Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (73792 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:
This guy is still a tenant in Lagos ?

This music thing is not for everyone. Dem never born Davido and most of these young artistes when this Baba dey sing Nigeria jagajaga.

Whatever’ you take your mouth profess, so shall it be for you.

Davido was alive, but a toddler when the likes of tinubu you don't hit my car came out.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by opebiboy: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
einsteine:

Home is not home.

I know many people who have lost a lot with this mentality. Mowe, Ibafo, Ikorodu are backwater areas. You would be locked out of the action and business while you are in one advanced village forming landlord. It is better to build there while renting in town. I know many sensible bankers who would rent houses in Parkview while they owned property in Sango Ota. If they had been foolish to live in their own house, they would have a failed career. How do you meet top clients in Mowe?
clients they everywhere. Anywhere u have people there is money. It is even the dirtiest place u make more money from. You know nothing about financial wisdom

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by jclassiq(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:

This music thing is not for everyone. Dem never born Davido and most of these young artistes when this Baba dey sing Nigeria jagajaga.

What do you know? Music wasn't as profitable back then my friend.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by CaptainFM1: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romanoff:
Person wey no fit pay light bill na him dey call for revolution .

Is that not a clear reason enough to call for Revolution?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by CaptainFM1: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
jclassiq:

What do you know? Music wasn't as profitable back then my friend.
Was Sunny Ade, Onyeka, Ebenezer Obey, K1-D-Ultimate not singing before Eedris? If Music is in you, its in you! Those that will make money will make money and those that will remain poor will remain poor.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Damsman10(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
HisSexcellency:
He is still a tenant

The same question I asked. Turns out its the same question everyone is asking. Eedris is still a tenant?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by CaptainFM1: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Proffdada:
Davido was born with a silver spoon but it's no excuse not to save in rainy days. I won't blame him though, Kenny Ogungbe probably sucked and dump him like he did other artists

But do you notice that despite Davido having a silver spoon, he doesn't seems to be eating with it. His hussle and hardworking too much. That "Aye" song made me to respect him tho.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by berrystunn(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:

You mean fela too

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by executive12: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
ProWalker:

So is Nigeria not jagajaga?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by executive12: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
ZACHIE:
How come he is owing 500k+ in electricity bill? Is he welding songs?
See beyond the story and appreciate the struggle we all face, daily.
And who told you guys that we all must build houses in Lagos? This urban slum is what it is, a slum.

That so called 500k is probably excessive estimated bills. He can get it reduced drastically.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by BENEAMATA: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Proffdada:
Finally he has his status updates cheesy grin
status now updated to " inside prison , prison . . . ." but shey una realise say people dey own house somewhere still dey be tenant for another place ba ?

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by opebiboy: 12:45am On Feb 12, 2020
BENEAMATA:
status now updated to " inside prison , prison . . . ." but shey una realise say people dey own house somewhere still dey be tenant for another place ba ?
not at his old age. That guy is almost 50

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by BENEAMATA: 1:19am On Feb 12, 2020
opebiboy:
not at his old age. That guy is almost 50
him fit get house somewhere maybe at lagos suburb since now . like i know someone who dey use house rents tenants paid him for his four flats building at gasline in ifo lga in ogun state to maintain and live comfortably in a rented four bedroom flat in surulere .
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by ProWalker: 3:01am On Feb 12, 2020
executive12:

So is Nigeria not jagajaga?

For you, probably yes

You can’t prosper in a land you curse or hate.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Afritop(m): 4:10am On Feb 12, 2020
He ought to have invested in properties when he had the opportunity. That could have saved him from this embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Proffdada: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2020
CaptainFM1:

But do you notice that despite Davido having a silver spoon, he doesn't seems to be eating with it. His hussle and hardworking too much. That "Aye" song made me to respect him tho.
for where? Paying writers for the Autotune songs? Na real hustle

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Slimtzy: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2020
ProWalker:

eedris life turned to JAGAJAGA when obj cursed him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Caseless: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2020
ProWalker:

shut up your lying mouth , kid. Jaga jaga was released in 2005, there's no artist raving now born in 2005. Davido was born in 1992.

He sang jaga jaga, did he lie?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by ProWalker: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Caseless:
shut up your lying mouth , kid. Jaga jaga was released in 2005, there's no artist raving now born in 2005. Davido was born in 1992.

Who is this idiot that cannot makes a decent conversation?

Carry your madness out of my mention of you find want Sango to strike you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by DavidEsq(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
ProWalker:

U lie! So Nigeria is not jaga-jaga abi? It was his terrible attitude that killed his career. He acts like a tout but has great skills. Attitude killed everything. The worst was when he assaulted 50 cent on the way to Be in from PH. Kennis dropped him sharply. He thinks he can carry his aboki attitude of perpetual anger everywhere. Foolish Fulani cow

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by ProWalker: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
DavidEsq:

U lie! So Nigeria is not jaga-jaga abi? It was his terrible attitude that killed his career. He acts like a tout but has great skills. Attitude killed everything. The worst was when he assaulted 50 cent on the way to Be in from PH. Kennis dropped him sharply. He thinks he can carry his aboki attitude of perpetual anger everywhere. Foolish Fulani cow

Ok

You are entitled to your own opinion
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by opebiboy: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Caseless:

eedris goes way back before 2005. Remedies shakomo was released in 1999. It was the hottest song of that year making eedris the musician of the year
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Hallabee1(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
You can take someone away from the ghetto, but you can not take the ghetto from someone

Gbam
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord by Caseless: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
opebiboy:
eedris goes way back before 2005. Remedies shakomo was released in 1999. It was the hottest song of that year making eedris the musician of the year
I know that. I'm addressing the lies. Jaga jaga wasn't his first of course. Eedris has been doing it since '91.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.