Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership (29586 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by domido(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
hamlat2020:
Femi Adesina is aware of the security situation in Nigeria, he is only doing his job. Otherwise, he will be shown the way home.

God bless you for this. Man must chop ooo. After now he returned to his editorial role. grin grin
It's politics,we know.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by GamalNasser: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:
I am convinced than anyone that Buhari failed on security

He failed in every sector
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by ofwest47(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2020
I quite agree that the so called Northern elders forum are real paper tigers. There is a saying " When the head is off it will be too late to cry " how many years is 55 to 2020.? your calculation is correct as mine.
Recall, Obafemi Awolowo started the free primary education system in the entire old Western Region while the entire
Northern Region leaders don't see the need to emulate the Western Regional leaders until this 2020. How isever thl then Northern leaderships from the Sultan, to the Emirs , and political leaders only see the need to give their immediate family children Western related education [code]I quite agree that the so called Northern elders forum are real paper t.igers. There is a saying " When the head is off it will be too late to cry " how many years is19 55 to 2020.? your calculation is correct as mine.
Recall, Obafemi Awolowo started the free primary educational system in the entire old Western Region in 1955. in while the entire
Northern Regional leaders don't see the need to emulate the then Western leaders until about this 2020. How ever the then Northern leaderships from the Sultan, to the Emirs , nd political leaders only see the need to give their immediate family children Western related educational system by sending them to Europe, America and Canada while they make the entire generality of the other Northern poverty ridden elements believe that ( MAKARAN TAN BOKO HARAM NEE ,MAKARAN TAN NA ALLAH HALAL NEE
TO, KARIKA JEE MAKARANTAN BOKO.) Which today led to BOKO HARAM insurgencies and other terrorist activities . Unfortunately the paper tigers called Northern Elders forum wants Buhari to solved the 65 year neglect in one or two years Shame to all of them. There heads are off and their now trying to cry not knowing it has been too late.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Kenn55: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
PMB second tenure has the best security we have seen in a decade now.
his first tenure was hell, FH kill daily to an extend Nairaland no even they feel anything about gruesome pictures.
GEJ tenure was also hell, BH bomb weekly, even Abuja was not safe, on oct 1st 2010, na so dem bomb road weh GEJ wan pass, Even TB Joshua church was bombed

U can't compare it to what we have now, security has greatly improved

What did the security architecture do differently in Abuja that they couldn't do in Borno and Yobe? What does it take to bomb Abuja if boko haram wants to do that? My worry with this kind of statements you guys are dishing out of late is that you guys may be unknowingly dragging Boko haram to bomb Abuja to prove a point.

Let us not forget that when the government starts boasting of defeating boko haram that is when boko haram goes on full throttle in order to counter their point. Abeg you guys should not put Abuja people to risk because you want to defend your Lords in government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by drololaaof: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2020
I dey hear you oh ,who is fullying who ?
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by lewis1010: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by lewis1010: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2020
THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE CLICK AND WATCH

https://www.facebook.com/bibian.igwe.92/videos/181350406520440/?t=9
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 10, 2020
this dumb, fake as Bleep pastor again?...

the redundant coupist is a COMPOUND FIASCO!
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by henryhemon(m): 5:11am On Feb 10, 2020
philip0906:

E don do....Sarrki has been truthful to himself, you don't need to overblow the situation and milk it.

If I ask you now what would have been a better alternative, you'll tell me Jonathan.

Are you really stupid and daft like this? You re senseless for this post. There are loads of people,Peter obi, Akinwunmi, Ngozi okonjo iweala, Amina Mohammed, zulum etc . So its buhari that's better. Thunder strike that hand you use in typing this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by philip0906(m): 5:41am On Feb 10, 2020
henryhemon:

[s]Are you really stupid and daft like this? You re senseless for this post. There are loads of people,Peter obi, Akinwunmi, Ngozi okonjo iweala, Amina Mohammed, zulum etc . So its buhari that's better. Thunder strike that hand you use in typing this foolishness[/s].
It is not my fault if you can't read and comprehend...ediot!
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by tot(f): 5:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Even diehard supporters are wailing. Sarrki, I clearly remember once telling you that the chicken will eventually come home to roost. I am very sure the insecurity hit close to home, for you to have had a turnaround. All of you that will ensconce yourselves safely outside the country and be supporting bad leaders in Nigeria, I hope you learn from this. The chicken must surely come home to roost and there will be no hiding place when that time comes.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Sonoyom(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Does Nigeria have a credible leader? NO
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Captainrambo2: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2020
sarrki:
what if heath? Has he been able to build himself a hospital in Nigeria? Or you think they have stopped looting in aso clinic.

