Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (74144 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by poweredcom(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
opebiboy:
Ok sir. You have a short memory. Even Linda Ikeji exposed him. Here is a link from 3yrs ago

https://www.nairaland.com/3026005/wizkid-served-quit-notice-lekki

That is his house bro he owns it ok by now he has paid for it finish ..back then he may have not paid for the house finish that was why these mortgage people were after their funds and we looked at it as if he was renting it

Wizkid owns dat crib

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by balosammy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
look at this guy, when you have the money to build a house u guys didn't build it, now you guys are fighting with the landlord for unnecessary bills
shame on edris.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
victorazyvictor:

How you think person wey baba (Obasanjo) cursed go succeed in life?

I don't understand you... Is Obasanjo God??!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Everybody hold pepper for social media
Na audio be that

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Studio247: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Most of the celebrities are leaving in a rented houses in lagos
Yet they come to social media and be confusing young hustler with fake luxury stuffs.

It will shock you to know that even the ones you feel are big and should have their houses are still paying
rent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QrerUig5sw

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Stillthebest: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
kiss

For people wondering why he is still a landlord;

You should ask how much they made in music that time.

Nigerians hardly bought their tapes. Those were the times of R.kelly, Kelly, Usher, Celine Dion etc.

No one would call them to shows. People would prefer Atawewe, Osadebe, Obesere, k1, and other Native musicians.

Then wasn't a time for concert, unlike Olic of today, 30B concert, better pikin Agege, billionaire experience etc.

No one would give them endorsements. Unlike now. A musician must flex, he must use designers... All these can't make it easy for them to build or buy a home in Lagos but may be in the villages.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by hwhvkpucy: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/Hawmfoc] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/Hawmfoc] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by einsteine(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When he was in town, he simply mismanaged his funds.....

Hence residing in a rented apartment in Lagos.....

Either mowe, ibafo, ikorodu....... Home is home, and would make more sense to reside at home, than paying rent.........

Home is not home.

I know many people who have lost a lot with this mentality. Mowe, Ibafo, Ikorodu are backwater areas. You would be locked out of the action and business while you are in one advanced village forming landlord. It is better to build there while renting in town. I know many sensible bankers who would rent houses in Parkview while they owned property in Sango Ota. If they had been foolish to live in their own house, they would have a failed career. How do you meet top clients in Mowe?

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by SolarEdge: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
This guys still don't have a ordinary BQ? Inside life
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Lexusgs430: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
einsteine:

Home is not home.

I know many people who have lost a lot with this mentality. Mowe, Ibafo, Ikorodu are backwater areas. You would be locked out of the action and business while you are in one advanced village forming landlord. It is better to build there while renting in town. I know many sensible bankers who would rent houses in Parkview while they owned property in Sango Ota. If they had been foolish to live in their own house, they would have a failed career. How do you meet top clients in Mowe?

If you can only build one house, why not cut your coat, according to your materials at the time.....

When things improves, you take other decisions.....

Let's assume he has a house in his village, of what use is that house, when he is renting.......

He lacked foresight..... Very simple......

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by tiger28: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:
This guy is still a tenant in Lagos ?

This music thing is not for everyone? Dem never born Davido and most of these young artistes when this Baba dey sing Nigeria jagajagWhatever’ you take your mouth profess, so shall it be for you.
this is why I feel bad for most of these so called celebrities . Aside from the ones that have made it big like davido and Wizkid, it is very difficult for these guys to look for jobs after their 15 minutes of Fame is over because of Shame. You can't expect Jesse jagz or ice prince to be working in the banking hall. It is very difficult to maintain yourself after the limelight because ppl think you have money .And this is applicable all over the world ,it's just that abroad ppl understand life a bit unlike Naija.

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by ProWalker: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
nairalanduseles:

[s]Keep decieveing yourself I don't believe in nonsense......i work hard and see results .......you are s fake......driving what is more than a benz.........u must dey trek ......yeye...........una go prophesy but na una get hiv
Malaria
Lasa fever

Instead of seeking medical attention dey prophesy nonsense[/s]

Apparently, not every idiot deserves a decent response
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by degamemaster(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:
Eedris pay your rent.

...electricity bill of almost 600k? That cannot be true, the landlord just want to squeeze out money from the guy.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by victorazyvictor(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

I don't understand you... Is Obasanjo God??!

Men are demigods if don't know, know it now.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by bizhop01: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
This news get K leg

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by tommydennis(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
So sad and everyone would think all is well as he teamed up with others to call our president names. If you can't fix your microscopic family, how dare you accuse others at the helm of affairs?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
With all his money then, he can't still build a house... Naija Celebs and stupidity is like Buhari and failure
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by einsteine(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you can only build one house, why not cut your coat, according to your materials at the time.....

When things improves, you take other decisions.....

Let's assume he has a house in his village, of what use is that house, when he is renting.......

He lacked foresight..... Very simple......

No use arguing with you, since you are stuck with the Nigerian mentality of "I must own my own house".

Here is a scenario: You have just 15 million naira to invest in real estate. You use it to build two units of three bedroom flat in Sango Ota. At the same time, you are a comedian doing shows in Lagos clubs and other venues. Do you decide to stay in one of your flats in Sango Ota or do you rent a reasonable house on the islandto being able to respond to job requests and reduce the stress of commuting/driving?

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
einsteine:

No use arguing with you, since you are stuck with the Nigerian mentality of "I must own my own house".

Here is a scenario: You have just 15 million naira to invest in real estate. You use it to build two units of three bedroom flat in Sango Ota. At the same time, you are a comedian doing shows in Lagos clubs and other venues. Do you decide to stay in one of your flats in Sango Ota or do you rent a reasonable house on the islandto being able to respond to job requests and reduce the stress of commuting/driving?

I would use the money to build at a place of convenience......

And commute, when necessary..... Those commuting are they devil's?

If i have a tight schedule and need to stay local for proximity....... I would either stay at a hotel or use Airbnb.........

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by einsteine(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I would use the money to build at a place of convenience......

And commute, when necessary..... Those commuting are they devil's?

If i have a tight schedule and need to stay local for proximity....... I would either stay at a hotel or use Airbnb.........

Goodluck then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Onlyonebuhari: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
The little idiot will blame Buhari
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Isoduwa(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
NobleAngell:
I'm surprised he's still a tenant tho.

Everybody can't be landlord

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Abs76: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Habooki and violence, shame no even catch am..

who told you say edris na aboki he is a Yoruba from kwara most you be tribalistic in your comment

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jaga jaga crooner, seems he beat up Jaywon blue black some time ago.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
ZACHIE:
How come he is owing 500k+ in electricity bill? Is he welding songs?
See beyond the story and appreciate the struggle we all face, daily.
And who told you guys that we all must build houses in Lagos? This urban slum is what it is, a slum.
How come phcn wey no dey give light come dey bring crazy bills?.I like as eedris no dey pay.Na phcn accountant he supposed beat.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
So unfortunate that he is still a tenant in Lagos. Even if his wife is harassed sexually he won't get justice with this stupid act of aggression.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Passionate1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
See mentalities!! Na wa 4 African mindset!
Dem no sabi say life na difficult game. .

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by midnighter(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cant even read that shiit.. so all the mouth this dirty igbo smoker dey make him no fit buy house even for the poorest community in Lagos He still pays rent to stay in someone's property

Fvcck Eedris angry

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Passionate1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Even d people weh edris better pass dey criticize. .Don't criticize what u don't understand. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.