when I never stay reach 3months

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Proffdada: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Finally he has his status updates cheesy grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by kestolove95(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
So dix fool don't hv house of his own?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by arrianw: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2020
To think that this dude after all his music don't have his own apartment is really surprising to me.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by anonimi: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:
Obasanjo curse is really working on this man.

Baba l'ota right now... Idris, oya sing Nigeria gagagaaga nah...

The same curse that is working on Obasanjo whose relevance has been trashed by Buhari and Tinubu?
Curse ko, kiss ni.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Franzinni: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Haha jagajaga
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Proffdada: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:

Davido was born with a silver spoon but it's no excuse not to save in rainy days. I won't blame him though, Kenny Ogungbe probably sucked and dump him like he did other artists

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by BluntBoy(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Weed really dealt with this guy o.

Fighting up and down like a child. That was how he beat up Jaywon.

And yet, he had the audacity to sing that Nigeria was Jaga Jaga as if he was any better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.