What of power

Economy

Telecommunications companies re ripping us off

Police is ripping people off hard earned money and even killing them

And you re here trying to swing the narrative and make it seem like he failed only on security. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Getdowntobiznes: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2020
BitcoinsMonitor:
Femi Adesina has just 3 years left for his crappy, dumb, stupid and senseless statements, after Buhari's tenure he go hear am.
I don't want to change this topic oo, but this boy is Shehu Sani right?
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Badonasty:
The speed with which these guys dey reply criticism ehn

I think it's a part of the JD.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Temptee101(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2020
sarrki:
shocked

Not just in security bro, be sincere to yourself and unborn generation for once

Spits
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by JimohMomoh: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2020
tot:
Even diehard supporters are wailing. Sarrki, I clearly remember once telling you that the chicken will eventually come home to roost. I am very sure the insecurity hit close to home, for you to have had a turnaround. All of you that will ensconce yourselves safely outside the country and be supporting bad leaders in Nigeria, I hope you learn from this. The chicken must surely come home to roost and there will be no hiding place when that time comes.

Hahaha... very soon the eyes of , omenka and NGENEKWENU will open too.

The daughter of former VC of ABU zaria has just been kidnapped.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by ajebuter(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2020
sarrki:

Aburo...Buhari failed everywhere..

Not just in security.....

Maybe not in the oza room sha

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by zoomzoom(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
So it was the expendable FEMI ADESINA and not GARBA SHEHU that had to be sent on THIS abi!!?

Humn! Femi Adeshina is a lost cause as he has lost any touch of humanity because of asslicking and having elevated sycophancy to an unimaginable stupid level with all these his senseless press releases.

What this disgrace of a pastor does not know is that the core northerners dont forgive themselves let alone a non-native.Perhaps he cant code why even Buhari himself, the legendary Lai-Lying-Liar Mohammed, Garba Shehu have never even rebutted any dissenting statements from the Arewa youth let alone the likes of NEF that contains radical & cerebral northern elements. 

The Yorubas said, a dog that will not listen to the hunter's whistle will be lost in the forest.SW brethren pls call our brother to his senses.Let Adeshina be wise in doing sai baba zombiesm.[/quote]
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Limitednow:

So finally?
Finally, the self acclaimed 'Last Man Standing' falls! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Successlane: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2020
AFTER ALL THESE RANTINGS AND INSULTS MAINLY FROM Igbos AND LOOTERS/HATERS AGENTS, CAN YOU JUST TELL US , JUST A ONE LINE

STATEMENT, IF FEMI ADESINA IS RIGHT OR WRONG THAT NEF IS A ONE MAN ARMY, AND TELL US IT'S RELEVANCE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

AFTERALL, YOUR SLOGAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN DEAL WITH THE ' MESSAGE AND NOT THE MESSENGER'

UNTILL THEN, NEF IS ANGO ABDULLAHI AND ANGO ABDULLAHI IS NEF.

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by GreyLaw(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
LegendHero:
The problem of Nigeria is that we don’t always believe in realities and majority are hypocrites.

In all governments around the world, the spokesperson will always defend his principal in any way possible because that is job designation.

Former White House Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders always defend Trump lies even in the media every time because that’s her job.

That is the same reason why lawyers will defend their client even if he is caught in the act coz that is their job.

Do you expect Femi to be abusing Buhari in the media or he should resign for another person to take his place?

99.99% of the people abusing Femi will do the same if they are appointed as the presidential spokesperson, so why all the noise!

In that same Trump administration honourable people who felt Trump's ideologies didn't go down well with theirs have resigned. Honourable people resign when it gets to human lives.

Trump is doing everything he promised during his campaign. He has done much more and yet some people who didn't agree with him resigned.

Here you have some pastor who even speaks against his Faith just to please some human boss. Let him tell God that when he leaves that position.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Sunsets: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2020
To be fair to Buhari, he was surprised at the state of insecurity.
id911:
No reasonable Nigerian takes Femi seriously because even Aisha Buhari can testify that Buhari has failed in the area of security. In fact, to be fair to him, he has failed in every sector
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by fk002: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2020
sarrki:

Your opinion doesn't count it starts and ends on nairaland
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by einsteine(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Who is the presidency?
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
fk002:

Your opinion doesn't count it starts and ends on nairaland

Same as your counter accusation
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by berrystunn(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
LegendHero:

You’re finding integrity in a country like Nigeria? Even integrity is currently dead in the mighty USA which used to be the upholder of morality.

My brother, make everybody just Dey do their own thing until everybody get sense.

Will they allow one to do his own thing..??
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Neoteny(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Where's FFK?

This is how to put down without coarse and immature insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.